Guns are a great tool for self defense and saving lives *vids*

tycho1572

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2016
After seeing how the left are using the recent tragedy to push their agenda on banning guns, I thought this would be a good time for us to share some stories that highlights the importance of self defense ....and how guns are also being used to save lives.

I’ll start with a few examples......

Homeowner shoots and kills burglar dressed like a woman

Here’s a longer vid of the last one....

These are the stories the left likes to ignore.

Last edited:
I wonder what options the gun grabbers would recommend in instances like these? Seriously.

You are a Democrat, you think guns are evil. You don't have one. You are home alone, and two men just broke a window and are coming in. To do what? You have no idea. Rape? Burglary? Murder? All of the above? Cops didn't get there as quickly as you needed.
Tell me lib gun grabbers, what is your next move?

After seeing how the left are using the recent tragedy to push their agenda on banning guns, I thought this would be a good time for us to share some stories that highlights the importance of self defense ....and how guns are also being used to save lives.

I’ll start with a few examples......

Homeowner shoots and kills burglar dressed like a woman

Here’s a longer vid of the last one....

These are the stories the left likes to ignore.

My home has a great security system. Very loud alarms, sensors that pick up breaking glass, sensors that go off if any door or window is moved. Plus, I go target shooting regularly.

I wonder what options the gun grabbers would recommend in instances like these? Seriously.

You are a Democrat, you think guns are evil. You don't have one. You are home alone, and two men just broke a window and are coming in. To do what? You have no idea. Rape? Burglary? Murder? All of the above? Cops didn't get there as quickly as you needed.
Tell me lib gun grabbers, what is your next move?
They will never tell you.

The scum here would want all those people who saved their lives and families lives arrested and prosecuted for murder.

The scum here would want all those people who saved their lives and families lives arrested and prosecuted for murder.
Some people don’t have much consideration for others. They think more about themselves than those around them.

Libs are also known for being very selfish. They love taking anything they can get.
They’re only good with giving when it doesn’t involve them.

This post was my way of stopping short of agreeing with you about them being scum. I say that because I know some who are just ignorant of the facts.

Last edited:
Will libs ever understand the importance of owning a gun in the society they created?

Forum List

Back