What’s your favorite cologne?

i love the smell of my husband's Jovan Musk Aftershave. Not cologne.

450.jpg

The smell of English Leather still takes me back to my hormone drenched youth and many wonderful steamy memories.

After getting several compliments on the scent of the 18.21 body wash, I decided to try their cologne....
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01ELWU4NU/?tag=ff0d01-20

What’s your favorite?
power
Never heard of it until now. It has a good rating on Amazon.
Kissinger's favorite.
This is what I used before the 18.21....
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CEK10Q2/?tag=ff0d01-20

The GF loves the scent of the 18.21 body wash. It’s why I bought their cologne. :)

A long time ago (sixty years or so), my favorite scent was Ship N' Shore after shave. It is now hard to find and a 3 ½ ounce bottle costs a hundred bucks.

Grey Flannel used to smell good on me and I got lots of compliments but as I grew older it didn't work anymore. My favorite now is Royal Copenhagen Musk. I enjoy the fragrance and so do those I meet.

I have learned that as you grow older your body chemistry changes and this affects how colognes smell on you.

A long time ago (sixty years or so), my favorite scent was Ship N' Shore after shave. It is now hard to find and a 3 ½ ounce bottle costs a hundred bucks.

Grey Flannel used to smell good on me and I got lots of compliments but as I grew older it didn't work anymore. My favorite now is Royal Copenhagen Musk. I enjoy the fragrance and so do those I meet.

I have learned that as you grow older your body chemistry changes and this affects how colognes smell on you.
Colognes certainly can take on a subtle change of fragrance depending on the person.

The older people get; the more of that shit they pour on, because their sense of smell is shot out. That’s why when old people walk by; the overwhelming stench of cologne, or perfume can literally make your eyes water..:

The older people get; the more of that shit they pour on, because their sense of smell is shot out. That’s why when old people walk by; the overwhelming stench of cologne, or perfume can literally make your eyes water..:
What will you be ‘pouring on’ when you grow up?
:)

What will you be ‘pouring on’ when you grow up?
:)
At my current age of 40, I’m still determined never to grow up. I guess I’ll have to settle for growing old. It beats the alternative...

I'm 78 and I get compliments on the way I smell. Women have asked what scent I was wearing and when I told them it was Royal Copenhagen Musk Cologne they said they would buy it for their husband/son.

All my adult life I have gotten compliments for the way I smell, but as I grew older the same fragrance did not work for me. I didn't have to be told because I could smell the difference and I went with something new.

There is nothing wrong with my sense of smell, and quite frankly, it is not only old people who douse themselves with overpowering fragrances. Younger people, mostly women, do it too.

You seem to deny that age affects how colognes smell on an individual. I know from experience it does.

You have the last word. I did my best to respond to a simple question, and I am done here.

Forum List

Back