What's the big deal if Iran gets the bomb?

The right wingers in the U.S. have been trying to be the world dictator since the end of WWII. Nixon was going to nuke Vietnam and Laos. After WWII the U.S. made all kinds of promises and treaties with all the Muslim countries, none of which they ever kept. Raygun was so slimy, he sold chemical weapons to Iraq to use on the Iranians, and sold other weapons to Iran, making profits off both side of the Iran/Iraq war. The U.S. has given the whole Muslim world every reason to hate us. 9/11 was a direct result of all the dirty deeds the U.S. has on the middle east. Americans believe they've gotten away with killing a quarter million civilians with the nukes used on the Japanese. They also think they got away with the million civilians they killed in Iraq and Afghanistan. I bet karma is still coming, and it's gonna be a bitch. When you think your shit don't stink, it gets smeared in your face, just to prove it does.
Sounds like something straight out of the Osama bin Laden Middle School Debate Club in Riyadh.
wink_smile.gif
Everything he learned, he learned in 3rd grade at his Islamic Madrassa. Ha ha.

Iran hasn't attacked another nation since 1798. How many times has America attacked another nation? I can understand why countries would want a deterrent strong enough to keep the UN (American troops basically) out of their nation. Do I agree with them getting a bomb? No. But I can see why they want one. If Iran had 40 military bases surrounding us I'd be in the back yard trying to build a bomb to get them out of here.

The statement/lie that "iran has not attacked a nation since..." is a trolling and bannable offense at many genuine political debate forums, I wish it was here - but then again, this is not a real discussion forum.

All your knowledge of Iran flows from the people who want to kill every last human being that lives on top of our oil.

Wrong. Your inability to see who the dangerous actor is the only thing that's lacking.

Seems like we are the only nation that routinely blows up other nations and you call them "terrorist"?

Seems like you and the moron munner-turd are the most mentally ill posters here, though there are others not far behind.

The right wingers in the U.S. have been trying to be the world dictator since the end of WWII. Nixon was going to nuke Vietnam and Laos.
After WWII the U.S. made all kinds of promises and treaties with all the Muslim countries, none of which they ever kept.
Raygun was so slimy, he sold chemical weapons to Iraq to use on the Iranians, and sold other weapons to Iran, making profits off both side of the Iran/Iraq war.
The U.S. has given the whole Muslim world every reason to hate us.
9/11 was a direct result of all the dirty deeds the U.S. has on the middle east.
Americans believe they've gotten away with killing a quarter million civilians with the nukes used on the Japanese. They also think they got away with the million civilians they killed in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I bet karma is still coming, and it's gonna be a bitch. When you think your shit don't stink, it gets smeared in your face, just to prove it does.
You really love America, don't you?
Well I don't wear blinders. And I don't subscribe to the "Right or wrong, hurray for the USA" stupid shit.

Sounds like something straight out of the Osama bin Laden Middle School Debate Club in Riyadh.
Get a wash cloth and wipe the shit out of your eyes .....and ears.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back