Jessica Jones

And yes, my son was a Director for the series. :thup:

Booyah! :beer:
What???!!!
He's been with Nutfux for a few years now- moving up in the ranks. :happy-1:
Ask him when they're planning on making the next season of 'Arrested Development.'
His reply would probably be along the lines of "fuck that shit".
Tell him to bring back 'Firefly!' Or I'll be furious! :mad:

That show's gonna be awesome. I can't get enough of the Marvel crap. Daredevil was amazing too.
He was one of the exec producers on DD. In his previous job, he had a hand in the first season of Walking Dead.

Thank God he inherited his mother's work ethic and not mine. :lol:

Does he ever show you previews? Does he have any info. on the Punisher in Daredevil.....?

That show's gonna be awesome. I can't get enough of the Marvel crap. Daredevil was amazing too.
He was one of the exec producers on DD. In his previous job, he had a hand in the first season of Walking Dead.

Thank God he inherited his mother's work ethic and not mine. :lol:

Does he ever show you previews? Does he have any info. on the Punisher in Daredevil.....?
I've prodded him for intel but it could mean his job. Besides, I hate spoilers LOL.

I did once ask him to get me a free Netflix subscription and he said "fuck, I don't get free Netflix". :lol:

My son and his wife are visiting my ex and her "real man" husband for the Thanksgiving holiday. Today we had a nice lunch then headed for the local indoor shooting range. He had some neat stories to tell re: Daredevil and Jessica Jones. Mind you, this was the child that my ex would rather have had aborted from her innards back in 19 ought 81. I pity her real-man husband. Oh- and they both recently retired at the age of 60. I may not have jack shit to my name, but I have my sanity. It was written into my contract with God. I'm not sure it's worth much, because as we all know, sanity claus isn't real. :lol:

Forum List

Back