If Bill Belichick had balls.....

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
If Bilichick really anted to prove himself as a great coach, he would leave the Pats & become head coach in Cleveland. Lets see how well he does away from Tom Brady.

If Bilichick really anted to prove himself as a great coach, he would leave the Pats & become head coach in Cleveland. Lets see how well he does away from Tom Brady.

the lamestream media in ESPN always kiss his ass calling him the greatest coach in the world but they NEVER mention the fact that he was with cleveland and he was a miserable washup there with just one winning season in five there.yeah great coach.:rolleyes:

yeah he wont do that because he knows he will be exposed for the fraud he really is.:D

the lamestream media in ESPN always kiss his ass calling him the greatest coach in the world but they NEVER mention the fact that he was with cleveland and he was a miserable washup there with just one winning season in five there.yeah great coach.:rolleyes:

yeah he wont do that because he knows he will be exposed for the fraud he really is.:D
No greater fraud then Dennis Erickson.

The Brownies haven't had much success since Schottenheimer in the 80's. It's where careers go to die. Jesus himself probably would have a hard time turning that club around.
Those Browns moved to Baltimore.

Having 2 7-9 seasons and an 11-5 season in Cleveland might be the best indication that he really IS the best coach ever. :p

Having 2 7-9 seasons and an 11-5 season in Cleveland might be the best indication that he really IS the best coach ever. :p

Seriously, though, the Browns have had a winning record twice since Belichick left: 9-7 in 2002, 10-6 in 2007. Having any success as a coach in Cleveland has been the exception, rather than the norm, for a long time now.

The Brownies haven't had much success since Schottenheimer in the 80's. It's where careers go to die. Jesus himself probably would have a hard time turning that club around.

Indeed.In case people here dont recall,the REASON Art Modell the owner of the Browns at the time back then fired and let Marty "Shittenheimer" go was because he could not get them to the superbowl.:lmao:

I always said SHITTENHEIMER was the most overrated coach in the NFL ever till Belicheat took that honor form him.That he just had the players in kansas city and San Diego to make him look good but i got to give him credit where credit is due here and i WILL say at one time he was a good coach. That he was a good coach when he was with the Browns when he got his first head coaching job.

I blame marty the moron for all the losses the chiefs and chargers had in the playoffs,that it was mainly him that cost those teams from going to the superbowl everytime they got in the playoffs. Everytime he got to the playoffs with the chiefs and chargers, you just KNEW they would be one and done. That was the popular slogan with marty during his time both those teams back then,one and done marty.:biggrin:

Chiefs fans here in kansas city hate him with a venom like no other coach they have ever had before rightly so because he solely cost the chiefs not only from going to the superbowl in 97 but from being superbowl champs as well. They easily had the best superbowl team that year and would have won had they made it to the superbowl and WOULD easily had they had any other coach.

That year in 97 when Elvis Garbage as many chiefs fans here called him back then,when he was their starter,they only averaged 12 points a game when he played.When he got hurt and Rich Gannon took over,the games Gannon started they averaged over 30 points a game.

when the playoffs began with the broncos former head coachs both Jimmy Johnson,Bill Parcells.and Don Shula all said that is they were the coach coaching the chiefs,the choice was easy on who to start for that game between Gannon and Grbec.They all said they all go with the hot hand and would start Gannon.

I got to believe Marty did not start Gannon cause he was paid off. Because something else nobody here is aware of I bet is that Neil Smith who of course played most his career with the chiefs but was with the Broncos that year in 97 after the chiefs let him go,he told his players to be easy on Grbec,dont hurt him and knock him out of the game because him and many of the other Bronco players wanted no part in having to deal with or face Rich Gannon as the chiefs QB.:lmao::rofl::haha: Bronco fans have Marty the moron to thank for the Broncos winning their first superbowl title.:lmao:

When SHITTENEHEIMER was with the chiefs and chargers,the annoucers always referred to his play calling as martyball.:biggrin: there is a reason they called it that,they did so cause he was mr conservative.:biggrin:

Him being conservative was okay during the regular season but it always cost them in the playoffs. when the chiefs went and hired a good coach in Dick Vermeil,the announcers didnt go and call it Dickball.They didnt call it dickball because Vermeil was not the conservative idiot marty was.:biggrin:

I used to argue all the time with chiefs fans here in KC they were delusional that marty was a good coach.after he got fired by the chiefs,most of them finally saw the light though and later agreed with me being more objective once he was gone and no longer their coach anymore.:biggrin:

Marty was I got to admit,a good coach when he was with the Browns. There were two times the browns lost the playoffs in the AFC title game to the Broncos and unlike his times with the chiefs and chargers,you could not blame those two losses on Marty because the first time,John Elway orchestrated one of his famous comebacks,the drive.

That cant be blamed on Marty for the players not stopping him and Marty sure as hell cannot be blamed for when Ernest Byner fumbled the football at the goal line costing them the game. Byner is to blame for the Browns not making it to the superbowl that year,not Marty obviously.:biggrin:

Brown fans were eagar as hell to get marty out of town back then for failing to get them to the superbowl all that time. I am surprised there has not been a major campaine by the city out there to get marty back.LOL.You just know they would take him back in heartbeat NOW if they could.:biggrin:

Losing in the playoffs year after year getting so close each time but not making it to superbowl,I guarantee they DREAM about having those days back again in Cleveland now.:biggrin::lmao:

Last edited:
Those Browns moved to Baltimore.

I am glad you mentioned that actually because what a lot of people dont realise or understand and I cant blame them cause i did not realise this myself either till a couple years ago is that in reality the Cleveland Browns HAVE won a superbowl.

The reason why is that team that won early on shortly after moving to Baltimore were all players from the CLEVELAND Browns organization they built. The city of Baltimore gets to say they won that superbowl but thats bullshit.

It belongs to cleveland.The last superbowl the Ravens won now that WAS Baltimores. Same as how the city of Los Angeles claims they won a superbowl.could not be any further from the truth..:rolleyes:

They like to say the only time LA won a superbowl was when the Raiders were there.I call that bullshit because the majority of the players on that Raiders roster team all came out of Oakland and were drafted and built by the OAKLAND Raiders. Oakland officialy has two superbowls that were awarded to them but the reailty is they won THREE superbowl titles the OAKLAND Raiders did.

That victory against the Redskins belongs to the OAKLAND Raiders. same here,that superbowl title the Ravens won belongs to the city of CLEVELAND because it WAS the CLEVELAND Browns roster that won that superbowl. Cleveland fans got screwed same as the Oakland fans did back then.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back