What will the right say when .......

I'm at a loss for words...

We have a thread based off a big giant "if".............

TM, what is your background in regards to education?

BTW saying "AHAHAHHAHAhahahHahah" all the time makes your "if" sound even more desperate.

The economy recovers?

will they take the credit?

Surging Profits Should Feed U.S. Job Growth - Bloomberg

Here's a little tip for you, dumbfuck:

When an economist who is often using the word "unexpectedly" writes something with the word "should" in it, don't bet the farm on it happening...

Now go be stupid somewhere else...
I am suspicious when I hear that word from the so-called experts (or the annointed)...

All it tells me is that they're overpaid idiot speculators.

If we took all the times that TM/Rtard/RW/Shamanthe claimed the "recovery" started it would make any ratinal person wonder, "how many times does it have to start before thinsg stop getting worse?"

I remember any blip during Obama's first year as president it was undeniable proof that Obama fixed the world! Now, today we are getting history reports of the economy being in the shit can sincse the Great Depression and yet we still are dealing with "if" it gets better it's all due to Obama.

Yes, at some point some day the economy will most likely rebound... Who will get credit? We'll have to see when it even happens to know...

This shit is getting fucking moronic.

Then why are they doing everything to pretend this information does not exsist?

Why do you keep lying about the right wanting the economy to fail?
Do you think it could have been because of comments from YOUR MessiahRushie, the chief blabbermouth for the Right, like this???

November 5, 2008
RUSH: I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.

October 31, 2008
RUSH: Joe the Plumber. Now, Joe the Plumber is an average citizen

February 13, 2009
I Hope the Stimulus Package Fails
RUSH: I hope it prolongs the recession.

Forum List

Back