If this guy were President today...

TELEVISION-EVENT-Key-Still.jpg

I was in The Navy when Reagan was elected, stationed on a ballistic nuclear missile submarine.

The media treated his election like it was the coming of The Horsemen.

Every prognosticator was sure his election heralded nuclear doom and gloom and we were actually concerned that for which we had trained for years would actually take place.

The decade after his first election brought us a whole genre of nuclear holocaust movies the likes of which we hadn't seen since The '50s.

Turns out, all that panic was wasted and he ended our 40 year Cold War with Russia.

I was in The Navy when Reagan was elected, stationed on a ballistic nuclear missile submarine.

The media treated his election like it was the coming of The Horsemen.

Every prognosticator was sure his election heralded nuclear doom and gloom and we were actually concerned that for which we had trained for years would actually take place.

The decade after his first election brought us a whole genre of nuclear holocaust movies the likes of which we hadn't seen since The '50s.

Turns out, all that panic was wasted and he ended our 40 year Cold War with Russia.
Reagan didn't end the cold war. Russia did. Russia went nuts and spent themselves into oblivion.

Reagan forced them into it. He ended it and engieneered his defeat.

Those of you who disagree merely hate him for doing so as you loved the USSR as much as you hate contemporary Russia
You seem to have come from a long line of straw man manufacturers.

Reagan didn't end the cold war. Russia did. Russia went nuts and spent themselves into oblivion.
Funny.

It seems cause and effect does not exist in your partisan realm. Things happen in a vacuum whenever someone from the 'wrong' party is involved.

Reagan forced them into it. He ended it and engieneered his defeat.

Those of you who disagree merely hate him for doing so as you loved the USSR as much as you hate contemporary Russia
Dumb as usual. Condemn anyone who disagrees with you as a commie. You get dumber as you advance into your golden years.

Yet you STILL believe Oswald killed JFK. Lol.

Thats why I am your better fool.

Unlike you I am not some childish trheorist who embraces every fairy tale about the CIA boogey man.

I proved that with evidence and owned your idiotic ass and everyone saw it

Thats why I am your better fool.

Unlike you I am not some childish trheorist who embraces every fairy tale about the CIA boogey man.

I proved that with evidence and owned your idiotic ass and everyone saw it
Oswald killed Kennedy…LMFAO. What dumb dupe of the CIA.

...how would he respond to Russia's invasion of Ukraine?
He might have assumed leadership in a coordinated, concerted, united response by NATO and other democratic nations to punish the aggressor, or he might have threatened to withdraw from NATO and heralded him as a "savvy genius."

We can only speculate.

Forum List

Back