What would a Newt Gingrich Administration look like?

About 100 Times more Able, and Competent to get this Country back on track than the Current one.

Obamaville.jpg

Im not convinced we will find out. He has to beat Romney, Paul, and Santorum first. and I dont think he will.

Seriously, his only competitor is Romney. He could take Santorum and Paul without breaking a sweat.

Seems that Newt is being Newt... say whatever it takes to win.

You’d have the return of the same GOP criminal element and usual suspects from past republican administrations. Of course with Gingrich as top crime boss, devoid of ethics, they’d commit their crimes out in the open.

We know we’d lose an independent judiciary, with judges becoming toadies of Gingrich: rule in a manner he doesn’t like and get hauled before Congress to answer for your ‘crime.’

A Gingrich Administration would be utterly Medieval.

Thank goodness it won't happen.

So you think a president who orders a hit on an American citizen without due process is ethical! Damnation! There are lots or people like you out there who think there are some people who just need killing. Few of them think it is really ethical to do so.

Besides John Bolton and Sarah Palin...

John Bolton's a great man. You're making a good argument for Newt.

Sarah I'm not as big on, but she's certainly be better then Hillary.

He's not picking Sarah for VP though, sorry. I'd like to either Rubio or a pick outside the biggies though, like JC Watts. I hope they vet them out though better then McCain did.

They think Nikki Haley may have hurt Romney with her endorsement. She's unpopular.

Interestingly there are also unpopular Republican governors in Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, and Florida...

...that may be trouble for the GOP in the general election.

I'm thinking unpopular GOP governors are going to affect the Republican less then the Unpopular President will affect the Democrats. Maybe that's just me...

Forum List

Back