What's wrong with the gay pride movement is not the "gay" it's the "pride"...

What's interesting about you, mdk, is that you are such a total bitch, which is really stereotypical behavior for a homosexual man.

Stop abusing me and derailing this thread. :crybaby:

The forum needs to know how straight people having gay friends on tv chaps your ass.
The reason it chaps my ass is that it's EVERY SINGLE MOVIE AND TV SHOW THAT HAS THE GAYS PUSHING IN EVEN WHEN THE PLOT ISN'T ABOUT THEM.

So when the show is about straight people, a token gay character comes in to mouth off gay propaganda.

Or he's a "gay best friend" and the straight character uses him as sounding board to do an info dump.

Even when there isn't a gay character, some straight person says something homosexual, so the tribute must be made.

I would think gays control Hollywood, because they have a lot more power than Christians in what's in the movies and TV shows.

You don't see a "Christian best friend" saying, hey, why are you having pre-marital sex with your boyfriend?

How awful that must be for you. A straight character having a gay friend that they confide in.

Can you give an example of a straight character saying something homosexual as a tribute?

What's interesting about you, mdk, is that you are such a total bitch, which is really stereotypical behavior for a homosexual man.

The forum needs to know how straight people having gay friends on tv chaps your ass.
The reason it chaps my ass is that it's EVERY SINGLE MOVIE AND TV SHOW THAT HAS THE GAYS PUSHING IN EVEN WHEN THE PLOT ISN'T ABOUT THEM.

So when the show is about straight people, a token gay character comes in to mouth off gay propaganda.

Or he's a "gay best friend" and the straight character uses him as sounding board to do an info dump.

Even when there isn't a gay character, some straight person says something homosexual, so the tribute must be made.

I would think gays control Hollywood, because they have a lot more power than Christians in what's in the movies and TV shows.

You don't see a "Christian best friend" saying, hey, why are you having pre-marital sex with your boyfriend?

How awful that must be for you. A straight character having a gay friend that they confide in.

Can you give an example of a straight character saying something homosexual as a tribute?
Two straight characters, a man and a woman, discussing their former relationships.

Woman: "Did you leave her to get a boyfreind?"

Man: "Did you leave him to get a girlfriend?"

This exchange between two straight characters doesn't even make sense, but the gays have collected the toll that every movie and TV show must pay at the gay tollbooth.

Two straight characters, a man and a woman, discussing their former relationships.

This exchange between two straight characters doesn't even make sense, but the gays have collected the toll that every movie and TV show must pay at the gay tollbooth.

What program did this exchange occur on?

The "gay best friend" popped up in a TV show which used the "Archie" characters, but turned it into a sinister murder mystery story.

They've got Archie having sex with a teacher, which is a disgusting abuse of the comic book character.

Betty has a "gay best friend" who nowhere appears in the comic book, hanging around her room late at night, talking about her feelings about Archie.

Moose has also been turned gay. In the comic book he had a girlfriend.

What program did this exchange occur on?
Maniac.

...it's one thing to be weak, and have sinful tendencies, and to succumb to temptation.

We all do that. We're all sinners, and we all need redemption.

The problem with "gay pride" is the idea that one need not seek redemption, because the sin is not a sin, but a aspect of your life to be "proud" of.

It would be like an adulterer, or a thief, or a murderer, insisting that they are "proud" of what they do.

But that's not happening.
Adulterers, thieves and murderers are criminals. Is homosexuality a crime? If it's not (and it isn't) why should someone who is homosexual not be proud of themselves? Is it necessary to shame, ostracize and persecute someone who is not committing a crime? Is it promiscuity? Are heterosexuals not promiscuous?

Is it a sin? Are we governed by a church? Is it a sin to plant different crops alongside one another? Is it a sin to wear a garment rendered from two different fabrics? Is it a sin to have a steak on a Friday night or a shrimp cocktail anytime? To some, these are all sins. And yet those sins are tolerated in our society.

...it's one thing to be weak, and have sinful tendencies, and to succumb to temptation.

The problem with "gay pride" is the idea that one need not seek redemption, because the sin is not a sin, but a aspect of your life to be "proud" of.

It would be like an adulterer, or a thief, or a murderer, insisting that they are "proud" of what they do.

So I get you aren't proud to supposedly being straight.

I thought ya'all liked the attention?

Some do. Some don’t. I mostly just wish to be left alone to continue to live my life in peace and happiness.

Yeah I get that, but some are militant and up in your face. Annoying, I don't care if anyone is gay,, bi, str8 or any of the gazzilion labels just do your own thing and don't shove it in my face

That militancy is a two-way street. I am not really wild about anti-gay goons shoving it in my face either. I usually avoid any person that feels the need to be loud and obnoxious.

Assholes abound in every segment. I'm not real fond of atheists getting up in my biz either, certainly not the ones that don't have the first clue what faith is all about
The tendency is to write in a "gay best friend" who a straight character can talk to, and since they are gay, are ruled out as a love interest.

It's like having a pet, these "gay best friends." They love you unconditionally, but don't want to have sex with you.
Get over yourself and find a boyfriend.
Wrong gender...guess again....

Some do. Some don’t. I mostly just wish to be left alone to continue to live my life in peace and happiness.

Yeah I get that, but some are militant and up in your face. Annoying, I don't care if anyone is gay,, bi, str8 or any of the gazzilion labels just do your own thing and don't shove it in my face

That militancy is a two-way street. I am not really wild about anti-gay goons shoving it in my face either. I usually avoid any person that feels the need to be loud and obnoxious.

Assholes abound in every segment. I'm not real fond of atheists getting up in my biz either, certainly not the ones that don't have the first clue what faith is all about
The tendency is to write in a "gay best friend" who a straight character can talk to, and since they are gay, are ruled out as a love interest.

It's like having a pet, these "gay best friends." They love you unconditionally, but don't want to have sex with you.
Get over yourself and find a boyfriend.
Wrong gender...guess again....

I guess it doesn't matter anymore, bodecea. Quite frankly I could care less.

"Wrong" is the wrong word. If there is any problem, it is that such a large majority allows itself to be so fascinated with such a small minority.

Adulterers, thieves and murderers are criminals. Is homosexuality a crime?
It WAS. Funny, I thought you were quoting Revelation. Maybe you should read it. Not sure if adultery is perused as a crime anymore. I don't think so
Man's changing morality is NOT what ultimately makes something right or wrong.

Do not be deceived: neither fornicators,nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God

Here's the problem, guy.

You really haven't demonstrated that being gay is bad other than,

1) My Imaginary Friend in the Sky says it's bad because a book written in the Bronze Age said so.

and

2) I think it's icky when it's two dudes.

Gay folks who are in loving relationships with life partners do have something to be proud of. They are following their hearts in the face of bigots like you.

Most Atheists started out as belonging to a religion. We know exactly what faith is about. Faith is about letting someone else tell you what to think because they terrify you into compliance.

Holy Baby Jebuz, that is a jacked up comment about gay people, dude.

Just read a couple Truman Capote novels and you will feel better in the morning. Might take you a couple of days to do that but OK.

Why read Truman Capote? Oh, he was gay! Gotcha!

Here's the problem, guy.

You really haven't demonstrated that being gay is bad other than,

1) My Imaginary Friend in the Sky says it's bad because a book written in the Bronze Age said so.

and

2) I think it's icky when it's two dudes.

Gay folks who are in loving relationships with life partners do have something to be proud of. They are following their hearts in the face of bigots like you.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Forum List

Back