What, then, does Judaism teach about Satan?

Another simple logic;
The adversary to Life and the power and source of life(we call God) is
Death. The power of death and destruction we call Devil, the NT even teaches that.
What is the mirror opposite the "DEVIL"?
having "LIVED".
what is everything opposite to "LIVE"-
"EVIL".
Who is the messenger of Life and Kingdom of Life?=Michael
Who is the Messenger of death and kingdom of Death=Rome through it's created idol Jesus.

Sources helping this conclusion:
War Scroll” (4Q471)
Where in verse XVII, it says, “God will send eternal bliss by the might of the Princely Angel of the Kingdom of Michael. He will enlighten with joy the children of Israel.

Michael is the one carrying the Book of Life-Dan 12:1-4

Michael is the angel of God(power & source of life).

Jesus is the gate keeper with the keys to death and hades;
Revelations 1:18 I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.
But Rev 9:1 says that's the fallen star aka Lucifer.
Rev 22:16 admits Jesus is the fallen star aka morning star=lucifer.

Rev 9:11 (notice our focus is brought to 9:11 for a reason)
They had as *king over them* *the angel of the Abyss*, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek, Apollyon. *Abaddon and Apollyon mean Destroyer. Remember Jesus (who Apollonias helped create) himself admited being the one coming to destroy not bring peace:(Matthew 10: 34-40.)“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace on earth; I have not come to bring peace but a sword [an Aramaic idiom meaning division]. For I have come to set a man against his father and a daughter against her mother and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household. Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And whoever does not take up his cross and follow me [worship death as he did] is not worthy of me. He who is concerned about his life shall lose it; and he who loses his life for my sake shall find it. Whoever receives you, receives me; and whoever receives me receives him who sent me."
Thomas Verse 16 "Perhaps people think that I have come to bring peace to theworld. They do not know that I have come to bring conflict to the earth: fire, sword, war. For five people will be in a house: It will be three against two, and two against three, father against son, and son against father, and they will stand
2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.Does this sound like a savior to save the world or the Abbadon= (destroyer) to destroy the world?

So 9:11 is a focus for you to recognize who the destroyer of the fabric of civilization.

Death worship:Colossians 2:12] and you were buried with him in baptism Romans 6:4 We were buried therefore with him by baptism into death in John 18:33-37 :his kingdom is not of the earth The mystery is you've been worshiping death and the gate keeper of death.John 10 :9 {Jesus speaking} I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. But his kingdom was not of this earth it was in death so he claims to be the gate keeper of Hades. Thus the whole world is deceived.

Apocryphon of
James- "become seekers for death, like the
dead who seek for life; for that which they
seek is revealed to them. And what is there
to trouble them? As for you, when you
examine death it will teach you election.
Verily I say unto you, none of those who fear
death will be saved; for the kingdom of
death belongs to those who put themselves
to death!"

Deuteronomy\Devarim: 30:19 I call heaven
and earth to witness against you this
day,That I have set before you life and
death, the blessing and the curse;Therefore
choose life, that you may live, you and your
children.
Yet The Church teaches the curse when
they say:
"solution for mankind's dilemma
lies in suffering, and through the portals of
death" "Suffering Is Also God's
Gift” - Pope John Paul II Angelus, October
13, 1996, Gemelli Hospital.
So why would you chose the Curse?

Case Closed!

Last edited:
Most of us have read the book of Job.

it is clear that you have not

Really, why do you say that.

the book is sublime and WAY ABOVE YOUR "HEAD"--------you may have looked
at it----but it would be impossible for you to actually READ IT------kinda like a dyslectic LOOKING at a copy of Gray's Anatomy

Isaiah 45:7King James Version (KJV)
7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Was it not God who hardened the Pharaohs heart? Yes it was. The book of Job is easy reading. You just read more into it than need be.

you are quite a joke-------why quote Isaiah in a discussion about the BOOK OF JOB? Isaiah did not write that book. You do not understand the words "G-d hardened Pharoah's heart"

