What TV Show Title best Describes You/Your Life?

What TV Show Title Best Describes You/Your Life?

• Lost

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Desperate Housewives

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mad Men

• Criminal Minds

• Breaking Bad

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Jeopardy

• The Good Wife

• White Collar

• Walking Dead

• Other

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
... so many to choose from, sorry for the limited list.

Feel free to add your own! (and explain if you want!)

I live in a house with a bunch of other old people. It can be pretty hilarious. Old people can have quite a sense of humor and very little drama except when we die.

I live in a house with a bunch of other old people. It can be pretty hilarious. Old people can have quite a sense of humor and very little drama except when we die.
Orange is the new black ^^^ :lol:

"The Courtship of Eddie's Father" :) Except it's 'Mother.' And unlike the original, mine was filled with Mom finding the men of Mos Isley spaceport, wretched hive of scum and villany. :)

Maybe Golden Girls....
of, if you want to go movie titles Cocoon

.... I forgot to include Snapped

(on the Oxygen channel for those that don't know - excellent show, highly recommend....)

If they have a show about somebody going to work every day as a civilian to work on a military post and he's a retired military guy who works with his former unit.....then that show would be about me.

It wouldn't be picked up. Nobody wants to watch that shit.

If they have a show about somebody going to work every day as a civilian to work on a military post and he's a retired military guy who works with his former unit.....then that show would be about me.

Well it's more about the title that fits your personality....

for example, I chose Lost and Jeopardy .... o_O:p

Well it's more about the title that fits your personality....

for example, I chose Lost and Jeopardy .... o_O:p
Fact is, I don't watch TV sitcoms until they hit DVD on Netflix. I hate commercials.

I can relate to Parks & Recreation, The Sopranos, True Blood, The Office, Game of Thrones.

I guess True Blood is the closest to my personality, but not my life.

Game of Thrones....

have never seen it... what's the "draw"....?

Seinfeld

and the movie: radio days

it was filmed and the story was from my old neighbourhood

Last edited:

Forum List

Back