Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Any team LeBron is with

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Cardinals or Yankees

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
All they have to do it beat the Crimson Tide more than once in the regular season, or beat us in the Playoffs.

Clemson beat us. Ohio State beat us. Even Ole Miss beat us.

But the dynasty continues. And looks like it will continue for a while.

I don't mind seeing great teams win, last night's game was fantastic, going to a true freshman to win it for you? What a great call! Saban is one of the greatest college football of all time, if not the greatest. He is certainly in the mix with Bear Bryant and Eddie Robinson.

Who doesn't like watching great teams play and compete.

I don't mind seeing great teams win, last night's game was fantastic, going to a true freshman to win it for you? What a great call! Saban is one of the greatest college football of all time, if not the greatest. He is certainly in the mix with Bear Bryant and Eddie Robinson.

I don't like dynasties

I don't like dynasties

I don't like them if they are not my team, however I admire the ability to put a dynasty together. To win 5 championships in college football in 9 years is quite the accomplishment.

To win consistently in any sport in this day and age of parity is amazing. Look at the Patriots, this year 8 of the 12 playoff teams were not there last year and usually it is only 6 teams return from the previous season. The NFL is built on parity and New England is always there, I hate them, but I can't take away from their accomplishments. San Antonio Spurs, they are always in the thick of it, any team with Lebron is always there and that speaks to the greatness of Lebron, who I openly root against.

The list goes on and on, if it is a dynasty and they get beat, I feel pretty good and I groan and get ticked when they win but to watch greatness and well coached teams play is a lot of fun.

All they have to do it beat the Crimson Tide more than once in the regular season, or beat us in the Playoffs.

As long as Alabama plays teams like Chattanooga and some other low life colleges that Alabama uses to pad their record over the years, I guess you are right.

Me...I didn't bother watching this game. as who outside of the Southeast wanted to watch a team that wasn't good enough to win their conference play. I guess the fix was in very early on.

As long as Alabama plays teams like Chattanooga and some other low life colleges that Alabama uses to pad their record over the years, I guess you are right.

Sort of like UofW playing Sacramento St., or Georgia playing Samford or Appalachian St., or Ohio St. playing UNLV or name a powerhouse and look at the schedule.

However, when most of your schedule are one of the Big Five conference teams, then you have accomplished something. When you are deemed worthy to be a top four team at the end of the season and win over other top four teams, then the padding thing is irrelevant.

Me...I didn't bother watching this game. as who outside of the Southeast wanted to watch a team that wasn't good enough to win their conference play. I guess the fix was in very early on.

I guess the fix was on last year too? Except for the winning part.

Georgia beat Oklahoma, Alabama beat Clemson. who else would you have put in there because I think the best two teams met and they are the best. No Pac-12 team or Big Ten was that good to make it to the final four. beating two of the top four teams in the country is pretty impressive.

Georgia beat Oklahoma, Alabama beat Clemson. who else would you have put in there because I think the best two teams met and they are the best. No Pac-12 team or Big Ten was that good to make it to the final four. beating two of the top four teams in the country is pretty impressive.

When a team, no matter the conference, can't even win their own conference championship...they don't deserve playing for the National championship no matter how good they are.

When a team, no matter the conference, can't even win their own conference championship...they don't deserve playing for the National championship no matter how good they are.

Then make that one of the rules. Right now you are trying to impose rules that do not exist.

The next highest ranked team behind Alabama was Ohio State. Ohio State had 2 losses to Alabama's 1 loss. Alabama's only loss was by 12 points. Ohio State lost 2 games by a collective margin of 46 points.

The playoffs are not about the conference champions. They are about the 4 best teams in the country. The committee did that.

I disagree, you have teams that don't win their conference and play for championships in all sports, why not college football? Bama came from the toughest division in college football, they proved they were the best during the last two weekends. they were one of the best four teams in the nation. Conference championships are in the criteria for getting to be one of the final four teams.

Simply a stunning display of good coaching and heart.

Remember, the playoffs were designed to put the 4 best teams in.

After all the conference championships were played, the playoff rankings were as follows:

1) Clemson
2) Oklahoma
3) Georgia
4) Alabama
5) Ohio State
6) Wisconsin
7) Auburn
8) USC
9) Penn State
10) Miami

Only 4 teams in the top 10 won their conference.

Then make that one of the rules. Right now you are trying to impose rules that do not exist.

The next highest ranked team behind Alabama was Ohio State. Ohio State had 2 losses to Alabama's 1 loss. Alabama's only loss was by 12 points. Ohio State lost 2 games by a collective margin of 46 points.

The playoffs are not about the conference champions. They are about the 4 best teams in the country. The committee did that.

I have a feeling you think the national championship should be conceded to the SEC and all schools should just sit down and shut up....

I disagree, you have teams that don't win their conference and play for championships in all sports, why not college football? Bama came from the toughest division in college football, they proved they were the best during the last two weekends. they were one of the best four teams in the nation. Conference championships are in the criteria for getting to be one of the final four teams.

Simply a stunning display of good coaching and heart.

Don't forget the rules infractions being covered up the best.

Forum List

Back