What Will It Take For McCarthy To Take The Hint?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

1672944538475.png

1672944567598.png

If you were arrested and sent to prison,

1672944630853.png

As McCarthy accepts the demands of the extremists, he at the same time alienates some of the others.

However, it's long past having any purpose. The R party is irreparably divided, regardless of who is the chosen one.

A coalition is needed but it's not going to be with the Democrats, it has to be between the crazies and the less insane.

I expect a fistfight in the chamber first!

As McCarthy accepts the demands of the extremists,

Extremists?

What exactly is extreme of the dissenters demands?

he at the same time alienates some of the others.

However, it's long past having any purpose. The R party is irreparably divided, regardless of who is the chosen one.

A coalition is needed but it's not going to be with the Democrats, it has to be between the crazies and the less insane.

I expect a fistfight in the chamber first!

You are clueless, and you are from the North Korea of America - up there with Adolf Trudeau.

Clean up the fucking dictatorship you live in before butting into our politics.

1672945774087.png

If you haven't succeeded after the 7th time, failure is obviously your thing.

If you are forced to make concession, agree to surrender to every demand made of you to get what you want...you really didn't 'win'.
- That isn't earning / winning people's votes, its buying the electuon.

Extremists?

What exactly is extreme of the dissenters demands?

You are clueless, and you are from the North Korea of America - up there with Adolf Trudeau.

Clean up the fucking dictatorship you live in before butting into our politics.
There are roughly 20 who can't tolerate the 200 who accept McCarthy. The 20 have some reason in common with each other and I'm suggesting that it's so extreme that it will drive some of the 200 away from McCarthy.

You seem to disagree.

You might say that the 200 are too extremist?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back