What The Hell Kinda Stupid Question is That?

If yiou don't think there is something wrong with a man that wants to sick his man part where another man evecuates his bowels, you are as sick as that man yourself.

then i guess it just as sick to stick your dick in a womans ass as well..... wait a minute.... hetero couples have anal sex all the time. damn there goes that argument.
:clap2:

WOW

That goes on the dumbest fucking things I have ever heard list. :clap2:

Seriously, that takes some real effort. Grats man, I actually had to read that thrice to make sure it meant what you were claiming. :clap2:

I'm with you man.. Liberals izzz nutz.

That is a damn good question. Why would Santorum treat homosexuals as second class citizens? Why would he impose his morality on them? Why does he look down on them? By the way, his beliefs of "tradional" marriage is hypocritical. He is good with hookers though.

It is a good question. So why did you refer to homosexuals as 'deviants'? Please answer the question.

Show me where I refered to homosexuals as deviants.

(you are about to find out what a beating is dummy).

Are you really that stupid? I guess you are. Here's what you said:

Same is said about heterosexual men. They have been abused as well. In fact, more so. Are the heterosexuals deviants as well? I mean besides the priests.

By saying "Are the heterosexuals deviants as well" you are saying that homosexuals are deviants. This is logic 101. Are you drunk?

Now answer the question. Why do you refer to homosexuals as deviants?

Why do you call it a stupid question?

So Rickie has some gay friends BFD.

Seems to me the so called reporter would have come off looking less like a asshole if he had asked an honest question. Such as. "Where do you stand on gay rights!" Everyone know you glean much more information by asking an open honest question that requires more than a yes or no answer. I mean really! How damn stupid is "Do you have any gay friends?" Yes,, end of conversation or No,, also ends the conversation.. how stupid..

It is a good question. So why did you refer to homosexuals as 'deviants'? Please answer the question.

Show me where I refered to homosexuals as deviants.

(you are about to find out what a beating is dummy).

Are you really that stupid? I guess you are. Here's what you said:

Same is said about heterosexual men. They have been abused as well. In fact, more so. Are the heterosexuals deviants as well? I mean besides the priests.

By saying "Are the heterosexuals deviants as well" you are saying that homosexuals are deviants. This is logic 101. Are you drunk?

Now answer the question. Why do you refer to homosexuals as deviants?

I gotta spread some rep around first..

Seems to me the so called reporter would have come off looking less like a asshole if he had asked an honest question. Such as. "Where do you stand on gay rights!" Everyone know you glean much more information by asking an open honest question that requires more than a yes or no answer. I mean really! How damn stupid is "Do you have any gay friends?" Yes,, end of conversation or No,, also ends the conversation.. how stupid..

I was surprised the reporter knew so little about the person he was interviewing. When he found out that he had gay friends, he was shocked when this information has been public knowledge for at least 10 years. I thought RS did a great job answering the questions.

Yes, exactly. To me, it's a torpedo question, designed to make Santorum look bad instead of asking an intelligent question to get him to put his views on record.

If yiou don't think there is something wrong with a man that wants to sick his man part where another man evecuates his bowels, you are as sick as that man yourself.

What about heterosexuals who enjoy anal sex? Are they deviants as well? Seriously, Bob comes home to Martha and asks her to explore anal sex...should he be kicked out of church, his kids kicked out of school? Do they have to get a divorce?

are they suddenly deviants like you say? Oh and "evecuates"?

It is an unclean filthy act. They are sick too. What should happen to them? Nothing, it is a free country. I have said many times fags should be able to get married, just like mental patients and anyone else. Remember, I am the one that believes in person freedom to do what ever you want as long as it does not physically hurt anyone. You are the Nazi that wants to limit personal freedoms.
You call people "fags" and compare them to mental patients and I am the nazi?

Dude, seek help. You really really need it. Hopefully you are not spewing this nonsense to any impressionable young minds in the real world.

Yes, exactly. To me, it's a torpedo question, designed to make Santorum look bad instead of asking an intelligent question to get him to put his views on record.

Whats wrong with asking him his opinion on something and getting that opinion on record? How unAmerican can you be?

