Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Any team LeBron is with

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Cardinals or Yankees

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
I don't mind seeing great teams win, last night's game was fantastic, going to a true freshman to win it for you? What a great call! Saban is one of the greatest college football of all time, if not the greatest. He is certainly in the mix with Bear Bryant and Eddie Robinson.

Who doesn't like watching great teams play and compete.

Me...I didn't bother watching this game. as who outside of the Southeast wanted to watch a team that wasn't good enough to win their conference play. I guess the fix was in very early on.

Georgia beat Oklahoma, Alabama beat Clemson. who else would you have put in there because I think the best two teams met and they are the best. No Pac-12 team or Big Ten was that good to make it to the final four. beating two of the top four teams in the country is pretty impressive.

When a team, no matter the conference, can't even win their own conference championship...they don't deserve playing for the National championship no matter how good they are.

Then make that one of the rules. Right now you are trying to impose rules that do not exist.

The next highest ranked team behind Alabama was Ohio State. Ohio State had 2 losses to Alabama's 1 loss. Alabama's only loss was by 12 points. Ohio State lost 2 games by a collective margin of 46 points.

The playoffs are not about the conference champions. They are about the 4 best teams in the country. The committee did that.

I have a feeling you think the national championship should be conceded to the SEC and all schools should just sit down and shut up....

You would be wrong in that feeling. I think the National Championship should go to the best team. And that the playoffs should involve the 4 best teams.

What team are you tired of seeing win?

Good topic bonzi, I am so bored of the patriots and Jimmy Johnson winning Nasscar ..

I still remember that snow covered field back in the early 2001? When the patriots beat Oakland, my wife got me so pissed she was trying to hook up a three some with this cute waitress...

She was drunk as hell

The patriots right now, but bama is a very close second. For some reason I give bama a little bit of break because they run the I formation. I guess I lkie seeing that old time football!

Good topic bonzi, I am so bored of the patriots and Jimmy Johnson winning Nasscar ..

I still remember that snow covered field back in the early 2001? When the patriots beat Oakland, my wife got me so pissed she was trying to hook up a three some with this cute waitress...

She was drunk as hell
Yeah, the fuck....I mean tuck rule game...

I hate Saban too. What a jerk. He's no Pete Carroll that's for sure

e470653312040a49f8a2bd6f8226e1501cd0bceff90e56212efdae7205053c7b.jpg

Nope, he is no Pete Carroll. Saban is better. Greatest coach of all time.
Debatable. Carroll can coach both Pro and College....Saban was a NFL flop. Not man enough

Not man enough? LMAO!! Not willing to cater to prima donnas.

Oh, and as far as quitting when things got tough, Pete Carroll bailed when the NCAA was slamming USC with sanctions that happened on his watch.

Me...I didn't bother watching this game. as who outside of the Southeast wanted to watch a team that wasn't good enough to win their conference play. I guess the fix was in very early on.

Georgia beat Oklahoma, Alabama beat Clemson. who else would you have put in there because I think the best two teams met and they are the best. No Pac-12 team or Big Ten was that good to make it to the final four. beating two of the top four teams in the country is pretty impressive.

When a team, no matter the conference, can't even win their own conference championship...they don't deserve playing for the National championship no matter how good they are.

Then make that one of the rules. Right now you are trying to impose rules that do not exist.

The next highest ranked team behind Alabama was Ohio State. Ohio State had 2 losses to Alabama's 1 loss. Alabama's only loss was by 12 points. Ohio State lost 2 games by a collective margin of 46 points.

The playoffs are not about the conference champions. They are about the 4 best teams in the country. The committee did that.

I have a feeling you think the national championship should be conceded to the SEC and all schools should just sit down and shut up....

You would be wrong in that feeling. I think the National Championship should go to the best team. And that the playoffs should involve the 4 best teams.

I agree and I think we should go to and eight team playoff.

Of the four in this year, I don’t think I would have chosen any other than the four chosen. Ohio St.’s two losses was bad enough but to get blowed out by a mediocre team iced it. UCF was undefeated but played a lackluster schedule.

So who else would have been included that wasn’t?

Wow...just wow...Saban wasn't good enough to win in the NFL and now he is the greatest coach ever....wow.

As far as great coaches go I think Belichick is the best and I can't stand the Patriots. But I can give credit where credit is due and I will not give any credit to the SEC or its coaches how cheat the system.

Debatable. Carroll can coach both Pro and College....Saban was a NFL flop. Not man enough

Not man enough? LMAO!! Not willing to cater to prima donnas.

Oh, and as far as quitting when things got tough, Pete Carroll bailed when the NCAA was slamming USC with sanctions that happened on his watch.

Pete Carroll bailed, as all NFL coaches do when moving from colleges to the pros do, when money and coaching real football talent is in the equation.

As far as Carroll bailing...it wasn't Carroll who give Bush the car it was the alumnus. Just as in the SEC which is protected by alumnus judges and prejudices law officers who refuse to enforce the law and downgrade the accuser, specifically women, who claim they were sexual assaulted by SEC players.

Wow...just wow...Saban wasn't good enough to win in the NFL and now he is the greatest coach ever....wow.

As far as great coaches go I think Belichick is the best and I can't stand the Patriots. But I can give credit where credit is due and I will not give any credit to the SEC or its coaches how cheat the system.

Exactly how does the SEC cheat the system?

If it were not for Brady, would Belichick have as many wins or Super Bowl victories?

I think as college coaches go, Saban is one of the best, as far as professional coaches go, Belichick is one of the best. The two are different in approach and recruiting and drafting. A great college coach may not be a good pro coach and a good pro coach may not be a good college coach.

I think Harbaugh could be one of the best in both worlds.

Explained in post 34.

If it were not for Brady, would Belichick have as many wins or Super Bowl victories?

Belichick loses players to either retirement or free agency every year but manages to replace them with unheard of players and still wins.

A great college coach may not be a good pro coach and a good pro coach may not be a good college coach.

The only reason Harbaugh won in SF is because he had a very good team on both offense and defense, but when those players started to leave Harbaugh saw the writing on the wall and fled...in Michigan he inherited a reasonable good team and turned the school around until those players started to move on.. But when his recruited players move to replace them this year, as last season, Michigan has started to go down hill again. 8-5 overall and 5-4 in conference. losing to South Carolina to finish their season.

Nothing to brag about?

Explained in post 34.

Belichick loses players to either retirement or free agency every year but manages to replace them with unheard of players and still wins.

A great college coach may not be a good pro coach and a good pro coach may not be a good college coach.

The only reason Harbaugh won in SF is because he had a very good team on both offense and defense, but when those players started to leave Harbaugh saw the writing on the wall and fled...in Michigan he inherited a reasonable good team and turned the school around until those players started to move on.. But when his recruited players move to replace them this year, as last season, Michigan has started to go down hill again. 8-5 overall and 5-4 in conference. losing to South Carolina to finish their season.

Nothing to brag about?

Explained in post 34.

Nothing to brag about?

I keep asking that question.

Forum List

Back