Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Clue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Risk

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Other (specify below)

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
...best or your favorite. Why did you like it?

Mine are/were:

(1) LIFE (I loved spinning the wheel, plus I had a chance to be rich!)
(2) Monopoly (of course) (I had a love/hate relationship with this game... could be exasperating!)
(3) Trivial Pursuit (learned a lot, and, not too shabby at it! Family played it a lot so... good memories....)
(1) Chess
(2) Scrabble
(3) Monopoly

Hmmm forgot about the "basic" games... Chess, Checkers, Backgammon....

(1) Chess. My mind does not work that way. I get 2 moves ahead and everything becomes a jumble in my mind!

(2) Scrabble. Love it! I'm definitely a "word" person....

(3) Monopoly. It's a been a while, but, I was always the Hat or the Dog!
I always take the hat or the dog also.

I am almost always the Howitzer. If it gets taken beforehand I use the iron instead.

Chess. My mind works that way. I get 10-20 moves ahead and I watch my opponent crumble in my mind.
kp - kp4
c5
c5 ???? -- You have to move either a pawn or a knight on your opening move. And, a pawn is the only thing you can move to the 5th square. So, which pawn are you moving? I moved first, so I'm the white pieces and you're the black pieces.

I moved my king's pawn to king's pawn 4.
FYI pawn's can't move on an angle unless you are taking a piece. Additionally Knights can't move to c5 in one move... yes I moved my pawn, the only one I can move to c5.

Chess. My mind works that way. I get 10-20 moves ahead and I watch my opponent crumble in my mind.
kp - kp4
c5
c5 ???? -- You have to move either a pawn or a knight on your opening move. And, a pawn is the only thing you can move to the 5th square. So, which pawn are you moving? I moved first, so I'm the white pieces and you're the black pieces.

FYI pawn's can't move on an angle unless you are taking a piece. Additionally Knights can't move to c5 in one move... yes I moved my pawn, the only one I can move to c5.

can you play for me , cause I might win then...
Can I sit on your lap?

Having a favorite board game is quite a difficult task for me. I am a board game nut. We have hundreds and hundreds of games in the house. My favorite at the moment is called Suburbia. It is super fun.

Suburbia Board Game BoardGameGeek

I actually think Trivial Pursuit rivals Monopoly... thoughts?

kp - kp4
c5

What? ..... Oh. I see. You're using the A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H board. Believe me, I know how pawns and knights move. I've been playing chess for 56 years now. You moved your queen's bishop's pawn, correct ?? qbp - c5, correct?

kp - kp4
c5

What? ..... Oh. I see. You're using the A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H board. Believe me, I know how pawns and knights move. I've been playing chess for 56 years now. You moved your queen's bishop's pawn, correct ?? qbp - c5, correct?

........... so lost......................

It's not nice to laugh at the intellectually inferior.. you owe me a kiss.. :)

It's not nice to laugh at the intellectually inferior.. you owe me a kiss.. :)
Oh, I wasn't laughing at you. I was laughing at you being lost. ................... oh, I pay my debts ....

Chess, Stratego, Monopoly and Scrabble.

As far as deciding which is my favorite... that's like asking me what my favorite guitar chord is, or what my favorite color is.

Monopoly is fun because of all the fast-paced wheeling and dealing, chess and Stratego are fun because they make you concentrate so much. Scrabble is really fun when you are trying to make learning fun for your kids or helping a foreigner to learn English. Risk is fun because of the cut throat nature of the game.

But if I have to choose one, I vote for chess.

Mine are/were:

(2) Monopoly (of course) (I had a love/hate relationship with this game... could be exasperating!)
(3) Trivial Pursuit (learned a lot, and, not too shabby at it! Family played it a lot so... good memories....)
Battle of Quatre Bras...

Mine are/were:

Battle of Quatre Bras...

stupid....

This isn't a board game, but I do love it. I love the Scategories game. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

I like to too Holly.
I also like Apples to Apples.
You are the sweetest person on this site.
I just wanted you to know that.....

kp - kp4
c5

yes.

Forum List

Back