This discussion is about The Satan. Why quote Isaiah , because in it God says he creates evil.

since your so smart, why don't you tell us what it means when God hardened Pharaohs heart? I mean only a jew woud know what they means. some secret language. Tell us?? What does it mean?

it is clear that you have not

at it----but it would be impossible for you to actually READ IT------kinda like a dyslectic LOOKING at a copy of Gray's Anatomy

7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Was it not God who hardened the Pharaohs heart? Yes it was. The book of Job is easy reading. You just read more into it than need be.

you are quite a joke-------why quote Isaiah in a discussion about the BOOK OF JOB? Isaiah did not write that book. You do not understand the words "G-d hardened Pharoah's heart"

This discussion is about The Satan. Why quote Isaiah , because in it God says he creates evil.

since your so smart, why don't you tell us what it means when God hardened Pharaohs heart? I mean only a jew woud know what they means. some secret language. Tell us?? What does it mean?

so true-----a SECRET language-----I do not interpret translations. My Hebrew is sketchy and my Aramaic is almost non-existent-----but with both the original and
the English translation ----I do stand a chance. Thruout the bible and old stuff----
PHYSICAL conditions are described as being "heaven made". Sickness is described as if "heaven seeks to kill a person" -----even premature 'natural deaths' are seen as DIVINE RETRIBUTION for sin-----sometimes "hidden" sin. In fact ----
"sentence to death" is far more "god will do it" than a judicial decree-----a fact
that is really confusing to jerks like you. An example-----people were not actually
EXECUTED (as in stoned to death) for breaking Sabbath rules at home------they were sorta declared (theoretically) as deserving to die ----(like from a myocardial
infarction). Shakespeare is difficult too------Did you pass high school Literature?

so true-----a SECRET language-----I do not interpret translations. My Hebrew is sketchy and my Aramaic is almost non-existent-----but with both the original and
the English translation ----I do stand a chance. Thruout the bible and old stuff----
PHYSICAL conditions are described as being "heaven made". Sickness is described as if "heaven seeks to kill a person" -----even premature 'natural deaths' are seen as DIVINE RETRIBUTION for sin-----sometimes "hidden" sin. In fact ----
"sentence to death" is far more "god will do it" than a judicial decree-----a fact
that is really confusing to jerks like you. An example-----people were not actually
EXECUTED (as in stoned to death) for breaking Sabbath rules at home------they were sorta declared (theoretically) as deserving to die ----(like from a myocardial
infarction). Shakespeare is difficult too------Did you pass high school Literature?

I asked you what it meant that God hardened Pharaohs heart and this is what I get.

I asked you what it meant that God hardened Pharaohs heart and this is what I get.

It meant that Pharoah decided in favor of evil -------colloquially. If Pharoah had been bitten by a snake and dropped dead-----it could very well be described as
an "execution by heaven" ---colloquially. Analysis of the bible clearly reveals that it supports the concept of FREE-WILL----however. SATAN (the oppositional or
evil force) is a creation of G-d which MAN (that means you, too) is supposed to
CHOOSE to, HIMSELF, oppose. This concept is beyond you-------even after reading the book of Job.

The earliest jews (800 BCE?) were very ignorant and observed a pantheon of deities before they focused on Yahweh. And Yahweh was pretty demonic so there was no need for "Satan." They feared Yahweh like no other. :p The New Testament however desperately needed Satan in its narrative, because the ideology put forth in that relied on ignorance and fear and needed to compete with other more advanced mythology of the time.

But then you'd be saying Jesus was Satan, this is called Checkmate.

The New Testament however desperately needed Satan in its narrative, because the ideology put forth in that relied on ignorance and fear and needed to compete with other more advanced mythology of the time.

No, Jesus was teaching that the talking serpent in the existing Jewish fairy tale was Satan, the adversary, which was a metaphor for a particular type of person, a religious deceiver, or even a nation of deceivers.

Take a good look around. Talking serpents, vultures, wolves, demons, and ghouls of the dark forest are out there in numbers sucking the life out of the gullible every day and every night.

