Speaking the truth about race mixing once and for all

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
Even though I'm not white, I do get mad at all the lies in society today.

Ok, let's clear the air. Non white men are indeed obsessed with white women, and many non white women are obsessed with white men, though perhaps not to the same degree.

The reverse is never the case. Neither white women nor white men are obsessed with the opposite sex of different races. Yes, the occasional white man will go for an asian woman. Yes, the occasional white, jewish, or hispanic woman will go for a black man.

But the media hypes this up way way more than it is. In particular, the media tries desperately to get the white woman / black man pairing. Self respecting, good looking white women simply don't go for black men, let alone hispanic or asian men. Look closely, and it is always second rate or downright ugly white women who go for non white men.

That is just true.

I really think the younger generations... I'm talking younger Millennials and Generation Z, are pretty much "colorblind" when it comes to race. There are always some exceptions but for the most part I don't think they see it as a big deal the way our generations or our forefathers did. There also seems to be a reluctance to define parameters of relationships. They may date people they never have sex with or have sex with people they never date. They don't feel the need to conform to tradition.

My biggest question to the OP is "So What?". You are obviously obsessed with race and racial pairings. Why? Why is it any of your business? If a man or woman wants to date someone of another race, mind your own business. There are attractive people of all races looking for what they want. If someone finds someone they like, what makes you think you have a say in the matter?

I really think the younger generations... I'm talking younger Millennials and Generation Z, are pretty much "colorblind" when it comes to race. There are always some exceptions but for the most part I don't think they see it as a big deal the way our generations or our forefathers did. There also seems to be a reluctance to define parameters of relationships. They may date people they never have sex with or have sex with people they never date. They don't feel the need to conform to tradition.
You couldn't be more wrong.

(speaking as a millennial myself)

Millennials are all either former far left activists who became more right wing DUE TO RACIAL issues, or they are full blown Antifa retards spouting anti-white shit. Millennials are extremely racial.

Generation Z is just like the millennials, but without MTV being popular, having the Internet their entire lives, and without growing up with extreme pacifist propaganda masquerading as children's programming.

The master plan of "The Creators" is to have us humanoids intermingle to the point where there is only the one race of humans left, and that race being the Human Race.

Remember, mutts are almost always smarter and healthier than pure breeds.

Even though I'm not white, I do get mad at all the lies in society today.

Ok, let's clear the air. Non white men are indeed obsessed with white women, and many non white women are obsessed with white men, though perhaps not to the same degree.

The reverse is never the case. Neither white women nor white men are obsessed with the opposite sex of different races. Yes, the occasional white man will go for an asian woman. Yes, the occasional white, jewish, or hispanic woman will go for a black man.

But the media hypes this up way way more than it is. In particular, the media tries desperately to get the white woman / black man pairing. Self respecting, good looking white women simply don't go for black men, let alone hispanic or asian men. Look closely, and it is always second rate or downright ugly white women who go for non white men.

That is just true.
Somebody needs to get laid

My biggest question to the OP is "So What?". You are obviously obsessed with race and racial pairings. Why? Why is it any of your business? If a man or woman wants to date someone of another race, mind your own business. There are attractive people of all races looking for what they want. If someone finds someone they like, what makes you think you have a say in the matter?

It's a discussion board, the OP is opening a discussion. My biggest question- why does the OP bother you so much. I sense something in your past......

Thoughtful response to an OP which was not.

Klan membership in White America is growing exponentially. The upper South is for Whites. We'll fight for and defend a Christian Ethno State sans the non white. And , Yes our young are strong and vibrant. This summer hosts two of the largest Cross Lightings the US has ever seen. The negro might have apelanta but Klantucky will be defended.

If the Klan tries to take over part of my beloved South, they will be stopped, prosecuted and ridiculed. It may be growing, but it is still an organization built on fear & ignorance.
The klan is obsolete
Nobody wants to prance around in those silly robes

Arian nation is still a growing movement. Today's racists prefer leather jackets and tattoos to robes and burning crosses
In prison the AB's fought amongst themselves more than any other group. I never saw a fight between a white gang and a black gang. Same with the mexicans. Always brown on brown. Ok here is a true story that i witnessed.

Before the idiots that ran this prison fenced of all the recreation yards, we had a lot of cons going into the housing units that they had no right to be in. This caused fights and stuff all the time. One day I brought in the cons outside when recess was over, and three hispanic men came in from another housing unit the beat down another hispanic man from a rival gang. I don't know that the beef was. The three guy didn't know that their target had made friends with a white guy that had special skills. The three amigos went in and jumped the guy, three on one like the pussies always do, but the friend was some kind of martial arts or MMA expert! This single man beat the shit out out of all three of them and only got hit once in the face. He kicked two of them in the head, just like Bruce Lee! Unbelievable.

But it was always, white on white, brown on brown or black on black. Anything else was always just some personal beef.

With so many cuisines from which to choose ... why stick to a diet of peanut butter and jelly?

tokyo.jpg

Millennials are all either former far left activists who became more right wing DUE TO RACIAL issues, or they are full blown Antifa retards spouting anti-white shit. Millennials are extremely racial.

Generation Z is just like the millennials, but without MTV being popular, having the Internet their entire lives, and without growing up with extreme pacifist propaganda masquerading as children's programming.

:lol:

You don't speak for millenials, clown. You speak only for your race-obsessed self.

With so many cuisines from which to choose ... why stick to a diet of peanut butter and jelly?

tokyo.jpg
Ask the multiculturalists, moron.

You are applauding 1000s of years of ethnic nationalism while crediting the globalism that is seeking to destroy what you are applauding.

You don't speak for millenials, clown. You speak only for your race-obsessed self.
I am actually considerably more moderate and controlled than my peers.

The average millenial will end up more like Dylann Roof.

You don't know shit about millennials.

I am one, as much as I dislike the term. Child of the early 80s.

You make the mistake of believing that your "peers" represent the whole of your generation. They only represent the people you choose to surround yourself with.

Are these peers you speak of people you met on the internet?

I am one, as much as I dislike the term. Child of the early 80s.
You are almost old enough to be a generation Xer.

When people talk about millennials, they usually mean those who grew up at the turn of the century. It makes a pretty huge difference whether you were 10 or 19 when the year 2000 happened, or whether you were 11 or 20 when 9/11 happened.

Forum List

Back