What would a Newt Gingrich Administration look like?

They think Nikki Haley may have hurt Romney with her endorsement. She's unpopular.

Interestingly there are also unpopular Republican governors in Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, and Florida...

...that may be trouble for the GOP in the general election.

I can only speak for some of us in Michigan. Our Gov may be unpopular, but only with the people that spend their lives on Welfare because they don't want to do anything else! Snyder put the law in place that a person or family can only get up to 4 years of help. He put a limit on it, and many of us are glad he finally did! I wish it would have been for only 2 years! I'm sure there's provisions in there for families with children, but if you're going to get state aid, your also now going to have take classes, and/or training. People aren't going to be able to sit on their asses and just live off the rest of us anymore...thank God!

It would be the beginning of the end of the Progressive Jihad on American civilization

The first part of your statement began while Newt was speaker.

Newt Congress generated budget surpluses by slowing the growth of government spending for the first time in generation......
Yeah.....that's what happened....

handjob.gif

"The tax increase will…lead to a recession…and will actually increase the deficit."

— Rep. Newt Gingrich (Republican, Georgia)

It's really quite amazing, how History-challenged you "Frig" Newton fans are!!!!

eusa_doh.gif

Stupid Teabaggers

The first part of your statement began while Newt was speaker.

Newt Congress generated budget surpluses by slowing the growth of government spending for the first time in generation and shamed Clinton into signing Welfare Reform

Nice try. Clinton put the government on a path to a balanced budget with the 1993 tax increase/budget bill,

and Newt got to go along for the ride.

Oh, and btw, this what the genius Gingrich said about the 93 Clinton plan:

"The tax increase will kill jobs and lead to a recession, and the recession will force people off of work and onto unemployment and will actually increase the deficit."

lolol.

Newt Gingrich: "The Best Economic Advisor I'll Have Is Me" | Political Correction

Bingo!!!!!

1197086068917675051egore_Thumb_Up_.svg.med.png

Just having John Bolton as Secretary of State would be a major improvement. I don't see Palin as being interested in a political position.
....'Cause you'd only see the back-of-her-head......

palinmouth-flickrusermarcn.jpg

....if she was workin' a Gingrich Admin.

(.....For the right-price, of course.)​

A Gingrich Administration? Sounds good to me!
I don't think the Country is ready for a cross-dresser in the Oval Office.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7VHjYIcaII]Pelosi: Gingrich will never be president - YouTube[/ame]​

This message is hidden because Mr. Shaman is on your ignore list.

It would be cool to see when people post how many others have them on ignore.

Forum List

Back