What's behind Obamas swing state surge?

Care to make a sig line wager or will you remember you're a pussy and run off too?
Obama has it in the bag. Start planning on 2016 now and beat the rush.

Taking into account that Obama has a history of cheating, that the media is willing to lie for him, and that he is currently leading in electoral votes chances are he may pull it out. Because he only has to win 13 states he has a better chance.

If this was an honest straight up election Obama loses easily. Even if he loses in a squeaker I expect this election to make the 2000 election look tame. Obama is as dishonest as they come. Bribery, thuggery, despicable conduct, the worst is yet to be revealed.

I don't know what good a bet will do. Besides, I don't gamble. I usually get it with skill, not luck.

Muddy is conceding and it's only August

Obama is a cheater
The election isn't honest
Bribery
Thuggery
Despicable conduct

Next month it will be, "He wasn't really a conservative and thusly it's a condemnation of the man, not he ideology." Just watch.

8.2 unemployment, historical low gdp 1.5, jobless claims on the rise. O's really got something special going on.

Yes, it's called today's Republican Party.

One of the best gifts he's gotten is to be able to run against a party that would even consider nominating the likes of Rick Santorum.

Muddy is conceding and it's only August

Obama is a cheater
The election isn't honest
Bribery
Thuggery
Despicable conduct

That is not a concession.

But if it makes you feel better....go with it. Maybe it will help you deal with the depression as Obama's campaign slowly falls apart the next few months.

It will have to fall apart if Romney has a prayer of winning.

Romney better pull off something in the next few months or he is headed for a humiliating defeat
…in the next few weeks, his coronation is later this month and few still have any idea who he is, much less what he stands for.

Romney also seems unwilling, or incapable, of moving into actual GE campaign mode, as if he’s uncomfortable leaving The Base unattended while he attempts to woo independents, moderates, and weak democrats – all of whom he’ll need to win.

Voters do not really know Romney yet; the 200-250 MILLION net worth is memorable. He can overcome that in the coming months, but not campaigning as he did overseas.

Voters do not really know Romney yet; the 200-250 MILLION net worth is memorable. He can overcome that in the coming months, but not campaigning as he did overseas.

Nah, he has been running for nearly 10 years. People have made their mind up about the Governor.

Romney's plans, like all the GOP plans, to fix the economy and the fiscal situation,

fixes that of course demand sacrifice as we all can agree,

do not ask the Rich to make ANY sacrifice.

They are exempt, and in fact, if anything, GAIN from these plans.

Nah, he has been running for nearly 10 years. People have made their mind up about the Governor.

EMINEM ?

How Wiggerly precious......................

The chorus probably would have been a more ironic song for the Governor come to think of it:

Eminem - Not Afraid - YouTube

8.2 unemployment, historical low gdp 1.5, jobless claims on the rise. O's really got something special going on.

One of the best gifts he's gotten is to be able to run against a party that would even consider nominating the likes of Rick Santorum.

Those numbers are under O's watch with huge majorities in congress for two years and a continuing majority in the senate.

Those numbers are under O's watch with huge majorities in congress for two years and a continuing majority in the senate.

Compared to what?

Obama was given a Republican economy losing 700,000 jobs a month and it is now adding 100,000 jobs a month
Obama was given an economy with negative GDP for five quarters and has had positive GDP for 14 straight quarters
Obama was given a stock market at 8000 and it has risen to 13000

Now why do we want to return to republican fiscal insanity?

EMINEM....................deep stuff for the tramp stamped, face metaled, wish u were black, stoners........

Rock the Vote Man !!!!

EMINEM....................deep stuff for the tramp stamped, face metaled, wish u were black, stoners........

Rock the Vote Man !!!!

Eminem's Sales Records

Answer:
42,970,000 albums worldwide

Many people overestimate Eminem, 2pac and Jay-Z record sales for some reason I think 2pac is around 50 and Jay-Z is around 30, Eminem will probably pass 2pac in no time, if he hasn't already.

CAN=Canada
UK= United Kingdom
US= United States
AUS=Australia
JPN=Japan
IRL=Ireland
GER= Germany
SWI=Swizerland
NZ=New Zealand
X=times
plat = Platinum
sil=Silver
EU= Europe?

Eminem has went platinum so many times in so many countries you literally have to go and count his records.

Each Country has different album certifications

He has gotten album certifications in US, UK, CAN, AUS, GER, JPN, IRL, SWI, NZ, and EU

I will go through his album certifications and add them up to get his total record sales.

