When did liberals decide that racism is only racism if white people do it?

Only, it's not "standard liberal doctrine", whatever bullshit you are meaning.

Racism is racism is racism. It is ALWAYS wrong. There are no exceptions.

You have a lot of learning to do, young Obiwan.
It's not the party line that "racism = power + prejudice", a white person is inherently privileged regardless of their personal circumstances, a non-white person is inherently oppressed regardless of theirs, privilege is power, and so a non-white person saying or doing things which would be racist were a white person to do it isn't racist by virtue of their pigmentation? I'm pretty sure you'd simply be factually incorrect if you were to join in saying that his thinking isn't common.

It may be his thinking, but it is not "standard liberal doctrine".

You don't based the tenets of an entire ideology on the shortcomings of just one person.

Like I said, you have a LOT to learn.

One person? There's a long list of those who fit that bill.

I was recently informed by a coworker that, since he's black, he can say or do anything that would be racist if a white person were to do it without it being racist. I already knew that this was standard liberal doctrine, but it was kind of jarring hearing somebody unironically say that in person. Which liberal prophet instituted this teaching?
Sounds like either he was brain fucking you or youre lying.

Your thread title and the issue you described are actually 2 different things. "Racist" and "racism" are 2 separate entities. Anyone can be a racist. Racism is a system practiced by those in control.

Last edited:
Only, it's not "standard liberal doctrine", whatever bullshit you are meaning.

Racism is racism is racism. It is ALWAYS wrong. There are no exceptions.

You have a lot of learning to do, young Obiwan.
It's not the party line that "racism = power + prejudice", a white person is inherently privileged regardless of their personal circumstances, a non-white person is inherently oppressed regardless of theirs, privilege is power, and so a non-white person saying or doing things which would be racist were a white person to do it isn't racist by virtue of their pigmentation? I'm pretty sure you'd simply be factually incorrect if you were to join in saying that his thinking isn't common.

It may be his thinking, but it is not "standard liberal doctrine".

You don't based the tenets of an entire ideology on the shortcomings of just one person.

Like I said, you have a LOT to learn.

One person? There's a long list of those who fit that bill.
Basically what I was saying. I was assembling a list of websites, authors, academics, and politicians who've asserted the belief stated in the OP until I realized that it didn't matter. It's kind of like arguing with Mormons. You have to preface it with "yeah, okay, I know that none of this ever happened and you're right to deny everything, but back to reality... why did this stuff actually happen"?

I was recently informed by a coworker that, since he's black, he can say or do anything that would be racist if a white person were to do it without it being racist. I already knew that this was standard liberal doctrine, but it was kind of jarring hearing somebody unironically say that in person. Which liberal prophet instituted this teaching?
Kinda like this. Either he was trolling or he never actually said that. Because it's completely impossible for him to have stated that particular scrap of commonly held dogma because he actually believed it. Yeah, okay, liberals, I understand that he never said that and he didn't mean it when he said it, but back to reality. Why do people actually believe what he said and when was this belief established?

Your thread title and the issue you described are actually 2 different things. "Racist" and "racism" are 2 separate entities. Anyone can be a racist. Racism is a system practiced by those in control.
This redefinition of labels to fit the moving goalposts is exactly what I'm talking about and what the thread title asks about. When did this first occur?

It's hard to pinpoint which one but it began when the race pimps figured out they could make money off of it. Jesse Jackson is from my hometown. We were glad to see him go. Problem is things reminding us of him exist here in the form of Section 8 housing. Since they were built about 40 years ago, they became such trashy dumps, they had to just about be rebuilt at taxpayer expense. Just another example of handing someone something they didn't earn and them fucking it up so badly we have to do it again.

I used to live there as a kid. I mean, it was a cold, cockroach infested shithole, but at least it was a roof and four walls. Those were hard enough to come by back then. Should we not have had it because I hadn't earned it by the age of four? Should we have went back to the shelter so as not to leech off the taxpayer dime...?

Since when does your coworker speak for all liberals? Since it became convenient the narrative your wish to push?

Since when does your coworker speak for all liberals? Since it became convenient the narrative your wish to push?
What happened to "he didn't mean it when he said it and didn't even say it to begin with"...? :S

Kinda like this. Either he was trolling or he never actually said that. Because it's completely impossible for him to have stated that particular scrap of commonly held dogma because he actually believed it. Yeah, okay, liberals, I understand that he never said that and he didn't mean it when he said it, but back to reality. Why do people actually believe what he said and when was this belief established?
Who told you that they believe it besides this guy?

This redefinition of labels to fit the moving goalposts is exactly what I'm talking about and what the thread title asks about. When did this first occur?
There was never a redefinition. You just have a hard time with understanding words. Racism is a system. If you understood that ism is a Latin word it wouldnt confuse you and make you say definitions were changed.

yes, the racists Obama and Holder are in control that = racism:afro:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back