What, then, does Judaism teach about Satan?

ust how dumb and blind do you have to be to not notice who they are declaring the shining serpent?

I would say that one would have to be about as dumb and blind as one can get especially since Jesus himself warned that worship involving his name would degenerate into idolatry by comparing himself to the bronze serpent that Moses lifted up for the people to turn to for healing during the time of testing in the wilderness.

It became the object of idolatry until Hezekiah came, did what was right in Gods eyes, and destroyed it

What Jesus warned about, the time of testing for the gentiles, began in 325. c.e. when Jesus was lifted up and declared to be a three in one mangod by Rome who conferred its power and authority to the church dedicated to his worship and built on Vatican hill.

What would Hezekiah do?

you are playing parlor games. Elijah is not a MALACH in jewish tradition------not all "messengers" are angels. Elijah is a real person who FLEW UP---in a chariot-----witnessed by ELISHA (well ---that's the story)

Elijah was a real person who FLEW UP but its crazy that Jesus ascended into heaven?

Alrighty then.

No one ever flew up into heaven.

Being "Taken up" into heaven is just a euphemism for him being killed.

Were you once a
priest student-----you remind me of a kid I once knew who went to SETON HALL---to become a priest. He thought he had all kinds of "information". A NACHASH is a NACHASH------they still have them in Israel-----of the VENOMOUS kind-----
there are a few deaths every year. When I was there a family incident included-----the accidental stumbling upon a coiled big guy--------it was a BIG STORY for awhile

No a nachash is a noun meaning snake and a nachash is an adjective for a species of human being, - shiny one, brazen, and or one who practices divination.

A talking animal in every work of fiction is always a representation of a particular type of human being.

In scripture lower beasts, talking ones, or ones that can only grunt or growl or whimper- bottom feeders, vulture, dogs, pigs, cattle, sheep, goats, worms, maggots etc., represent human beings that share a defining attribute of one creature or another whether clean or unclean. The flesh of one creature or another described in kosher law represents their teaching whether clean or unclean.

Does this shock you?

Am I telling you something that you didn't already know?

you are entertaining me. As to ELIJAH-----his ascension UP----is a parable. The idea that he "returns" to herald the coming of the messiah refers to a prophecy
that this event will be heralded by an ANGEL. Elijah did die----Elisha prophesized. Jesus died. If you want to believe that he is going to "reflesh"-----someday----fine with me. ---the snake was a snake that in the STORY represented
the "OPPOSITION" (satan) Balaams ass---was an ass

you are playing parlor games. Elijah is not a MALACH in jewish tradition------not all "messengers" are angels. Elijah is a real person who FLEW UP---in a chariot-----witnessed by ELISHA (well ---that's the story)

Elijah was a real person who FLEW UP but its crazy that Jesus ascended into heaven?

Alrighty then.

Were you once a
priest student-----you remind me of a kid I once knew who went to SETON HALL---to become a priest. He thought he had all kinds of "information". A NACHASH is a NACHASH------they still have them in Israel-----of the VENOMOUS kind-----
there are a few deaths every year. When I was there a family incident included-----the accidental stumbling upon a coiled big guy--------it was a BIG STORY for awhile

No a nachash is a noun meaning snake and a nachash is an adjective for a species of human being, - shiny one, brazen, and or one who practices divination.

A talking animal in every work of fiction is always a representation of a particular type of human being.

In scripture lower beasts, talking ones, or ones that can only grunt or growl or whimper- bottom feeders, vulture, dogs, pigs, cattle, sheep, goats, worms, maggots etc., represent human beings that share a defining attribute of one creature or another whether clean or unclean. The flesh of one creature or another described in kosher law represents their teaching whether clean or unclean.

Does this shock you?

you are entertaining me. As to ELIJAH-----his ascension UP----is a parable. The idea that he "returns" to herald the coming of the messiah refers to a prophecy
that this event will be heralded by an ANGEL. Elijah did die----Elisha prophesized. Jesus died. If you want to believe that he is going to "reflesh"-----someday----fine with me. ---the snake was a snake that in the STORY represented

Balaams ass was a she ass who ran away every time she saw the angel of God.

Are you still wondering what type of person the she ass represents?

If so, you are probably the only one.....

Alrighty then.

Were you once a

Does this shock you?

Balaam's ass represents an ass

Alrighty then.

Were you once a

Does this shock you?

There is no such thing as a talking she ass, except for the human kind.

And they're always the last to know.....

Alrighty then.

Were you once a

Does this shock you?

did you pass high school literature?

Alrighty then.

Does this shock you?

did you pass high school literature?

Nope, can't read or write and I certainly can't tell the difference between a talking donkey and you.

JESUS COMPARED Himself to a
SERPENT ( John 3:14).

Moses' HaShevet (staff) swallows up the
Egyptian serpent, the place where Rome's false prophet learned luciferous sun worship, forbidden maggis, and underworld(death ) teachings.

Egyptian serpent, the place where Rome's false prophet learned luciferous sun worship, forbidden maggis, and underworld(death ) teachings.

Jesus did not compare himself to an Egyptian serpent, he compared himself to the bronze serpent that was made by Moses and lifted up for the people to turn to for healing during the time of testing in the wilderness.

