It is time for the moderates in both parties to come together and elect a moderate speaker. That is the only way forward.

Jessica-stormlover

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2021
It is time for the moderates in both parties to come together and elect a moderate speaker. That is the only way forward. Why thy fuck should 20 extremist control the house??? There's probably 250+ moderates. A grand coalition for 2 years to keep things running.

There's nothing more anti democratic then allowing a few dozen assholes to control everything.

The reason McCarthy is being treated the way he is, is because the radicals are those who want to secure the border and fix the border crisis as well as stop spending trillions of dollars an hour for the last 50 years and stop the inflation crisis.

Conservatives have had enough.

It is time for the moderates in both parties to come together and elect a moderate speaker. That is the only way forward. Why thy fuck should 20 extremist control the house??? There's probably 250+ moderates. A grand coalition for 2 years to keep things running.

There's nothing more anti democratic then allowing a few dozen assholes to control everything.

The 20 people are trying to save The USA.
Moderates will do the opposite.

The reason McCarthy is being treated the way he is, is because the radicals are those who want to secure the border and fix the border crisis as well as stop spending trillions of dollars an hour for the last 50 years and stop the inflation crisis.

Conservatives have had enough.

I support the border and enforcing the law, but the conservatives don't have the power if the moderates come together. Not by far.

Maybe we should stop sending money to other countries? Maybe we should focus on America??? Why take it out on the American people? That is what pisses me off.

We are intentionally not a Democracy.
Intentionally.

oh what a change of tune.

I support the border and enforcing the law, but the conservatives don't have the power if the moderates come together. Not by far.

Maybe we should stop sending money to other countries? Maybe we should focus on America??? Why take it out on the American people? That is what pisses me off.

Now you sound like an extremist.

what makes you think they are extremist?? sounds more like they are the moderates,,

Do you have any potentials from either side OP?

The GOP bought this mess when they invited a carnival barker into their midst and promoted him to President.

Politics is a profession. Best left to the professionals. When you invite amateurs into the tent, you get amateurish results. Trump, Bobert, Greene, Goshar, this Santos louse, probably a dozen other I could mention.

Nope, only money to other places like the Ukraine while Americans suffer from their inflationary spending will do.

And you can try to vote them out, but you will fail.

Besides, saying America first is racist

You should say globalists first.

Nope, only money to other places like the Ukraine while Americans suffer from their inflationary spending will do.

And you can try to vote them out, but you will fail.

Besides, saying America first is racist

You should say globalists first.
Who's suffering?

The economy, jobs and wages hasn't been better in decades.

How are you suffering?

Yes ... of course ... justice is served when ALL parties lose out equally ... what you want is Theocracy, like Iran, where the powerful impose their moral values on the population, the opposite of democracy ...
no, I want dems and repubes the fuck out of my house and life,,,

dont project your ideology on me,,

Forum List

Back