MORE Trump In Your Face Leftist Scum G7

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
The G7 will be hosted at Trump's Doral Golf course hotel next year....and I hope he makes a small FORTUNE doing it AND invites Putin.....neener neerner neeener..... :auiqs.jpg:

AAIWfhG.img

Trump to host G7 summit at his Doral resort, White House says

The G7 will be hosted at Trump's Doral Golf course hotel next year....and I hope he makes a small FORTUNE doing it AND invites Putin.....neener neerner neeener..... :auiqs.jpg:

AAIWfhG.img

He's not doing it for profit, because its all at cost, he's only doing it to piss them off..............AGAIN. LOL
I know it's a lot like picking on the kids on the short bus but it's still entertaining and amusing.

AAIWfhG.img

I hear Obama will be wearing an Apron and Serving Coffee.
The articulate ones we let in as house negroes. 'Course nowadays someone might see a black guy and be so scared he'll have to murder him with a gun.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

AAIWfhG.img

This is how capitalism works.
This is how corruption works.

Surely you jest. Don is a successful businessman and this is how capitalism is done in america. We all know this.

AAIWfhG.img

I hear Obama will be wearing an Apron and Serving Coffee.
The articulate ones we let in as house negroes. 'Course nowadays someone might see a black guy and be so scared he'll have to murder him with a gun.

Bill Clinton: "Obama should be getting me coffee"

AAIWfhG.img

Nice place

Man, if Jeffrey Epstein was still around he could provide the children to sodomize.
The Clintons would enjoy that.

Check their list of friends out.

Ed Buck
Jeffrey Epstein
Harvey Weinstein
Woody Allen
Kevin Spacey
Al Franken
Pee Wee Herman

AAIWfhG.img

This is how capitalism works.
This is how corruption works.

Surely you jest. Don is a successful businessman and this is how capitalism is done in america. We all know this.
Definitely corruption.

Definitely corruption.

He won't make a dime...you commie sucks will make sure of that.....I'm just enjoying another PANIC ATTACK the TDS crowd are having about it.....I know in your book making money is TREASON and yet without other people's money, you ain't a fart in a hurricane.

Forum List

Back