When did liberals decide that racism is only racism if white people do it?

Pedro de San Patricio

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2015
California
I was recently informed by a coworker that, since he's black, he can say or do anything that would be racist if a white person were to do it without it being racist. I already knew that this was standard liberal doctrine, but it was kind of jarring hearing somebody unironically say that in person. Which liberal prophet instituted this teaching?

I was recently informed by a coworker that, since he's black, he can say or do anything that would be racist if a white person were to do it without it being racist. I already knew that this was standard liberal doctrine, but it was kind of jarring hearing somebody unironically say that in person. Which liberal prophet instituted this teaching?
I would have told him no one could do anything about it......legally. :)

Last edited:
I already knew that this was standard liberal doctrine, but it was kind of jarring hearing somebody unironically say that in person. Which liberal prophet instituted this teaching?

There is no such doctrine. It's a fabrication pushed by wimps who are unwilling to discuss issues honestly.

Not being like Pedro, I won't declare that telling such lies is standard conservative doctrine. The blame here lies on Pedro, not on conservatives.

you should always focus upon yourself first....judging is a waste of time if you are not perfect..and no one is....

I already knew that this was standard liberal doctrine, but it was kind of jarring hearing somebody unironically say that in person. Which liberal prophet instituted this teaching?

There is no such doctrine. It's a fabrication pushed by wimps who are unwilling to discuss issues honestly.

Not being like Pedro, I won't declare that telling such lies is standard conservative doctrine. The blame here lies on Pedro, not on conservatives.
Maybe not official doctrine, but doctrine it is. Just like the race card. They get it with their mothers milk.

if you look at this folder, it's the right here wearing through decks of race cards, using every excuse to toss another one out. You righties need to learn that everything isn't automatically about race. Be color blind, like the liberals.

Only, it's not "standard liberal doctrine", whatever bullshit you are meaning.

Racism is racism is racism. It is ALWAYS wrong. There are no exceptions.

You have a lot of learning to do, young Obiwan.

if you look at this folder, it's the right here wearing through decks of race cards, using every excuse to toss another one out. You righties need to learn that everything isn't automatically about race. Be color blind, like the liberals.
I am color blind. I've only had a few black friends in my life, but they were good friends. You know why? They weren't n*ggers.

I am color blind. I've only had a few black friends in my life, but they were good friends. You know why? They weren't n*ggers.

Ok, that choice of wording says horrible things about you. Gross.

It's not the party line that "racism = power + prejudice", a white person is inherently privileged regardless of their personal circumstances, a non-white person is inherently oppressed regardless of theirs, privilege is power, and so a non-white person saying or doing things which would be racist were a white person to do it isn't racist by virtue of their pigmentation? I'm pretty sure you'd simply be factually incorrect if you were to join in saying that his thinking isn't common.

It's not the party line that "racism = power + prejudice", a white person is inherently privileged regardless of their personal circumstances, a non-white person is inherently oppressed regardless of theirs, privilege is power, and so a non-white person saying or doing things which would be racist were a white person to do it isn't racist by virtue of their pigmentation? I'm pretty sure you'd simply be factually incorrect if you were to join in saying that his thinking isn't common.

It may be his thinking, but it is not "standard liberal doctrine".

You don't based the tenets of an entire ideology on the shortcomings of just one person.

Like I said, you have a LOT to learn.

It may be his thinking, but it is not "standard liberal doctrine".

You don't based the tenets of an entire ideology on the shortcomings of just one person.

Like I said, you have a LOT to learn.
You don't seriously think that it's the thinking of one person? You really don't believe that nobody else believes that?

How's that? I said that I don't care what race someone is, as long as they are a decent person. What's wrong with that? If you're bothered by my use of the 'N' word, I could have used animal instead. Same thing.

How's that? I said that I don't care what race someone is, as long as they are a decent person. What's wrong with that? If you're bothered by my use of the 'N' word, I could have used animal instead. Same thing.

I'll let you think that one through, Cleetus.

I'll let you think that one through, Cleetus.
Nothing to think about. I tell it like it is. If you don't like it, that's just too bad. I could care less.

Forum List

Back