What's the worst thing Trump did during the last year????

I'm sure it's been said, that the USMB should have a separate forum for:
Trump Whining
sub forums:
Lives Ruined by Trump
Mental or Physical Problems Caused by Trump
Holidays /Birthdays Ruined by Trump
Favorite Anti-Trump Rants
Election Day Photos
--example
article-0-12C8178D000005DC-457_634x396.jpg

Can't you have One day of happiness? Your hatred of Trump runs your life I see.
My one day of happiness will be the day that monster resigns.
You got seven more years. Then hopefully his daughter runs and wins, then you have eight more years of Trump.
Seven more years?

He lost by 3 million.

Then 7 million voted for other candidates.

So he actually lost by 10 million.

So he will win next time by how many? You think you can lose by 10 million a second time and still end up president?

Gawd, there are so many. I can't pick a single one. But I can name a few I think qualifies:

Lied about a former president saying Obama bugged Trump's phone. Then never apologized.

Referring to Nazi's: "some are very fine people".

Called an unstable North Korean leader names like Rocket man, short and fat.

Walked away from the Leadership position of the Free World.

Withdrew from the Paris Climate Accords.

Attacked an unemployed NFL player for having to nerve to protest the shooting of unarmed and innocent blacks.

Attacked an unemployed NFL player NEARLY A YEAR after he began to protest the shooting of unarmed and innocent blacks to change the subject.

The Muslim Ban.

Being able to say "Muslim Terrorists" but not "White Supremacist Terrorists", not even after murder.

Massive redistribution of wealth to Billionaires

Golf for a third of the year

His love for Russia

Walking around Mar a Lago willing to talk to anyone who pays membership fees.

The mistreatment of Gold Star Families.

---------
I know most Republicans won't see anything wrong here, but the rest of the world has a different opinion.

Which is the worse and if I missed it, what was it?
Notice, when you post all the awful things Trump did during the year, no one says it's not true. Instead, they participate in a lame attempt at mocking what they imagine that someone is crying.

But who suffers the most? Trump's own voters.

Well, I just want Trump voters to know. When he fuks you over, I don't cry. When you lose your healthcare? I don't cry. It doesn't even occur to me.

So you shouldn't cry either. Isn't that why you voted for him?

87% of lost manufacturing jobs were automated, These people keep hoping jobs will be brought back. Back from where? The didn't go overseas, they went away.
I like this video because they mention that the jobs were lost to automation. Something rarely discussed.

You got seven more years. Then hopefully his daughter runs and wins, then you have eight more years of Trump.
Seven more years?

He lost by 3 million.

So he will win next time by how many? You think you can lose by 10 million a second time and still end up president?
No, he won with 322

Gawd, there are so many. I can't pick a single one. But I can name a few I think qualifies:

Lied about a former president saying Obama bugged Trump's phone. Then never apologized.

Attacked an unemployed NFL player for having to nerve to protest the shooting of unarmed and innocent blacks.

Attacked an unemployed NFL player NEARLY A YEAR after he began to protest the shooting of unarmed and innocent blacks to change the subject.

The Muslim Ban.

Being able to say "Muslim Terrorists" but not "White Supremacist Terrorists", not even after murder.

His love for Russia

---------
I know most Republicans won't see anything wrong here, but the rest of the world has a different opinion.

Notice, when you post all the awful things Trump did during the year, no one says it's not true. Instead, they participate in a lame attempt at mocking what they imagine that someone is crying.

Well, I just want Trump voters to know. When he fuks you over, I don't cry. When you lose your healthcare? I don't cry. It doesn't even occur to me.

It's best to ignore morons that to try and refute the. They are incapable of intelligent reasoning.

Seven more years?

He lost by 3 million.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
It never gets old.

Keep beating that dead horse...
You get the award...
images (22).jpeg

The Muslim Ban.

His love for Russia

---------

ZomboMeme 30122017180510.jpg

Your happiness depends on a politician?? My God, you are the sorriest, most pathetic human being I've seen in years. You've never been happy and never will. That emotion is completely alien to someone who reasons like you.

The Muslim Ban.

His love for Russia

---------

He touched your mind in a bad spot. Where did the bad man hurt your mind rderp?

The Muslim Ban.

His love for Russia

---------

He didn't fire comey, rosenstein, mccabe and just about the entire leadership staff of the FBI and the DOJ on his first day....

Seven more years?

He lost by 3 million.

everyone said he couldn't win last time--and you see what happened

The Muslim Ban.

His love for Russia

---------

they are NOT true--because they are NOT awful!!! hahahahahahhaha
they are fantastic, great
they are awful ONLY in your hateful opinion
..we don't have to point out they are not true...they are so IDIOTIC/LAUGHABLE
anything Trump does is awful to you:
not using blinker
making $$$
using the bathroom
switching tv channels
etc
muslim ban--goooood--sensible

Last edited:
if they had a muslim/islamic/etc bans, then there would've have been less of a chance of 9-11, Boston bombing, etc

Seven more years?

He lost by 3 million.

No, he won with 322
What do you claim then 322 figure represents?

Forum List

Back