Whatever Trump is hiding is hurting all of us....

And this Russian hacking deal was a "hoax." Mueller thinks otherwise. Ask the people who have flipped on Donald if it is a "hoax."

Nobody knows for sure if Russians did the hacking, but is generally accepted that they did. Not one moonbat on this board can tell us how hacking the DNC server influenced the outcome of the election. Hell, even Obama said that is impossible.

Yup...that brought out all the RW nutjobs...I say we wait until Putin moves into the White House.....then we worry...

You'll be waiting a while. In the mean time, you don't need to worry.
Putin doesnt need to move in, because he's already there.

Then maybe you should worry. The rest of us will live on in the real world.

Learn Russian

Flavor of the month. We're supposed to learn Spanish. No, learn Mandarin. No, learn <whatever nation that poised to take over now>.

Yup...that brought out all the RW nutjobs...I say we wait until Putin moves into the White House.....then we worry...

So, in your world, the president has enforced sanctions that congress voted for?

In my world, haters hate and nothing will ever make them see reality. Apparently, they now think the Russian leader runs the US.

So, in your world, the president has enforced sanctions that congress voted for?

If the Senate does not hold trump in contempt of congress...they are GUTLESS...He has already missed a deadline...cause Dictators don't need to follow rules.

Why haven't you told them that you're really really mad at them and if they look out the window, they'll see you shaking your finger at them with a frowny face? Seriously, expecting Congress to do anything to the president after the last 8 years is pointless.

Note to Trump:

Brother, if there is no there, there...if there was no collusion. If there is nothing illegal out there that Mueller will dig up....JUST BE COOL

If there is no need to be concerned....why do you act like there is? Why are you frantically declaring your innocence tweet after tweet after tweet.

Just let the process clear you...if you are innocent.

Forum List

Back