Nothing mythological about it.

[
The New Testament however desperately needed Satan in its narrative, because the ideology put forth in that relied on ignorance and fear and needed to compete with other more advanced mythology of the time.

No, Jesus was teaching that the talking serpent in the existing Jewish fairy tale was Satan, the adversary, which was a metaphor for a particular type of person, a religious deceiver, or even a nation of deceivers.

Take a good look around. Talking serpents, vultures, wolves, demons, and ghouls of the dark forest are out there in numbers sucking the life out of the gullible every day and every night.

hobe ----your sophistry is idiotic-------Jesus taught that which his fellow Pharisees taught------btw----I do not recall any mention of THE SNAKE in the garden of eden
in the NT -----however----I would agree that the snake represents that OPPOSITIONAL FORCE----which is "SATAN" ----'satan' is a divine construct ---like an angel. Angels are like hologram creatures-----they have no real substance

Last edited:
[

hobe ----your sophistry is idiotic-------Jesus taught that which his fellow Pharisees taught------btw----I do not recall any mention of THE SNAKE in the garden of eden
in the NT -----however----I would agree that the snake represents that OPPOSITIONAL FORCE----which is "SATAN" ----'statan' is a divine construct ---like an angel. Angels are like hologram creatures-----they have no real substance

I said the talking serpent, the nachash, in the garden of Eden.

Any talking animal in every fairy tale is representative of a type of human being, the only animal that talks.

Satan is not a hologram anymore than anyone on this board is a hologram who sets aside the divine commands and teaches others to do the same.

By saying such a thing you are revealing that you are blind. Why not just admit it?

[

in the NT -----however----I would agree that the snake represents that OPPOSITIONAL FORCE----which is "SATAN" ----'statan' is a divine construct ---like an angel. Angels are like hologram creatures-----they have no real substance

Any talking animal in every fairy tale is representative of a type of human being, the only animal that talks.

Satan is not a hologram anymore than anyone on this board is a hologram who sets aside the divine commands and teaches others to do the same.

By saying such a thing you are revealing that you are blind. Why not just admit it?

yes -----the NACHASH that was hanging around the "apple" tree----that was
a representation of the OPPOSITIONAL FORCE which is also called SATAN and
is-----according to the people who WROTE the bible-----a construct created by G-d
to carry
[

Hobe----in jewish literature-----an ANGEL (Hebrew ---MALACH ) literally means
a "messenger" -----as a messenger the "angel" has no actual will of its own-----
it is not a PERSON -----it is a FUNCTIONARY which exists only to carry out the assigned function-----even those that look human -----are beings of no real substance or WILL. What "HUMAN" does Balaam's ass represent?

What Judaism teaches about Guno is quite clear that Guno does not understand even Judaism.

is-----according to the people who WROTE the bible-----a construct created by G-d
to carry

No, the talking serpent, the Nachash, which is both a noun and an adjective, was representative of a person who practiced divination, a brazen and deceitful human being, the shiny ones and stars of the ancient world and the subject of the command to refrain from eating the flesh of anything that crawls on its belly.

a "messenger" -----as a messenger the "angel" has no actual will of its own-----
it is not a PERSON -----it is a FUNCTIONARY which exists only to carry out the assigned function-----even those that look human -----are beings of no real substance or WILL. What "HUMAN" does Balaam's ass represent?

How is your belief about angels more rational than those believe that the devil is an invisible disembodied entity?

Angels as messengers of God can visit people in dreams, the medium through which God communicates to people, as when Abraham had lunch with three of them or when Ezekiel was carried by his hair to the Temple where he was shown the corruption talking place inside which all took place in a dream.

Angels, as messengers of God, according to your own religion can also be a human being as Elijah was called a messenger of God, and even according to the early Jewish followers of Jesus who wrote that those who show hospitality to strangers are sometimes entertaining angels unaware.

Balaams ass, the she ass who was afraid of the angel and ran away every time she saw him?

