Judge In Flynn Case Asks Mueller For "Exculpatory Evidence"

In Unexpected Twist, Judge In Flynn Case Asks Mueller For "Exculpatory Evidence"

interesting that the judge asked for this, not the legal team. but from the article, it would seem to stand to reason that the judge thinks something other than "guilty" is why Flynn plead "guilty".

we know the Dems withheld evidence in order to get their warrants. wonder if more was withheld to get the verdict they were wanting.

The most important legal question, is if the FISA warrant was improperly obtained, can any evidence be admitted in court? It would not surprise me if either Flynn withdraws his guilty plea, or a judge throws it out!

In Unexpected Twist, Judge In Flynn Case Asks Mueller For "Exculpatory Evidence"

interesting that the judge asked for this, not the legal team. but from the article, it would seem to stand to reason that the judge thinks something other than "guilty" is why Flynn plead "guilty".

we know the Dems withheld evidence in order to get their warrants. wonder if more was withheld to get the verdict they were wanting.

The most important legal question, is if the FISA warrant was improperly obtained, can any evidence be admitted in court? It would not surprise me if either Flynn withdraws his guilty plea, or a judge throws it out!
that would be a legal key. any evidence gotten via illegal means simply doesn't count.

this will ratchet up the anger today.

it would seem to stand to reason that the judge thinks something other than "guilty" is why Flynn plead "guilty".
Yeah...it's called his bank account balance. If they want you bad enough they will simply outspend you. Very few can mount a defense that can outlast the DoJ.

It's not "unexpected" - Judge Sullivan asks that in every case he hears since the Ted Stevens case.

It's not "unexpected" - Judge Sullivan asks that in every case he hears since the Ted Stevens case.
well it was to whoever wrote the headline.

The Russian Collusion farce has turned into politically motivated entrapment abuse.

The Dirty Democrats are turning our great country into a backwards banana republic.

I suspect that "Tyler Durden" actually does knows better - but I'm sure he counted on you not knowing better.

I suspect that "Tyler Durden" actually does knows better - but I'm sure he counted on you not knowing better.
i suspect you just like to be passive aggressive and chose this to call me out as a dumbass.

thank you for that special attention.

i suspect you just like to be passive aggressive and chose this to call me out as a dumbass.

Don't blame me, blame your own lack of critical thinking.

oh, so now i made you be a dick?

got it.

got it.

:lol:

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. Let me try to hold your hand and walk you through it.

I'm sure you're a very nice person, and I'm sure you mean well. But if you don't want to be embarrassed on the internet, you should probably take the time to do some independent research before running to the message boards to start a thread every time you read an article on your favorite blog sites.

got it.

:lol:

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. Let me try to hold your hand and walk you through it.

I'm sure you're a very nice person, and I'm sure you mean well. But if you don't want to be embarrassed on the internet, you should probably take the time to do some independent research before running to the message boards to start a thread every time you read an article on your favorite blog sites.
so now i told you to be a condescending dick?

if you're going to bitch at people in here for posting from blog sites, you're going to be one very busy mod.

Forum List

Back