What will Democrats do following Trump's election?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
I wonder if they'll continue their drive for impeachment at all costs and imagination?

Perhaps even accept their dispositions by some measure? Perhaps even work with Trump, and even lighten their reporting and narrations to meet some sense of reality and decency? What U say?

I wonder if they'll continue their drive for impeachment at all costs and imagination?
Perhaps even accept their dispositions by some measure? Perhaps even work with Trump, and even lighten their reporting and narrations to meet some sense of reality and decency? What U say?
They'll do what the GOP did after Obama won re-election: Nothing to help him. Attack him whenever they can. Run with every rumor and conspiracy theory.

Party over country. Our wingers are killing us.

They'll do what the GOP did after Obama won re-election: Nothing to help him. Attack him whenever they can. Run with every rumor and conspiracy theory.

Party over country. Our wingers are killing us.

I agree to a major extent. Both parties are fucked. But I can say this group of Democrats is the worst party in my lifetime. Sorry, but Obama takes a share of blame.

If Americans are truly stupid enough to elect Trump again in 2020, I'm sure congress will have to pass some kind of new legislation to assist him in performing his duties from prison.

Forum List

Back