What would a Newt Gingrich Administration look like?

A Newton administration would look look pretty much like a Bush Administration.

Bolton?

I remember the recess appointment of Bolton...

Last edited:
It would be the exact opposite of the Obama administration, which is exactly what America needs to create jobs and entice business owners back into America.

It would be the beginning of the end of the Progressive Jihad on American civilization

I just LOVE the way the left is so preoccupied with Newt's sex life.

192x235.jpg

I don't know either, he just seems so presidential. Poor ole perv.

It would be the beginning of the end of the Progressive Jihad on American civilization

The first part of your statement began while Newt was speaker.

Newt Congress generated budget surpluses by slowing the growth of government spending for the first time in generation and shamed Clinton into signing Welfare Reform

Nice try. Clinton put the government on a path to a balanced budget with the 1993 tax increase/budget bill,

and Newt got to go along for the ride.

Oh, and btw, this what the genius Gingrich said about the 93 Clinton plan:

"The tax increase will kill jobs and lead to a recession, and the recession will force people off of work and onto unemployment and will actually increase the deficit."

lolol.

Newt Gingrich: "The Best Economic Advisor I'll Have Is Me" | Political Correction

Just having John Bolton as Secretary of State would be a major improvement. I don't see Palin as being interested in a political position. Donald Trump would find it too boring.

Get rid of the czars and the myriad departments, it would be a good start.

Forum List

Back