*Big Dick Dyke Chicago Mayor*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Oh we must *FEAR* the big black dick! lol!
2. She is convicted by her own words.
3. She is a women, i think, at least she was born a girl.
4. Along they way I suppose she had a dick added.
5. And the way she describes it, *ITS HUGE*!
6. She may even be able to pick up a 80# bag of concrete with it, who knows and who cares???
7. Maybe she will quit, and go into female wrestling with a moniker, *BIG DICK DYKE*!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Hide the children a *BIG DICK* roams Chicago, must be 50 stories tall, casting a monumental dark shadow, its fearful in size, able to leap tall buildings in one giant leap.
2. Coming out of nowhere, the mayors loins.
3. Its scary big so RUN!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Isn't it interesting that there has never been a public debate about whether it is appropriate for U.S. citizens to honor Christopher Columbus? His accomplishments changed the course of history. His views on race, religion, ethnicity, the spread of disease, morality, and human progress were entirely appropriate in his age and time.

It has been sufficient for Leftists to simply make various empty charges against Columbus, mainly fueled by a phony history book that has become the "Bible" of American history while no rational people were paying attention.

Leftists are evil, and stupid.

Isn't it interesting that there has never been a public debate about whether it is appropriate for U.S. citizens to honor Christopher Columbus? His accomplishments changed the course of history. His views on race, religion, ethnicity, the spread of disease, morality, and human progress were entirely appropriate in his age and time.

It has been sufficient for Leftists to simply make various empty charges against Columbus, mainly fueled by a phony history book that has become the "Bible" of American history while no rational people were paying attention.

Leftists are evil, and stupid.
Sorry bout that,

1. Hey, I'm not quite finished ridiculing the Chicago Mayor.
2. You know in those God-Zilla movies in the fifties, where some one said "Oh rook its God Zillra!"
3. Now they say in Chicago, "Oh Rook its Big Dick Dyke Lighfoot!!!"
4. There's a movie there people would pay to see.
5. Ok now, I think I'm finished bashing the fag, go ahead and post your debates.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. She said it *herself*.
2. I got the biggest rubber dick in Chicago!
3. Do we really need to know her sexual fantasies?
4. She could die and no one would care.
5. Read:Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot blocked Columbus statue deal, berated lawyers with obscene remarks, lawsuit claims

“My d--- is bigger than yours and the Italians, I have the biggest d--- in Chicago.”

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Imagine what our grandfathers would think of many of today's elected politicians. Somebody, anybody, please bring back the Inquisition and the will to burn some heretics.

Sorry bout that,

1. She said it *herself*.
2. I got the biggest rubber dick in Chicago!
3. Do we really need to know her sexual fantasies?
4. She could die and no one would care.
5. Read:Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot blocked Columbus statue deal, berated lawyers with obscene remarks, lawsuit claims

“My d--- is bigger than yours and the Italians, I have the biggest d--- in Chicago.”

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

She's also got the biggest unsolved homicide rate. DemoKKKrats LOVE it.

Why does "she" constantly embarrass the city of Chicaga.

I thought Daley (bot of dem) and Emmanuel were bad. At least they never talked about their dirty bits.

Forum List

Back