Bama wins again. Zzzzzz.....

You must have watched a different game.

Winning the championship in OT is not boring to me.

I went to bed after the first half. Thought for sure Georgia would win. Bama looked like shit in the first half.

How does that Georgia cornerback let that guy get so wide open? I feel for the that kid. Major F**K up.

That ending was far from boring.
maybe you are just used to junior high football? Thats where all the excitement is.

I went to bed after the first half. Thought for sure Georgia would win. Bama looked like shit in the first half.

How does that Georgia cornerback let that guy get so wide open? I feel for the that kid. Major F**K up.

The Bama offense looked like shit in the first half. I think GA planned for Jalen Hurts and no one else. The deep pass was not a thing Hurts was going to do well.

But yeah, the corner messed up.

I thought it was darling how Satan....I mean Saban let Georgia do so well the first half to make it look like they had a chance and add some excitement to the end of the game.

I personally did not watch any of it. Glad I missed it.

So what two SEC teams will be in the NC game next year?

I thought it was darling how Satan....I mean Saban let Georgia do so well the first half to make it look like they had a chance and add some excitement to the end of the game.

You think Saban LET Georgia do that? lol Okey dokey.

Georgia is up three in OT
They sack the Alabama QB and set up a second and 26 and out of FG range
Alabama has a kicker who cant make a 25 yarder and they allow someone to get wide open down the left sideline

Georgia deserved to lose

I didn't watch it either, once I saw toilet roll tide was in it I lost interest

He thought he had help from the Safety.

Your loss, it was a great game!

Tough year for Georgia fans, first the Falcons big at halftime, only to lose in the second half and then Georgia up big at the half, only to lose in the second half.

That's fine, more and more people feel the same way. What till their rating start to tank. In the meantime, let the SEC have two championship games every year....with different winners in each.

Hilarious.

Last edited:
Saban made the right choice changing QBs. That Freshman is the future of Bama. Hope they start him next year. Maybe they will convert Hurts to a RB.

In the end, Alabama's OT win over Georgia was meaningless

UCF has already been declared national champs

ucf-championship-1200x806.jpeg

Last edited:

That's fine, more and more people feel the same way. What till their rating start to tank. In the meantime, let the SEC have two championship games every year....with different winners in each.

Hilarious.

You mean let the committee pick teams based on the actual rules?

Forum List

Back