US:
Gold=500,000 albums sold
Platinum= 1,000,000 albums sold

CAN:
Gold= 40,000 albums sold
Platinum= 80,000 albums sold

UK:
Silver= 60,000 albums sold
Gold= 100,000 albums sold
Platinum= 300,000 albums sold

AUS:
Gold= 35,000 albums sold
Platinum= 70,000 albums sold

JPN:
Platinum= 250,000 albums sold

GER:
Platinum= 200,000 albums sold

IRL:
Gold= 7,500 albums sold
Platinum= 15,000 albums sold

SWI:
Gold= 15,000 albums sold
Platinum= 30,000 albums sold

NZ:
Gold= 7,500 albums sold

EU:
Gold=? albums sold
Platinum=? albums sold

infinite no certifications
slim shady lp 4,830,000 million world wide
marshall mathers lp 12,120,000 world wide
eminem show 10,960,000 world wide
encore 5,845,000 world wide
curtain call 3,805,000 million
re-up 1,180,000 worldwide
relapse 2,215,000 world wide
recovery 2,285,000 world wide

Go to wikipedia it has all of his album certifications all I did was take them and multiply them to get his record sales.

If you want to check my math I don't care, but I did mine 3 times and got the same numbers.
Read more: What is eminem worldwide record sales

Toss in an Oscar award too.

Scoreboard.

Oh, I thought you meant that "something special" to be how he's still polling as high as he is despite these numbers.

Well....

Compared to what?

Obama was given a Republican economy losing 700,000 jobs a month and it is now adding 100,000 jobs a month
Obama was given an economy with negative GDP for five quarters and has had positive GDP for 14 straight quarters
Obama was given a stock market at 8000 and it has risen to 13000

^^^^^^^^^

There's your answer to that.

Rock the Vote Man !!!!

Eminem's Sales Records

Answer:

Many people overestimate Eminem, 2pac and Jay-Z record sales for some reason I think 2pac is around 50 and Jay-Z is around 30, Eminem will probably pass 2pac in no time, if he hasn't already.

CAN=Canada
UK= United Kingdom
US= United States
AUS=Australia
JPN=Japan
IRL=Ireland
GER= Germany
SWI=Swizerland
NZ=New Zealand
X=times
plat = Platinum
sil=Silver
EU= Europe?

Eminem has went platinum so many times in so many countries you literally have to go and count his records.

He has gotten album certifications in US, UK, CAN, AUS, GER, JPN, IRL, SWI, NZ, and EU

I will go through his album certifications and add them up to get his total record sales.

US:
Gold=500,000 albums sold

CAN:
Gold= 40,000 albums sold

UK:

AUS:
Gold= 35,000 albums sold

JPN:

GER:

IRL:
Gold= 7,500 albums sold

SWI:
Gold= 15,000 albums sold

NZ:
Gold= 7,500 albums sold

EU:
Gold=? albums sold
Platinum=? albums sold

Go to wikipedia it has all of his album certifications all I did was take them and multiply them to get his record sales.

If you want to check my math I don't care, but I did mine 3 times and got the same numbers.

Scoreboard.

There is no accounting for taste in the GHETTO Eh ?????????????????

Rock the Vote Man !!!!

Eminem's Sales Records

Answer:

CAN=Canada
UK= United Kingdom
US= United States
AUS=Australia
JPN=Japan
IRL=Ireland
GER= Germany
SWI=Swizerland
NZ=New Zealand
X=times
plat = Platinum
sil=Silver
EU= Europe?

US:
Gold=500,000 albums sold

CAN:
Gold= 40,000 albums sold

UK:

AUS:
Gold= 35,000 albums sold

JPN:

GER:

IRL:
Gold= 7,500 albums sold

SWI:
Gold= 15,000 albums sold

NZ:
Gold= 7,500 albums sold

EU:
Gold=? albums sold
Platinum=? albums sold

Scoreboard.

There is no accounting for taste in the GHETTO Eh ?????????????????

The Kodak Theater awarded him an Oscar. Hardly a Ghetto.

Scoreboard.

What is behind Obama's Swing state surge??

Oversampling of Democrats.

The latest national survey by the Pew Research Center for the People & the Press, conducted July 16-26, 2012, among 2,508 adults, including 1,956 registered voters, finds that, in keeping with his favorability advantage, Obama continues to hold a sizable lead over Romney in the election contest. Currently, 51% say they support Obama or lean toward him, while 41% support or lean toward Romney.

Except….

Sample Size:

459 Republicans

813 Democrats

599 Independents

In the best election season Democrats have enjoyed since Nixon resigned, 2008, the Democrat advantage was only D+8, but Pew is now attempting to hustle us into believing the turnout this year is going to be D +19.

The internals make even less sense. According to the same Pew poll that has Obama up by 10 nationally, he's only ahead by 4 in the swings states, but he's losing to Romney with independents 45-43%

Forum List

Back