World Constants

What is the most constant worldwide?

• Total voters
Pride .... it prevents us from dealing with others in a cooperative and impactful way. It is a "blinder" that is very very difficult to remove.

Not really a balanced question. Three human vices, a reaction to conditions, and an action (war). The first is the source of the next two, and there are places where the last two do not exist. I checked "Fear" as it's the basis behind war, bigotry and racism, mob mentality, political fanaticism, religious fanaticism and material hucksterism, which serves greed.

Perhaps the list you want is:
  • Wrath
  • Greed
  • Sloth
  • Pride
  • Lust
  • Envy
  • Gluttony
?

I'm not sure "lust" belongs on a list of sins though. Especially with Bonzi around. :eusa_shifty:

• Banned

Because there is no such thing. The world is not overpopulated.
No, it is NOT over populated now, I agree. But, it is possible that it will be. We have approximately 7 Billion now, and we're running out of fresh water. We do not have an unlimited food supply. People are living longer. At what point will saturation occur? Can we support 15 Billion with limited resources? Can we support 20 Billion with limited resources?

No, it is NOT over populated now, I agree. But, it is possible that it will be. We have approximately 7 Billion now, and we're running out of fresh water. We do not have an unlimited food supply. People are living longer. At what point will saturation occur? Can we support 15 Billion with limited resources? Can we support 20 Billion with limited resources?

Population Decline and the Great Economic Reversal Stratfor

Population Decline Is Bad For Us - CBS News

The Great Contraction Experts Predict Global Population Will Plateau - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Population Decline and the Great Economic Reversal Stratfor

Population Decline Is Bad For Us - CBS News

The Great Contraction Experts Predict Global Population Will Plateau - SPIEGEL ONLINE
Theory

Not really a balanced question. Three human vices, a reaction to conditions, and an action (war). The first is the source of the next two, and there are places where the last two do not exist. I checked "Fear" as it's the basis behind war, bigotry and racism, mob mentality, political fanaticism, religious fanaticism and material hucksterism, which serves greed.

• Wrath
  • Greed
  • Sloth
  • Pride
  • Lust
  • Envy
  • Gluttony
?

I'm not sure "lust" belongs on a list of sins though. Especially with Bonzi around. :eusa_shifty:

Really? What is THAT supposed to mean!!!!!?????

• Wrath
  • Greed
  • Sloth
  • Pride
  • Lust
  • Envy
  • Gluttony
?

It means you just might not be the sin you think. ;)

Or to put it in Catholic terms I'm pre-absolving myself.
I know that sounds like an incontinence issue but nah, it's a religion thing.

:eusa_shifty:

• Wrath
  • Greed
  • Sloth
  • Pride
  • Lust
  • Envy
  • Gluttony
?

It means you just might not be the sin you think. ;)

Or to put it in Catholic terms I'm pre-absolving myself.
I know that sounds like an incontinence issue but nah, it's a religion thing.

:eusa_shifty:

I'm not catholic.
And I lust... and.... ?

• Wrath
  • Greed
  • Sloth
  • Pride
  • Lust
  • Envy
  • Gluttony
?

You don't give out free samples..

Question: do you think it every WILL be?

Nope.

I agree with you....

Well, we can't both be wrong!
imagesL5KUENOG.jpg

Forum List

Back