The doomsday book

No, those are facts. No evidence of election tampering by Dominion or Smartmatic which you fools screamed bloody murder about!!!!
In fact Faux Paus Nuz has to pay over 3/4 of a billion dollars for there lies!!!!
It doesn't get more MAGA than that!!!!
MAGA
The doomsday book is a leftists fabrication to bring the unhinged leftist in a state of fear.

Yep that old fashion scare tactic
Scare tactic? Trump already declared a national emergency so he could illegally appropriate funds to build more of the ineffectual wall. He sent federal troops to cities over the objection of governors and mayors under dubious authorization. He discussed invoking martial law and using the Insurrection Act to suppress protests as part of his failed coup. Given his documented history, there is every reason to believe he will use every tool at his disposal, legal or not, to attack critics and or arrest them.

Scare tactic? Trump already declared a national emergency so he could illegally appropriate funds to build more of the ineffectual wall. He discussed invoking martial law and using the Insurrection Act to suppress protests. Given his documented history, there is every reason to believe he will use every tool at his disposal, legal or not, to attack critics and or arrest them.
There is no fucking doomsday book.if there was trump had the authority to use it and stop the coupe and theft of the 2020 election. Yes the book is a fabercation pushed by a fucked up unhinged leftist

The doomsday book is a leftists fabrication to bring the unhinged leftist in a state of fear.
"The options are known by an anodyne name — PEADs — or 'presidential emergency action documents,'" wrote Taylor, who is best known as the writer of the anonymous New York Times op-ed proclaiming there was a 'resistance' against Trump in the civil service. "Recently declassified records suggest that the PEADs allow the president to invoke extraordinary powers. The records hint at draft authorizations to enable the White House to unilaterally detain 'dangerous persons,' censor the news media, flip an internet 'kill switch,' take over social media, and suspend Americans from traveling."

Go find another place to tell your lies.

Just a little plug for the real "Domesday" book. I've been working on a big family tree project - this is super interesting:

"The Domesday Book was commissioned in December 1085 by William the Conqueror, who invaded England in 1066. The first draft was completed in August 1086 and contained records for 13,418 settlements in the English counties south of the rivers Ribble and Tees (the border with Scotland at the time)."

"The options are known by an anodyne name — PEADs — or 'presidential emergency action documents,'" wrote Taylor, who is best known as the writer of the anonymous New York Times op-ed proclaiming there was a 'resistance' against Trump in the civil service. "Recently declassified records suggest that the PEADs allow the president to invoke extraordinary powers. The records hint at draft authorizations to enable the White House to unilaterally detain 'dangerous persons,' censor the news media, flip an internet 'kill switch,' take over social media, and suspend Americans from traveling."

Go find another place to tell your lies.
Numbnuts the link you used is the link posted in the op
If the book existed with all that supposed power it gives the president why, did Trump use it in 2020 to prevent what he felt was theft of the 2020 election or prevent the coupe from the DOJ? So take you wild ass bullshit somewhere else this thread is to ridicule and make fun at you leftists.

How fucking many times can I say that POS should be gone as well. God damn I know you are a MAGAGATARD, but your kind of stupidity is special!!!!!
Vermin
MAGA

I hit the fuckin' mother load on this one, I can go all damn day, so just keep it up loser. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back