What u think about 9/11 conspiracy theorists ?

I think some are paranoid freaks that have trouble dealing with reality. Some are misguided in their thinking, believing a lack of evidense is evidense. Some are just trouble makers that want to make something out of nothing because the president has an R next to his name instead of a D.

As a whole, most 9/11 conspiracy theorists are like most other conspiracy theorists. They point a finger at one thing and emphasis it, while completely ignoring another thing that proves them wrong. They state assumption as fact while providing no evidense to back them up. There also tends to be an incredible lack of common sense among most of them as well.

Jennifer.Bush said:
thoughts?
I think they're a fine bunch of people, right up there with Roswell conspiracy theorists, UFO conspiracy theorists, people who think that Elvis is still alive and the National Enquirer. :rolleyes:

I think there are people who will believe anything because they want to avoid reality

Some are so convinced that there is always a 'conspiracy', they could believe nothing else.

Some just hate Bush and this is another attempt to truly demonize him and the GOP.

Some truly believe the US government as a whole is behind all things evil.

I'm not as concerned about these folks today, I'm much more concerned about those teaching this to young people, as Barrett at U of W, Madison. There are many others of his ilk.

Forum List

Back