What's Up With Racist White People And Their Revisionist View of History/The Civil War?

They're really getting ridiculous with their lies and garbage, so much so they are starting to believe the stuff...

I wonder how many of USMBers are like this? Or if is this actually one of them caught on camera here.

If all white conservatives are like the people in the video, then all black people are like Luis Farrakhan. Fair enough?

maxresdefault.jpg

They're really getting ridiculous with their lies and garbage, so much so they are starting to believe the stuff...

I wonder how many of USMBers are like this? Or if is this actually one of them caught on camera here.

OMG.

You are such an intelligent person. You seriously should feel such sadness and sympathy for these poor poor ignorant people.

I really do not see how you could harbor any seriously bad feelings toward them. You have the world, they have nothing in comparison.

You are so unbelievably more intelligent, well spoken, well read, and have the world at your feet.

and these. . . . these, oh these poor poor wretches?

Do you know what the MSM is doing TO YOU, on purpose? AND YOU ARE LETTING THEM DO THIS TO YOUR EMOTIONS?

THEY ARE TROLLING YOU. AND YOU ARE LETTING THEM.

I personally think we should be more angry with the television station for even airing these back woods folks, for even giving their expression/trolling a platform. Let's just call this ignorance, "hate art," shall we? For that is all it does, it excites the passions of the folks that made it.

These people do not even know their sins.

Ignorance is the source of it. You know that as well as I.

This is a joke thread, right? Revisionist history? I'm going out on a limb and guess that guy does not know what revisionist history means. 350 million people and OMG there are actually a few dumb rednecks out there. Hey! Let's put them on the news and pretend all Conservatives are like them!
Here's the thing....I've seen countless posts on USMB over the years expressing similar sentiments.

Unchallenged, certainly by the likes of you.

So...try again bub.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I see an ordinary porch decorated with a Confederate flag, a U.S. flag, and some artfully campy figures of Negroes which do not in any way project either a brazen or a shrouded attempt to degrade or to offend. I'm quite sure the porch of some imaginative Black people could construct a similarly campy historical burlesque presentation which includes some harmless White caricatures.

The humorous aspect of the tableau is emphasized by the either drunk or demented White fellow's babbling. Overall, the scene is an art form. Ignore it or make of it what you will. If you like feeling offended, enjoy it.
Not one USMB white poster will have a thing to say about this post.

No correction, no response, no nothing.

Agreement? I don't know. Or do I?

[...]

I see an ordinary porch decorated with a Confederate flag, a U.S. flag, and some artfully campy figures of Negroes which do not in any way project either a brazen or a shrouded attempt to degrade or to offend. I'm quite sure the porch of some imaginative Black people could construct a similarly campy historical burlesque presentation which includes some harmless White caricatures.

The humorous aspect of the tableau is emphasized by the either drunk or demented White fellow's babbling. Overall, the scene is an art form. Ignore it or make of it what you will. If you like feeling offended, enjoy it.

Thanks, that was sort of my impression.

If some high brow art major from some liberal arts college out east had made this and called it "HATE ART," and put it in a gallery in some big city out east to evoke an emotional response, someone, somewhere, would probably pay large sums of money in a big city b/c where they had once felt dead inside, they now feel a little, tiny spark of an emotion.

Hell, if they can put a crucifix of Jesus in a bottle of piss and call it art to get an emotional rise, this, by comparison, is tame.

Not one USMB white poster will have a thing to say about this post.

No correction, no response, no nothing.

Agreement? I don't know. Or do I?

There was already a thread on these idiots and white conservatives like me expressed disagreement with them and their views.

Mmmmm..sorry I dont know anyone who experienced that nor do I know anyone who is upset by it.
The bliss that is white conservative innocence.
Funny,none of my black buddies mention it.
I believe you've said that already. So what? You think they don't think it? In Texas?

Ya dumb fuck....
I hang out with Katrina refugees,mexicans,local blacks and white people at my favorite Cajune joint.
We all get along just fine.
It cracks me up! We get a shitload of black women that show up at Orleans that have moved here from Chicago.
To a person they say the South is nothing like they were told.
They generally gush about the people and the food.

And you really think they're going to talk to you about white conservative innocence? That's the thing about the US, it can't have an open conversation about race, as evidenced by this thread.

And you really think they're going to talk to you about white conservative innocence? That's the thing about the US, it can't have an open conversation about race, as evidenced by this thread.

I talk to them weekly.
In fact the wife got one of the cool chicks a job in the accounting department at the bank.
How about you stop being racist?

Forum List

Back