Why is it a gotcha question. If it were asked to Obama, would you consider it a gotcha question?

What about heterosexuals who enjoy anal sex? Are they deviants as well? Seriously, Bob comes home to Martha and asks her to explore anal sex...should he be kicked out of church, his kids kicked out of school? Do they have to get a divorce?

are they suddenly deviants like you say? Oh and "evecuates"?

It is an unclean filthy act. They are sick too. What should happen to them? Nothing, it is a free country. I have said many times fags should be able to get married, just like mental patients and anyone else. Remember, I am the one that believes in person freedom to do what ever you want as long as it does not physically hurt anyone. You are the Nazi that wants to limit personal freedoms.

Dude, seek help. You really really need it. Hopefully you are not spewing this nonsense to any impressionable young minds in the real world.

That is correct you Nazi bitch!!! Stay away from my personal freedom and my pesronal property. Carry your own weight you fat ass.

I was surprised the reporter knew so little about the person he was interviewing. When he found out that he had gay friends, he was shocked when this information has been public knowledge for at least 10 years. I thought RS did a great job answering the questions.

the follow up question should have been something like this:

"do you treat your gay friends differently than your straight friends?"

if the answer was yes, that speak volumes that he discriminates between people who are different than him, if the answer was no, the question should have been "then why do you advocate again gay people being treated differently in the eyes of the law?" (i.e. against gay marriage)

Last edited:
then i guess it just as sick to stick your dick in a womans ass as well..... wait a minute.... hetero couples have anal sex all the time. damn there goes that argument.

WOW

Seriously, that takes some real effort. Grats man, I actually had to read that thrice to make sure it meant what you were claiming. :clap2:

Well that one is roasted nutz.

I look forward to many more examples from him. :eusa_pray:

The Gay people in this country have a right to know why they are considered second class citizens to people like Santorum.
Homosexuality and hetrosexuality are not equal.

Tank, you are a racist homophobe. We all know this. Here is something interesting people...who here agree's with this racist homophobe and if you admit you agree with this homophobe, doesnt it make you homophobes as well?

Just admit it. It will make you feel better.

That is correct you Nazi bitch!!! Stay away from my personal freedom and my pesronal property. Carry your own weight you fat ass.

How is two gay people getting married taking away your freedoms? Doth protest too much. Whats in your closet sweetie. Snookums. Honey. :eusa_whistle:

Oh and comments on my "fat ass". You are commenting on a guys ass. AGain, what is in your closets sweetie? Let your freak flag fly honey, let it fly!

The Gay people in this country have a right to know why they are considered second class citizens to people like Santorum.
Homosexuality and hetrosexuality are not equal.

Tank, you are a racist homophobe. We all know this. Here is something interesting people...who here agree's with this racist homophobe and if you admit you agree with this homophobe, doesnt it make you homophobes as well?

Just admit it. It will make you feel better.
What's a homophobe?

WOW

Well that one is roasted nutz.

I look forward to many more examples from him. :eusa_pray:

so in essence you think its sick for a man and man to have sex because its anal sex, but not sick for a woman and man to have anal sex? :cuckoo:

you are all retarded

Whats wrong with asking him his opinion on something and getting that opinion on record? How unAmerican can you be?

Why is it a gotcha question. If it were asked to Obama, would you consider it a gotcha question?

A gotcha Q for big 0 would be; Why don't you care about the vast debt you grew?
Why did you fail to bring down UE?
Why, since spending failed, are you wanting to do more?

Meaningfull questions like that, that affect every single last American.

the follow up question should have been something like this:

"do you treat your gay friends differently than your straight friend?"

if the answer was yes, that speak volumes that he discriminates between people who are different than him, if the answer was no, the question should have been "then why do you advocate again gay people being treated differently in the eyes of the law?" (i.e. against gay marriage)

He already answered that question. He simply believes marriage should be between a man and a woman. I'm certainly not going to call RS a bigot for his beliefs. I don't agree, but I understand why he would believe the way he does and respect that. I would at a very minimum, however, like to see gay unions recognized. I've known gay men who have died of AIDS and their partner of 10-30 years gets nothing from their estate because the union is not legally recognized. That's clearly wrong.

Forum List

Back