What's wrong with the gay pride movement is not the "gay" it's the "pride"...

...it's one thing to be weak, and have sinful tendencies, and to succumb to temptation.

We all do that. We're all sinners, and we all need redemption.

The problem with "gay pride" is the idea that one need not seek redemption, because the sin is not a sin, but a aspect of your life to be "proud" of.

It would be like an adulterer, or a thief, or a murderer, insisting that they are "proud" of what they do.

But that's not happening.

Do you have to resist the temptation of gay sex?

Many people do not think homosexuality is a sin so being proud of something one does not consider to be sinful is hardly the same as pride in murder or theft or even adultery.

I know all these gay people in movies really restrict your rights and all, but maybe if you left gay people alone, they’d leave you alone, too.

If that’s what you really want?

...it's one thing to be weak, and have sinful tendencies, and to succumb to temptation.

We all do that. We're all sinners, and we all need redemption.

The problem with "gay pride" is the idea that one need not seek redemption, because the sin is not a sin, but a aspect of your life to be "proud" of.

It would be like an adulterer, or a thief, or a murderer, insisting that they are "proud" of what they do.

But that's not happening.

Do you have to resist the temptation of gay sex?

Many people do not think homosexuality is a sin so being proud of something one does not consider to be sinful is hardly the same as pride in murder or theft or even adultery.

I know all these gay people in movies really restrict your rights and all, but maybe if you left gay people alone, they’d leave you alone, too.

If that’s what you really want?
What I want is for gays to stop demanding center stage in every movie and TV show. It's getting to the point where as soon as it happens, I switch it off.

I swear this forum talks about fags more than the Advocate.

I thought ya'all liked the attention?

Some do. Some don’t. I mostly just wish to be left alone to continue to live my life in peace and happiness.
Then why join a thread about gays if you want to be left alone in peace and happiness?

And why use the word "fags"?

You were obviously trying to provoke an angry reaction from me.
I didn't read it that way. Just a little humor
No, he's deliberately being abusive, which is what he always does when we debate each other.

You’re such a fucking drama llama. :lol:

I’ll try to keep words more politicallay correct for Blackrook. The last thing we need is have to his feels hurt over a post.

I thought ya'all liked the attention?

Some do. Some don’t. I mostly just wish to be left alone to continue to live my life in peace and happiness.
Then why join a thread about gays if you want to be left alone in peace and happiness?

And why use the word "fags"?

You were obviously trying to provoke an angry reaction from me.
I didn't read it that way. Just a little humor
No, he's deliberately being abusive, which is what he always does when we debate each other.

You’re such a fucking drama llama. :lol:
You respond with more abuse. I talk about some topic that interests me, and you attack me personally. That's the pattern.

You respond with more abuse. I talk about some topic that interests me, and you attack me personally. That's the pattern.

Your incessant need to feel victimized is hysterical to me. I am sorry if my usage of the fag word has abused you in some way.

Your incessant need to feel victimized is hysterical to me. I am sorry if my usage of the fag word has abused you in some way.
The word is not used by me out of sensitivity to you and your fellow gays.

When you hurl it in my face, you show contempt for my attempts to meet you half way.

It proves you are not a person who can be reasoned with, or compromised with, you must have it all your way, or the highway.

When you hurl it in my face, you show contempt for my attempts to meet you half way.

It proves you are not a person who can be reasoned with, or compromised with, you must have it all your way, or the highway.

I’ve used that word across the forum on numerous occasions, but you’re sadly trying to make it about you for some reason.

What I am trying to have my way or the highway? Be specific. Or just lie. You’re pretty good at the latter when it comes to me.

I’ve used that word across the forum on numerous occasions, but you’re sadly trying to make it about you for some reason.

What I am trying to have my way or the highway? Be specific. Or just lie. You’re pretty good at the latter when it comes to me.
How have I ever lied about you.

The fact is, every time I criticize the gay movement, and it's aggressive tendencies to push their radical agenda, you appear on the forum to abuse me in very personal ways.

I have tried reasoning with you, but that never works.

The fact is, every time I criticize the gay movement, and it's aggressive tendencies to push their radical agenda, you appear on the forum to abuse me in very personal ways.

You did quite a few times in this very thread.

Wierd that you didn’t answer my question. What am I trying to have my way or the highway?

Wierd that you didn’t answer my question. What am I trying to have my way or the highway?
My way is to have a debate about the gay movement.

Your way is to attack me using personal insults and abusive language.

You always win because I refuse to match your underhanded tactics.

You poor thing. So abused. So victimized. :crybaby:

There you go. You did it again.

Notice we are no longer talking about the topic of this thread, because you've derailed it.

There you go. You did it again.

Notice we are no longer talking about the topic of this thread, because you've derailed it.

Yes, let’s back on topic of you whining about gay people on television and off your need to feel abused.

gay activist.jpg

What's interesting about you, mdk, is that you are such a total bitch, which is really stereotypical behavior for a homosexual man.

What's interesting about you, mdk, is that you are such a total bitch, which is really stereotypical behavior for a homosexual man.

Stop abusing me and derailing this thread. :crybaby:

The forum needs to know how straight people having gay friends on tv chaps your ass.

Stop abusing me and derailing this thread. :crybaby:

The forum needs to know how straight people having gay friends on tv chaps your ass.
The reason it chaps my ass is that it's EVERY SINGLE MOVIE AND TV SHOW THAT HAS THE GAYS PUSHING IN EVEN WHEN THE PLOT ISN'T ABOUT THEM.

So when the show is about straight people, a token gay character comes in to mouth off gay propaganda.

Or he's a "gay best friend" and the straight character uses him as sounding board to do an info dump.

Even when there isn't a gay character, some straight person says something homosexual, so the tribute must be made.

I would think gays control Hollywood, because they have a lot more power than Christians in what's in the movies and TV shows.

You don't see a "Christian best friend" saying, hey, why are you having pre-marital sex with your boyfriend?

Forum List

Back