What’s your favorite cologne?

The older people get; the more of that shit they pour on, because their sense of smell is shot out. That’s why when old people walk by; the overwhelming stench of cologne, or perfume can literally make your eyes water..:
What will you be ‘pouring on’ when you grow up?
:)
At my current age of 40, I’m still determined never to grow up. I guess I’ll have to settle for growing old. It beats the alternative...
What does your wife think about you not wanting to mature?

The older people get; the more of that shit they pour on, because their sense of smell is shot out. That’s why when old people walk by; the overwhelming stench of cologne, or perfume can literally make your eyes water..:
At my current age of 40, I’m still determined never to grow up. I guess I’ll have to settle for growing old. It beats the alternative...

“Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be, the last of life, for which the first was made. Our times are in his hand who saith, 'A whole I planned, youth shows but half; Trust God: See all, nor be afraid!”

Robert Browning

My wife passed away... But she used to love my youthful spirit.

There’s a huge difference between having a youthful spirit and being mature.

Indeed. Do you know what the difference is? I do. It’s called wisdom. Wanna know how to get it? I’ll tell ya. Make the mistakes yourself. You’ll be wise to it next time...

Particularly with old women.
I cant tell you how many times I've been close to being choked out by some old lady in the checkout lane at the grocery store.

Indeed. Do you know what the difference is? I do. It’s called wisdom. Wanna know how to get it? I’ll tell ya. Make the mistakes yourself. You’ll be wise to it next time...
Indeed? lol
You just got baited, and took it! :laugh:

Indeed? lol
You just got baited, and took it! :laugh:
I guess you got me... Be sure to carve a notch in your keyboard...

I cant tell you how many times I've been close to being choked out by some old lady in the checkout lane at the grocery store.
We had an IT guy who was so bad with using too much cologne, people knew he was close by because it lingered.

I think someone finally said something because it stopped.

We had an IT guy who was so bad with using too much cologne, people knew he was close by because it lingered.

I'd rather be in a room with a pile of dogshit than someone who overdoes it with the cologne.

I'd rather be in a room with a pile of dogshit than someone who overdoes it with the cologne.
Well ... I wouldn’t say I’d prefer being in a room with dog shit... but I get what you’re saying.

Well ... I wouldn’t say I’d prefer being in a room with dog shit... but I get what you’re saying.

I wasn't even kidding.

I wasn't even kidding.
Neither was I.

I like a few, not many......and none that smell like fly spray for sure, but overall I am allergic to most, so I do not have a favorite.

4711 Cologne

I haven't wore it for so long....but as a cologne is fresh and clean! Very European :D

For men and women.....you know after a swim.....in the heat.....that sort of thing

4711 Cologne

I haven't wore it for so long....but as a cologne is fresh and clean! Very European :D

For men and women.....you know after a swim.....in the heat.....that sort of thing

I've been buying 4711 for my wife since 1959. I like the scent.

The key to never growing up.....
I'm 52 retired and have zero kids,in fact the wife and I have been dinks for 27 years and it's glorious!!
I'm still looking for my next toy,I'm thinking one of these....

Forum List

Back