What's Up With Racist White People And Their Revisionist View of History/The Civil War?

They're really getting ridiculous with their lies and garbage, so much so they are starting to believe the stuff...

I wonder how many of USMBers are like this? Or if is this actually one of them caught on camera here.

Whats up with the black obsession over something that happened in 1861?

What's up with the white obsession over something that happened in 1776?

So you want to go back even further into irrelevance?

Not as far as your punk ass does every July 4th.

I wonder how many of USMBers are like this? Or if is this actually one of them caught on camera here.

The reporter Maytal Levi is a radical Jew. I have lived in neighborhoods in which radical Jews like her flew the Jewish flag (white with a blue triangle symbol the call the star of David) it represents Jewish supremism, Neoconism, hatred against Whites and Negroids. I could care less. Why is that radical Jew so concerned with our business here in America?

They're really getting ridiculous with their lies and garbage, so much so they are starting to believe the stuff...

This is typical of reactionaries – to contrive and attempt to propagate the lie of an idealized American past that was far from ideal.

And no where is the abuse of black citizens more acute than in the Republican led red southern states.

Actually, with few exceptions, the south is far better for blacks than any other region of the nation per this January, 2018 Forbes article.

The Cities Where African-Americans Are Doing The Best Economically 2018
That is an eye opening article. However, i don't know if increased economic opportunity is as prevalent in the South as the article suggests. A handful of cities might fit that paradigm, but I suspect most of the south remains a bastion of racist GOP and Democrat style conservatism. But don't get me wrong. I see hope in the article. Still, I harbor a sense that we have a long way to go.
I am not alone. An indication that vicious racism lingers in the south can be guaged by who prospering Blacks are voting for there.
According to myriad sources, black southern voters still favor the Democratic Party in national elections. Given that fact, I can only assume that any employment opportunities afforded to blacks in the south arise from efforts of the labor friendly Democrats in those states and cities.

There is nothing and nobody stopping a black person in the south from becoming extraordinarily successful in anything that they want to do. The claim of rampant white racism in the south is a fantasy narrative driven by dishonest liberals.

Let me ask a question.

Many of the most violent cities for blacks in America have been under Democratic jurisdiction for decades. Take Chicago. It's been Democrat for pretty much forever. Why hasn't the Democratic Party done anything for poor blacks in Chicago? Are they racist?

The reporter Maytal Levi is a radical Jew. I have lived in neighborhoods in which radical Jews like her flew the Jewish flag (white with a blue triangle symbol the call the star of David) it represents Jewish supremism, Neoconism, hatred against Whites and Negroids. I could care less. Why is that radical Jew so concerned with our business here in America?

Sop lying to yourself. Jews are white.

The Ashkenazi Jews are generally White due to their migration into Europe.. But the Sephardic Jews .are said to be a cosmopolitan admixture of all races...although still...somewhat distinctve from various African Israelites including but not limited to the Lemba or Beta Isreal.

There is nothing and nobody stopping a black person in the south from becoming extraordinarily successful in anything that they want to do. The claim of rampant white racism in the south is a fantasy narrative driven by dishonest liberals.
A few enclaves of black prosperity dies not mean the majority of the south is a reflection of that. And given the televised attitudes of southern White Republican politicians towards their black constituency, if you can call blacks constituents of white bigoted politicians, the disconnect is blatantly obvious.

Let me ask a question.

Many of the most violent cities for blacks in America have been under Democratic jurisdiction for decades. Take Chicago. It's been Democrat for pretty much forever. Why hasn't the Democratic Party done anything for poor blacks in Chicago? Are they racist?

I will gladly answer your question. Detroit has been ensconced within a Republican state for years. Federal funds are filtered through the Republican state government which has discretion in dispersing that funding. Guess which cities are favored for the bulk of the funds. You got it...it's the GOP run cities.
But it doesn't stop there. the power of those Democratic Party run cities" has been periodically usurped by the governor. By executive orders the Republican governor has replaced the entire city government with one man known as an Emergency Manager.. The EM then imposes austerity measures on an already strapped local economy while city officials are obliged to forfeit their salaries and relinquish their authority as long as the EM is installed. So that "Democratic Run city"
Instantly becomes a Republican run city. But there are no improvements... The GOP EK only makes it worse for everyone .

