"What To The Slave Is The 4th Of July?"

If you don't want to celebrate the 4th of July, don't. Most of the world doesn't celebrate it either. Not a real big deal.

I didn't. But I am not the one here crying because no one wants to accept my tale of how whites fought to end slavery.

And that's the way it is.

What do you hope to get out of life by perpetually living in the past?

If you don't want to celebrate the 4th of July, don't. Most of the world doesn't celebrate it either. Not a real big deal.

I didn't. But I am not the one here crying because no one wants to accept my tale of how whites fought to end slavery.

It's impossible to live in the past. So what do you get out of life by perpetually asking dumb ass questions that ignore that the very beliefs held by those in the past are held by whites today?

Racism sill exists so who is talking about the mother fucking past?

So you go ask Correll why he keeps arguing about how Lincoln freed the saves and his whole candidacy was about freeing the slaves and how white America fought to free the salves and stop asking me that stupid ass fucked up white boy question.

And none of you were here on July 4th, 1776, none of you fought the British for your freedom either. And since most of you are from ancestors who came here after this happened, your ancestors did not fight to win your freedom from Britain either.

So without further ado, one of the greatest speeches in American history.

picdouglassBest.jpg

What To The Slave Is The 4th Of July?"
FREDERICK DOUGLASS SPEECH, 1852

Fellow citizens, pardon me, allow me to ask, why am I called upon to speak here today? What have I, or those I represent, to do with your national independence? Are the great principles of political freedom and of natural justice, embodied in that Declaration of Independence, extended to us? and am I, therefore, called upon to bring our humble offering to the national altar, and to confess the benefits and express devout gratitude for the blessings resulting from your independence to us?

For the rest of the speech:

http://www.freemaninstitute.com/douglass.htm

You were never a slave...

It's impossible to live in the past. So what do you get out of life by perpetually asking dumb ass questions that ignore that the very beliefs held by those in the past are held by whites today?

So you go ask Correll why he keeps arguing about how Lincoln freed the saves and his whole candidacy was about freeing the slaves and how white America fought to free the salves and stop asking me that stupid ass fucked up white boy question.

You used a speech from the 1800's in your op, so you are living in the past...

No I'm living right now 8-8-2017. You whites bring up the past all the time so maybe it's best you shut up.

And none of you were here on July 4th, 1776, none of you fought the British for your freedom either. And since most of you are from ancestors who came here after this happened, your ancestors did not fight to win your freedom from Britain either.

picdouglassBest.jpg

Fellow citizens, pardon me, allow me to ask, why am I called upon to speak here today? What have I, or those I represent, to do with your national independence? Are the great principles of political freedom and of natural justice, embodied in that Declaration of Independence, extended to us? and am I, therefore, called upon to bring our humble offering to the national altar, and to confess the benefits and express devout gratitude for the blessings resulting from your independence to us?

That play is old. It doesn't work.

No I'm living right now 8-8-2017. You whites bring up the past all the time so maybe it's best you shut up.

In your own op you used a speech from the 1800's, so it is you living in the past.

In fact it was you using the past for your op, and not whites.

So stop using the past to justify your hatred for those you have no clue about.

Also you have no power to stop me from posting and if you dislike what I am writing then put me on ignore seeing facts bother you.

picdouglassBest.jpg

So you were a slave owned by the southern white society?

Also what are you doing to stop modern day slavery from sex trafficking to force labor?

In your own op you used a speech from the 1800's, so it is you living in the past.

Also you have no power to stop me from posting and if you dislike what I am writing the put me on ignore seeing facts bother you.

No, I cited a speech on the 3rd of July 2017.

Like I said you whites use the past all the time so your bullshit ain't going to work. Therefore you really need to shut up.

So if you don't like seeing the truth or being told to shut up don't come to me with this stupid childish bullshit.

picdouglassBest.jpg

Also what are you doing to stop modern day slavery from sex trafficking to force labor?

Like I said that is old, it won't work, and it only displays your childishness..

Also you have no power to stop me from posting and if you dislike what I am writing the put me on ignore seeing facts bother you.

Like I said you whites use the past all the time so your bullshit ain't going to work. Therefore you really need to shut up.

So if you don't like seeing the truth or being told to shut up don't come to me with this stupid childish bullshit.

Then don't write childish nonsense using a speech from the 1800's and then claiming you do not live in the past nor use it to argue whites suck.

You have political leaders of today use but instead you went in the past because the reality is you live there and believe your life is like it was for slaves of that day.

Now it is your turn little Nikita to bang your shoe even harder...

At least I did not reach to the 1800's for my reference...

Last edited:

picdouglassBest.jpg

Like I said that is old, it won't work, and it only displays your childishness..

No, it shows that you use the past to justify your bigoted hatred. You never lived a life of a slave nor lived under Jim Crow laws or told your place was at the back of the bus.

If you are mistreated it is because you are a race baiting bigot.

The only people I feel sorrow for are Native Americans but for you and everyone else that are not Native American can crawl on your cross and die as false martyrs ..

Then don't write childish nonsense using a speech from the 1800's and then claiming you do not live in the past nor use it to argue whites suck.

You have political leaders of today use but instead you went in the past because the reality is you live there and believe your life is like it was for slaves of that day.

I'm not quite sure I understand why you're so testy about what he posted. what it should be is food for thought... not hysteria.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Then don't write childish nonsense using a speech from the 1800's and then claiming you do not live in the past not use it to argue whites suck.

Now it is your turn little Nikita to bang your show even harder...

You celebrate July 4th 1776 every year. That's the past and your white ass did not fight in the revolutionary war. That was the point of the OP.

Deal with it.

I'm not quite sure I understand why you're so testy about what he posted. what it should be is food for thought... not hysteria.

So I am having hysteria?

Next you will proclaim I am racist because I am not black...

So I am having hysteria?

you seem overwrought on the subject.

I simply asked why it would offend you so. an intelligent and aware person would use it as something to think about.

So I am having hysteria?

You were never a slave.

Deal with it.

Native Americans were genocide and had their land stolen.

Deal with it.

Oh, I hope you do not celebrate Christmas because of you do, well you were not Christ...

Just your stupid logic...

Also I am Canadian...

So I am having hysteria?

you seem overwrought on the subject.

I simply asked why it would offend you so. an intelligent and aware person would use it as something to think about.

Sure.

The OP'er is the one telling posters to shut up but I am wrought over the subject.

It seem you are confused again or is it you just want to silence all those you disagree with?

Forum List

Back