It became the object of idolatry until Hezekiah came, did what was right in Gods eyes, and destroyed it.

And, according to scripture, Jesus left Egypt before he was 12.

All of his formative years were spent in the wilderness living among the wild beasts, which just means he was living in occupied Judea living in non Jewish areas, running around with the Romans, presumably doing what Romans do, until he was baptized by John as a token of repentance for the remission of sin and , "The heavens opened up to him."

He wasn't learning about any sun god worship, he was running around partying with sinners and prostitutes, eating and drinking and keeping all sorts of bad company, and he didn't seem to care if anyone objected..

Last edited:
We could take this a step further then you may not like it though.. The Vatican is 44 sq kilometres in size...Matching the warnings in Isaiah 44... Is this a coincidence or not ???

I don't believe in coincidences

I do not believe that "coincidencism" is a recognized or standard
religion or faith

Are you kidding?
Christianity bases it's belief on placement of it's characters in coincidences-300 claimed coincidences to be exact. *L*
You'd think they never heard of the term selective recognition.

We could take this a step further then you may not like it though.. The Vatican is 44 sq kilometres in size...Matching the warnings in Isaiah 44... Is this a coincidence or not ???

religion or faith

Are you kidding?
Christianity bases it's belief on placement of it's characters in coincidences-300 claimed coincidences to be exact. *L*

NOT THE ISSUE, SHEV--------besides-----Christianity is not Christianity-----even Paul would not fall for that stuff

Jesus did not compare himself to an Egyptian serpent, he compared himself to the bronze serpent that was made by Moses and lifted up for the people to turn to for healing during the time of testing in the wilderness.

It became the object of idolatry until Hezekiah came, did what was right in Gods eyes, and destroyed it.

And, according to scripture, Jesus left Egypt before he was 12.

All of his formative years were spent in the wilderness living among the wild beasts, which just means he was living in occupied Judea living in non Jewish areas, running around with the Romans, presumably doing what Romans do, until he was baptized by John as a token of repentance for the remission of sin and , "The heavens opened up to him."

He wasn't learning about any sun god worship, he was running around partying with sinners and prostitutes, eating and drinking and keeping all sorts of bad company, and he didn't seem to care if anyone objected..

No I didn't say he compared himself to the Egyptian serpent, those were 2 seperate commentaries thus seperated line spaced paragraphs where I never used the word Egypt in John's verse.

Now to address your description of the drinking mushroom taking sexual party animal Christ not being Egyptian influenced, that's because the Egyptian influenced Christ Rome took favor to
(Yeshu of 100Bc) is not the same as the Capernaum Christ Theudas of the AD era.
Yeshu fled towards Egypt with his mentor Rabbi Yohoshua Ben Parachya to avoid the persecution during the Jannaeus revolt.
He came back with forbidden teachings, Maggis scams, and necromancer forbidden in Deut thus why he was sentenced.
He was the Benny Hinn of his time, but back then they did not allow old ladies to be scamed or people to be misslead by charlatans. Unlike Benny, Yeshu never moved out of state to avoid prosecution, and had nobody to come to his defense.

religion or faith

Are you kidding?

NOT THE ISSUE, SHEV--------besides-----Christianity is not Christianity-----even Paul would not fall for that stuff

If you called out "HEY PAUL" TO SAUL he wouldn't even turn around. *L*
If you showed him his accts he'd say
"That's not me, that Sergius Paulus called Paul who hung out with a certain maggis called Bar(son)Jesus, who I referred to as the son of the devil (ben hin)."- Acts 13

religion or faith

Are you kidding?

If you called out "HEY PAUL" TO SAUL he wouldn't even turn around. *L*
If you showed him his accts he'd say
"That's not me, that Sergius Paulus called Paul who hung out with a certain maggis called Bar(son)Jesus, who I referred to as the son of the devil (ben hin)."- Acts 5 I believe?

I never did quite grasp that NAME CHANGE-----from saul to paul. ----it seems silly

Now to address your description of the drinking mushroom taking sexual party animal Christ not being Egyptian influenced, that's because the Egyptian influenced Christ Rome took favor to

You do realize that the only branch of Jewish thought and belief that was favored by Rome and allowed to exist at all is yours. don't you? The same generation of thought, belief and practice based on the traditions of men, the talmud, that Jesus disputed with and predicted would survive to see everything he said come true from the siege of Jerusalem to the destruction of the Temple, diaspora, etc., including his eventual return.

You do realize that the only branch of Jewish thought and belief that was favored by Rome and allowed to exist at all is yours. don't you? The same generation of thought, belief and practice based on the traditions of men, the talmud, that Jesus disputed with and predicted would survive to see everything he said come true from the siege of Jerusalem to the destruction of the Temple, diaspora, etc., including his eventual return.

NO

NO

If you all are going to deride Christianity for being some perversion of Rome, I wouldn't be bragging about a branch of Judaism that was favored by Rome.

NO

If you all are going to deride Christianity for being some perversion of Rome, I wouldn't be bragging about a branch of Judaism that was favored by Rome.

what branch is that----to wit----which branch of Judaism is favored by rome -----and when?

Forum List

Back