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Yea, all white conservatives are racists, right chump?
The Christian ones seem to be more racist. They keep complaining about the 13%.

Yea, FBI crime statistics are racist, right chump?

The FBI crime stats show that whites commit the most total crime.
Agreed, but is meaningless when you consider that the vast majority of Americans are white.

What you refuse to accept is black men ages 15-40 commit roughly half the crime in the nation, yet they represent a tiny percentage of the total population.

Does this not concern you?

A few enclaves of black prosperity dies not mean the majority of the south is a reflection of that.

Sorry, but I don't buy your assertion that the south is a horrific place filled with racist white guys. I gave you a Forbes article from this year that cites that the vast majority of the best American cities for blacks are in the south and you just dismissed it.

News flash..... Ohio was a union state in the civil war...

And no where is the abuse of black citizens more acute than in the Republican led red southern states.

Actually, with few exceptions, the south is far better for blacks than any other region of the nation per this January, 2018 Forbes article.

The Cities Where African-Americans Are Doing The Best Economically 2018
That is an eye opening article. However, i don't know if increased economic opportunity is as prevalent in the South as the article suggests. A handful of cities might fit that paradigm, but I suspect most of the south remains a bastion of racist GOP and Democrat style conservatism. But don't get me wrong. I see hope in the article. Still, I harbor a sense that we have a long way to go.
I am not alone. An indication that vicious racism lingers in the south can be guaged by who prospering Blacks are voting for there.
According to myriad sources, black southern voters still favor the Democratic Party in national elections. Given that fact, I can only assume that any employment opportunities afforded to blacks in the south arise from efforts of the labor friendly Democrats in those states and cities.

Miami and Atlanta do not show me there is any significant greater opportunity in the south.

Let me ask a question.

Yeah we know white man. You've never ben black, post racist shit here at USMB but of course white racism is made up by liberals.

A few enclaves of black prosperity dies not mean the majority of the south is a reflection of that.

Sorry, but I don't buy your assertion that the south is a horrific place filled with racist white guys. I gave you a Forbes article from this year that cites that the vast majority of the best American cities for blacks are in the south and you just dismissed it.

No one gives a shit what you don't buy. Turn black and live then come tell us where the best places are for blacks.

Anyone seriously interested in topic and not a managed right wing snowflake see book noted below. Read it read it read it. For snowflakes, Fox will tell you what to think, stay tuned and follow along.

White Rage: The Unspoken Truth of Our Racial Divide by Carol Anderson

"White children, in the main, and whether they are rich or poor, grow up with a grasp of reality so feeble that they can very accurately be described as deluded--about themselves and the world they live in. White people have managed to get through their entire lifetimes in this euphoric state, but black people have not been so lucky: a black man who sees the world the way John Wayne, for example, sees it would not be an eccentric patriot, but a raving maniac." James Baldwin

I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump

"...One did not have to be very bright to realize how little one could do to change one’s situation; one did not have to be abnormally sensitive to be worn down to a cutting edge by the incessant and gratuitous humiliation and danger one encountered every working day, all day long. The humiliation did not apply merely to working days, or workers; I was thirteen and was crossing Fifth Avenue on my way to the Forty-second Street library, and the cop in the middle of the street muttered as I passed him, “Why don’t you ******* stay uptown where you belong?” When I was ten, and didn’t look, certainly, any older, two policemen amused themselves with me by frisking me, making comic (and terrifying) speculations concerning my ancestry and probable sexual prowess, and, for good measure, leaving me flat on my back in one of Harlem’s empty lots. Just before and then during the Second World War, many of my friends fled into the service, all to be changed there, and rarely for the better, many to be ruined, and many to die. Others fled to other states and cities—that is, to other ghettos. Some went on wine or whiskey or the needle, and are still on it. And others, like me, fled into the church." James Baldwin Letter from a Region in My Mind | The New Yorker

"To be a Negro in this country and to be relatively conscious is to be in a rage almost all the time." James A. Baldwin

She pretty much spells it out for your losers.

Forum List

Back