Whatever Trump is hiding is hurting all of us....

Evidence of Panic.

I'd call it Panic Horseshit.

I'd call it being dominated by Russians ... nothing to hide , no reason to lie.

Lying is all ShitFORhair does ... another one of his Cartel boys just got busted for lying.

SUCKERS

Yup...that brought out all the RW nutjobs...I say we wait until Putin moves into the White House.....then we worry...

Oh for crying out loud get therapy. And make sure your therapist treats you on the highest voltage.

:lol:

Yup...that brought out all the RW nutjobs...I say we wait until Putin moves into the White House.....then we worry...

Russia Russia Russia!

Sorry you are not worth the effort to go and get a jpg link.

Get help.

5b381df45f48e518ad0aae54fff23323--drama-drama-drama-free.jpg

Mueller will find out. The Trump crime family is doomed...

Russia Russia Russia!

Get help.
Jimbo posts multiple threads here every day blasting Trump, and he has done this for two years now. One would think he would tire, but no. He is the energizer bunny of anti-Trumpers. He may be a paid Soros poster.

Russia Russia Russia!

Get help.
Jimbo posts multiple threads here every day blasting Trump, and he has done this for two years now. One would think he would tire, but no. He is the energizer bunny of anti-Trumpers. He may be a paid Soros poster.

I would assume a paid Soros poster would be provided by his organization with better material.

Russia Russia Russia!

Get help.

I would assume a paid Soros poster would be provided by his organization with better material.
My guess is since Soros is cheap, so he gets what he pays for.

Jimbo is a laughingstock, but somehow he doesn't know it.

Russia Russia Russia!

Get help.

My guess is since Soros is cheap, so he gets what he pays for.

Jimbo is a laughingstock, but somehow he doesn't know it.

Ol jim is always good for a chuckle .

Forum List

Back