What does it mean that the messiah will come riding an ass, the foal of a she ass?

Last edited:
to carry

No, the talking serpent, the Nachash, which is both a noun and an adjective, was representative of a person who practiced divination, a brazen and deceitful human being, the shiny ones and stars of the ancient world and the subject of the command to refrain from eating the flesh of anything that crawls on its belly.

How is your belief about angels more rational than those believe that the devil is an invisible disembodied entity?

Angels as messengers of God can visit people in dreams, the medium through which God communicates to people, as when Abraham had lunch with three of them or when Ezekiel was carried by his hair to the Temple where he was shown the corruption talking place inside which all took place in a dream.

Angels, as messengers of God, according to your own religion can also be a human being as Elijah was called a messenger of God, and even according to the early Jewish followers of Jesus who wrote that those who show hospitality to strangers are sometimes entertaining angels unaware.

Balaams ass represents some unfortunate person who stayed on Pleasure Island too long and became a jackass, permanently.

What does it mean that the messiah will come riding an ass, the foal of a she ass?

you are playing parlor games. Elijah is not a MALACH in jewish tradition------not all "messengers" are angels. Elijah is a real person who FLEW UP---in a chariot-----witnessed by ELISHA (well ---that's the story) Were you once a
priest student-----you remind me of a kid I once knew who went to SETON HALL---to become a priest. He thought he had all kinds of "information". A NACHASH is a NACHASH------they still have them in Israel-----of the VENOMOUS kind-----
there are a few deaths every year. When I was there a family incident included-----the accidental stumbling upon a coiled big guy--------it was a BIG STORY for awhile

you are playing parlor games. Elijah is not a MALACH in jewish tradition------not all "messengers" are angels. Elijah is a real person who FLEW UP---in a chariot-----witnessed by ELISHA (well ---that's the story)

Elijah was a real person who FLEW UP but its crazy that Jesus ascended into heaven?

Alrighty then.

No one ever flew up into heaven.

Being "Taken up" into heaven is just a euphemism for him being killed.

Were you once a
priest student-----you remind me of a kid I once knew who went to SETON HALL---to become a priest. He thought he had all kinds of "information". A NACHASH is a NACHASH------they still have them in Israel-----of the VENOMOUS kind-----
there are a few deaths every year. When I was there a family incident included-----the accidental stumbling upon a coiled big guy--------it was a BIG STORY for awhile

No a nachash is a noun meaning snake and a nachash is an adjective for a species of human being, - shiny one, brazen, and or one who practices divination.

A talking animal in every work of fiction is always a representation of a particular type of human being.

In scripture lower beasts, talking ones, or ones that can only grunt or growl or whimper- bottom feeders, vulture, dogs, pigs, cattle, sheep, goats, worms, maggots etc., represent human beings that share a defining attribute of one creature or another whether clean or unclean. The flesh of one creature or another described in kosher law represents their teaching whether clean or unclean.

Does this shock you?

Am I telling you something that you didn't already know?

We could take this a step further then you may not like it though.. The Vatican is 44 sq kilometres in size...Matching the warnings in Isaiah 44... Is this a coincidence or not ???

It means a SHINING one type viper not a regular snake.
Just today cruising the channels I came across the most obvious of admissions on EWTN. The Luminous Mysteries Thursday
EWTN-  The Holy Rosary

Definition of Lucifer: etymology of: "[ the morning star], a fallen rebel archangel, illuminated one, Luminous one, Phosphorus one, radiating mystical luminous rays of light.

1)Rev 22:16 church says this is Jesus
2)iconographs show this is Jesus as the luminous one.
3)Paul and Constantine claim a luminous(luciferous) light came to them as the name Jesus.
4)Mystery Babylon openly declares the Luminous mystery on TV Broadcasts while showing radiated rays of light coming from their luciferous image, while parading in Holloween devil red caped costumes.

Just how dumb and blind do you have to be to not notice who they are declaring the shining serpent?

Forum List

Back