Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Clue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Risk

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Other (specify below)

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
c5 ???? -- You have to move either a pawn or a knight on your opening move. And, a pawn is the only thing you can move to the 5th square. So, which pawn are you moving? I moved first, so I'm the white pieces and you're the black pieces.

I moved my king's pawn to king's pawn 4.
FYI pawn's can't move on an angle unless you are taking a piece. Additionally Knights can't move to c5 in one move... yes I moved my pawn, the only one I can move to c5.
What? ..... Oh. I see. You're using the A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H board. Believe me, I know how pawns and knights move. I've been playing chess for 56 years now. You moved your queen's bishop's pawn, correct ?? qbp - c5, correct?
yes.
OK. My move is queen's knight to queen's bishop's 3 --------- QN - QB3

c5 ???? -- You have to move either a pawn or a knight on your opening move. And, a pawn is the only thing you can move to the 5th square. So, which pawn are you moving? I moved first, so I'm the white pieces and you're the black pieces.

I moved my king's pawn to king's pawn 4.
FYI pawn's can't move on an angle unless you are taking a piece. Additionally Knights can't move to c5 in one move... yes I moved my pawn, the only one I can move to c5.
What? ..... Oh. I see. You're using the A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H board. Believe me, I know how pawns and knights move. I've been playing chess for 56 years now. You moved your queen's bishop's pawn, correct ?? qbp - c5, correct?
yes.
OK. My move is queen's knight to queen's bishop's 3 --------- QN - QB3
kp-e6

Check out one of my favorite Youtube Channels "Geek and Sundry" for their show TableTop Hosted by Will Wheaton. Included are great games such as...
1: Small World

2: Stone Age

3. Dead of Winter (for Zombie lovers)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back