What's the worst thing Trump did during the last year????

Can't you have One day of happiness? Your hatred of Trump runs your life I see.
My one day of happiness will be the day that monster resigns.
You got seven more years. Then hopefully his daughter runs and wins, then you have eight more years of Trump.
Seven more years?

He lost by 3 million.

Then 7 million voted for other candidates.

So he actually lost by 10 million.

So he will win next time by how many? You think you can lose by 10 million a second time and still end up president?
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
It never gets old.

Keep beating that dead horse...
You get the award...
View attachment 168989
A dead horse is NOT "current events".

Try to figure out why.

Gawd, there are so many. I can't pick a single one. But I can name a few I think qualifies:

Lied about a former president saying Obama bugged Trump's phone. Then never apologized.

Referring to Nazi's: "some are very fine people".

Called an unstable North Korean leader names like Rocket man, short and fat.

Walked away from the Leadership position of the Free World.

Withdrew from the Paris Climate Accords.

Attacked an unemployed NFL player for having to nerve to protest the shooting of unarmed and innocent blacks.

Attacked an unemployed NFL player NEARLY A YEAR after he began to protest the shooting of unarmed and innocent blacks to change the subject.

The Muslim Ban.

Being able to say "Muslim Terrorists" but not "White Supremacist Terrorists", not even after murder.

Massive redistribution of wealth to Billionaires

Golf for a third of the year

His love for Russia

Walking around Mar a Lago willing to talk to anyone who pays membership fees.

The mistreatment of Gold Star Families.

---------
I know most Republicans won't see anything wrong here, but the rest of the world has a different opinion.

Which is the worse and if I missed it, what was it?
He won....that's all you whiny snowflakes need to say....WAAAAAAAAAAA he won!!!!! WAAAAAAA! It was HER job!!!! WAAAAAA

another one or two, or four or five...

belittling the FBI publicly which makes us less safe and demeans the 13000 agents nation wide who serve us....

tweeting Sen Gillibrand would ''do anything'' for donations in donor's offices

selling off national park lands

ripping apart the EPA and the State dept....

supporting Roy Moore

saying the justice dept has to do whatever he says, even if it breaks the LAW, breaks all protocol....bull crud...

belittling the FBI publicly which makes us less safe and demeans the 13000 agents nation wide who serve us....

supporting Roy Moore

saying the justice dept has to do whatever he says, even if it breaks the LAW, breaks all protocol....bull crud...
Between your list and mine, I couldn't come close to figuring out the worst thing.

The awful things he does are what Republicans call "good policy".

Interesting that your number one worst thing that Donald Trump did is a verified FACT. Obama's administration undeniably spied on candidate Trump. Along with all the other egregious abuses of power Obama ordered, spying on candidate Trump has been swept under the rug.

Trump sent out tweets this morning that he’s a “stable genius “.
Huh?

Gawd, there are so many. I can't pick a single one. But I can name a few I think qualifies:

Lied about a former president saying Obama bugged Trump's phone. Then never apologized.

Attacked an unemployed NFL player for having to nerve to protest the shooting of unarmed and innocent blacks.

Attacked an unemployed NFL player NEARLY A YEAR after he began to protest the shooting of unarmed and innocent blacks to change the subject.

The Muslim Ban.

Being able to say "Muslim Terrorists" but not "White Supremacist Terrorists", not even after murder.

His love for Russia

---------
I know most Republicans won't see anything wrong here, but the rest of the world has a different opinion.

Which is the worse and if I missed it, what was it?
You sound like a bitch in heat...

Can't you have One day of happiness? Your hatred of Trump runs your life I see.
My one day of happiness will be the day that monster resigns.
You got seven more years. Then hopefully his daughter runs and wins, then you have eight more years of Trump.
Seven more years?

He lost by 3 million.

Then 7 million voted for other candidates.

So he actually lost by 10 million.

So he will win next time by how many? You think you can lose by 10 million a second time and still end up president?
Crazy Cali does not count...

supporting Roy Moore

You too sound like a bitch in heat...

I heard rumors that he left the toilet seat up a few months ago. That's all I can think of.

Could the new worst thing be defending a wife beater? or two?

... Everything you posted in the OP is either a lie or biased and bullshit partisan spin...

Why would you intentionally bump this display of your political hack stupidity? ~rolls eyes~

... Everything you posted in the OP is either a lie or biased and bullshit partisan spin...

Why would you intentionally bump this display of your political hack stupidity? ~rolls eyes~
Really? OK, let's look at them again:

The Muslim Ban.

His love for Russia

----------------------------

I don't see which one is mischaracterized or untrue.

In fact, we can add a few new ones:

We know he's defending wife beater Rob Porter. That was played on air.

We know the tax cuts for the rich were passed and Trump told his rich friends they are going to be even more rich.

We know Obamacare subsidies were cut and by the end of the year, millions will no longer have healthcare.

We know he had 8 secret meetings or calls to Russia that we learned about from the Russian press.

We know there are dozens in the White House without proper security clearances.

So clearly, there is a lot going on.

So tell us, which one is wrong? I want to know so I can correct the record.

Forum List

Back