What will happen to these cases if Trump is elected?

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
I doubt if even the 6-3 Conservative Supreme Court will allow Trump to pardon himself.

But if Trump wins he will appoint his own Attorney General. A key factor in the selection will be how he will respond to these cases against Trump

A new prosecutor will be assigned. The cases will dry up due to a lack of effort. Charges will be dropped.

I doubt if even the 6-3 Conservative Supreme Court will allow Trump to pardon himself.

But if Trump wins he will appoint his own Attorney General. A key factor in the selection will be how he will respond to these cases against Trump

A new prosecutor will be assigned. The cases will dry up due to a lack of effort. Charges will be dropped.
Well...when you elect a clown; you've got to expect a circus. Only in a clown show would you ever have to worry about someone getting mauled by a lion. So to put that into the context of our government under the blob....

A pardon is introduced if there is a charge made. Meaning that you could have a pardon in your back pocket right now for those suspicious activities you performed when you were a CIA operative... If these activities were to ever come to light and you were charged with a crime that is covered by your pardon; you could produce the pardon and boom; the case goes away.

If the blob were to ooze back into office, the federal crimes would simply not be prosecuted any more. There would be no need for a pardon as long as his DOJ plays ball. And there would be someone he could install at the DOJ who would play ball. The pardon wouldn't come into play on the existing cases.

Now if you had another OIC special prosecutor installed and she or he brought new charges, that is when a pardon could be floated and you'd have to have the court weigh in on the matter.

The co-conspirators could have pardons already. We know (or at least we think we know) that Trump doesn't have a self-pardon because he would have played it already---maybe. He's fund raising off of this so I could see the benefit of not wanting to turn down the heat that he is using to fleece his supporters.

Thank the Sovereign G-d of Creation. This is nothing BUT a witchhunt.

LOL. So, you're saying that we should have a weaponized system from the left but that Trump shouldn't weaponize?

How does SCOTUS have authority over any presidential pardon? Presidential pardons are absolute, not case law. Remember when Bill Clinton pardoned Marc Rich who was a heinous criminal whose family were heavy Clinton donators? He even pardoned his own brother Roger who was a known drug felon.

Where was the SCOTUS on these?

But if Trump wins he will appoint his own Attorney General.
Doesn't EVERY president do that?

Liberals are starting to see the clock will run out before the election. How sad, now they are scared that there will be retribution for their witch hunt. Of course, there will be, and most deservedly so. Poor little liberals might actually have to feel the weight of responsibility for their petty and evil actions.

Okay.

The man does not have a very good record.
Smith's only purpose is to appease the liberal rubes desire for revenge and sate their petty hatreds. Biden's handlers are starting to understand that real ramifications of any of these nonsense cases actually see a courtroom.

Do you really believe Joe Biden only talked about the weather during the meetings with Hunter and various foreign nationals? It's a YES or No question.

How does SCOTUS have authority over any presidential pardon? Presidential pardons are absolute, not case law. Remember when Bill Clinton pardoned Marc Rich who was a heinous criminal whose family were heavy Clinton donators? He even pardoned his own brother Roger who was a known drug felon.

Where was the SCOTUS on these?

Doesn't EVERY president do that?
A Court would have to determine the Constitutionality of a President pardoning himself. Nixon couldn’t do it.

I doubt the Roberts Court would fall on their sword for this one.

If Trump is elected, the worst of the swamp, Garland, Wray and Mayorkas, will undergo some monetary investigation and hopefully end up in jail, where they belong.

Do you really believe Joe Biden only talked about the weather during the meetings with Hunter and various foreign nationals? It's a YES or No question.

That is basically what Archer said. So, he either is not trustworthy and his whole testimony has to be thrown out or he is trustworthy and he was telling the truth.

Even if Trump were convicted before taking office, I doubt he would have to pardon himself.

He would just file an appeal and instruct his Justice Department not to contest the appeal

Well no.

Of course, he didn't talk about business.

I understand. You're a corrupt shit-human yourself, so steeped in evil that you can't even imagine somewhat not behaving like the satanic filth you hang out with and worship.

Don't project. We are not like you.

Anways, nice failure of a deflection attempt. You're clearly terrified about DearLeader going to the BigHouse.

Forum List

Back