What’s up with The Four? AOC, Talib, Omar

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011
These Four brown girls were told to sit down an shut up. Biden redacted history about defunding the police. It’s Midterms.

C8D3ABBB-8EDF-46E2-80EC-A28FBF6888FA.jpeg

These Four brown girls were told to sit down an shut up. Biden redacted history about defunding the police. It’s Midterms.

View attachment 610400

I don't turn off my add blocker for anyone. And anyone that is dumb enough to do so is also inviting in all kinds of unwanted visitors.

AOC has been in the news but in a good way but the other 3 have been low profile. You can't stand it that all 4 will be reelected meanwhile at least 2 of your fruitcake females are being sent down the road from your camp.

I don't turn off my add blocker for anyone. And anyone that is dumb enough to do so is also inviting in all kinds of unwanted visitors.

AOC has been in the news but in a good way but the other 3 have been low profile. You can't stand it that all 4 will be reelected meanwhile at least 2 of your fruitcake females are being sent down the road from your camp.
Could you hit us with another run-on sentence and let us think about it? Thanks.

That bulb headed freak Omar doesn't even dress like a Muslima.

She dresses like she just got out of the shower, and unexpected guests showed up.

“low profile???” Why would elected women of color need to keep a low profile when Democrats run everything? Regardless of color, these women are radical and could be a liability for the rest of the party in tighter races.

Of course they will be reelected. The USA has enough America Hating parasitic leeches in their districts to assure it.

“low profile???” Why would elected women of color need to keep a low profile when Democrats run everything? Regardless of color, these women are radical and could be a liability for the rest of the party in tighter races.

Compared to you, any real old style republican is a radical left. I don't relate well with you domestic terrorists traitors.

View attachment 610400

They're fifth columnist GOPers.

Srsly.

You genuinely can't be this bad on purpose.

Compared to you, any real old style republican is a radical left. I don't relate well with you domestic terrorists traitors.
These dark girls got schooled and told to sit in the corner and be silenced by Democrat heads. Somethings will never change.

These dark girls got schooled and told to sit in the corner and be silenced by Democrat heads. Somethings will never change.
Total whores 3/4 are with white men. The bald black bitch probably has a side white cock because they don't like ashy black men.

The Squad knowns that Democrat Voters are the bottom of society who would rather commit a crime than get a job.
They are trying to protect their criminal constituents.

You domestic terrorists and traitors haven't changed AOC one bit. She remembers that the Constitution also applies to her.
It’s your own Democrat leaders that put these girls in time out. They are on the cusp of losing the Hill in 2022. Why? Because they are too radical. The Democrat Party is of rank and file.

It’s your own Democrat leaders that put these girls in time out. They are on the cusp of losing the Hill in 2022. Why? Because they are too radical. The Democrat Party is of rank and file.

Sorry to break it to you but all 4 of them are settling in to their office. AOC still rakes the bad guys over the coals the best of all of the congress critters when they are facing the house. The others have quieted down a bit like they needed to be. Meanwhile, you Rumpsters have a handful of completely insane people in your side of congress that are costing you seats. Sounds to me like both parties had better clean their act up fast. The Dems already figured it out but you Rumpsters still don't have a clue. Didn't you learn a thing from the 2020 Presidential Election where you allowed a ham sandwich to defeat your Chosen one?

Sorry to break it to you but all 4 of them are settling in to their office. AOC still rakes the bad guys over the coals the best of all of the congress critters when they are facing the house. The others have quieted down a bit like they needed to be. Meanwhile, you Rumpsters have a handful of completely insane people in your side of congress that are costing you seats. Sounds to me like both parties had better clean their act up fast. The Dems already figured it out but you Rumpsters still don't have a clue. Didn't you learn a thing from the 2020 Presidential Election where you allowed a ham sandwich to defeat your Chosen one?
You are missing the point. No one is debating that they are in danger of being elected out of office or replaced. These four are clearly representative of their base. What is being said is that they are being told to stay quiet by their party because their radicalism will put other candidates in the Democrat Party in jeopardy.

Again, watch their body language when Biden talks of FUNDING the police. They are not happy because it was from their end of the spectrum the idea of defunding the police originated.

You are missing the point. No one is debating that they are in danger of being elected out of office or replaced. These four are clearly representative of their base. What is being said is that they are being told to stay quiet by their party because their radicalism will put other candidates in the Democrat Party in jeopardy.

Again, watch their body language when Biden talks of FUNDING the police. They are not happy because it was from their end of the spectrum the idea of defunding the police originated.

The GOP misrepresents itself as the Big Tent party. The Dems are actually that. If I go back 60 years, the Democratic Party would encompass both parties back then.

Republican Party Platform of 1956

The GOP misrepresents itself as the Big Tent party. The Dems are actually that. If I go back 60 years, the Democratic Party would encompass both parties back then.

Republican Party Platform of 1956

You keep shifting the debate. These four women of color are Democrats who will win their seats. My argument is that the party does not want them speaking their radical views at this point in time because there are moderates in the party who are in danger of losing their seats.

Forum List

Back