Five women dead after Russian church shooting

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Five women have been killed after a gunman opened fire on people leaving a church service in Russia's Dagestan region.

-------------------------------

Well isn't this interesting but we can be sure the Trump haters of the US won't be upset by this because the brainwashing succession has caused them to hate Russians cause little ole Hillary lost. LOL she culdn't even win cheating.

Five women have been killed after a gunman opened fire on people leaving a church service in Russia's Dagestan region.

Well isn't this interesting but we can be sure the Trump haters of the US won't be upset by this because the brainwashing succession has caused them to hate Russians cause little ole Hillary lost. LOL she culdn't even win cheating.
Happy dancing?

Trump's NRA is to blame for this. Those women were due to testify against Trump and he had his Soviet NRA puppets rub them out. o_O

Dagestan...me thinks it was the religion of peace.

Officially announced so. But this may be a local mafia action, which begins to bear huge damage after the start of a large anti-corruption process in Dagestan. Now most of the leaders of the republic were arrested there, who for many years carried out an unpunished corruption policy. I'm afraid this may not be the last such act of terror in this region.

My brother-in-law was a colonel, head of the department for combating organized crime. And he conducted an unofficial investigation against the leadership of Dagestan. Seven years ago he was shot on the way to work. Officially, the blame was then blamed on Wahhabis (whom my brother-in-law also actively pursued), but the handwriting of the crime was not at all in their style. Many said that there is a high probability that someone from the leadership of Dagestan was behind the murder.

It seems that now there is a chance that retribution will overtake these killers.

Dagestan...me thinks it was the religion of peace.

Officially announced so. But this may be a local mafia action, which begins to bear huge damage after the start of a large anti-corruption process in Dagestan. Now most of the leaders of the republic were arrested there, who for many years carried out an unpunished corruption policy. I'm afraid this may not be the last such act of terror in this region.

My brother-in-law was a colonel, head of the department for combating organized crime. And he conducted an unofficial investigation against the leadership of Dagestan. Seven years ago he was shot on the way to work. Officially, the blame was then blamed on Wahhabis (whom my brother-in-law also actively pursued), but the handwriting of the crime was not at all in their style. Many said that there is a high probability that someone from the leadership of Dagestan was behind the murder.

It seems that now there is a chance that retribution will overtake these killers.
This is not uncommon in the world. For instance, in the south of Thailand there is a region called Patani. There is an active Islamic terror faction in the region but there are also very active criminal smuggling gangs as well. There have been confirmed instances where these gangs have left 'false clues' to turn the police/military off of their trail.

New Topics

Forum List

Back