What The Hell Kinda Stupid Question is That?

The more perfect gotcha question for obie doodle is// """ Is raising the debt ceiling a sign of failed leadership."

Yeah that way he can point out that the prior administration raised the debt 7 times.

I tire of this excuse.

Bush did it, so why can't we?

It was wrong then and it's just as wrong now.

Yeah that's what happens when you debate partisans :(

People don't have a problem with skyrocketing debt on either side of the aisle, they just want to be the ones in charge of it or have the bureacrats they voted for running it up.

I think there's better questions to ask Santorum about his homophobia, they're the same questions I'd like to ask Obama about his homophobia.

The left consistantly avoids questions that need to be answered. He's typical of the left.

You are, as a group, more concerned whether or not a possible future Pres has gay freinds than his plan about fixing the hole we are in.

And you know it.

a questions of civil rights is just as important as a questions of the economy. :cuckoo:

Thanks man, you are the gift that keeps on giving.

Once the debt clears $15T we won't have much more to worry about beyond whether we will be able to feed ourselves.

Hell, if gays getting married was that damn important. How come no dem has ever, EVER, made a move to get rid of the "Defense of marriage act"?

you are extremely retarded. Civil rights are always important.

Yeah that way he can point out that the prior administration raised the debt 7 times.

Yes,, and he, old obie doodle, voted NO NO NO..

WH: Obama regrets vote against raising debt limit - Yahoo! News

Obama "thinks it was a mistake," presidential spokesman Jay Carney told reporters. "He realizes now that raising the debt ceiling is so important to the health of this economy and the global economy that it is not a vote that, even when you are protesting an administration's policies, you can play around with."

Congress is forced to increase the debt limit every several years and it's often a political fight with members of the minority party withholding their votes to extract concessions or direct criticism at the party that controls the White House.

obie doodle has made one helluva lot of mistakes in his life hasn't he?

a questions of civil rights is just as important as a questions of the economy. :cuckoo:

Once the debt clears $15T we won't have much more to worry about beyond whether we will be able to feed ourselves.

Hell, if gays getting married was that damn important. How come no dem has ever, EVER, made a move to get rid of the "Defense of marriage act"?

So lets spend time on civil rights and fuck the economy?

You do know that we lost the largest chunk of our rights due to the last Depression, right.

Seriously. Gays over the vast suffering of 300 million Americans, gays included.

I tire of this excuse.

Yeah that's what happens when you debate partisans :(

People don't have a problem with skyrocketing debt on either side of the aisle, they just want to be the ones in charge of it or have the bureacrats they voted for running it up.

I think there's better questions to ask Santorum about his homophobia, they're the same questions I'd like to ask Obama about his homophobia.

I wish Gore had invented the internet 10 years earlier, so people could see how conservatives went nuts and left the GOP under Bush jr.

I really do.

So lets spend time on civil rights and fuck the economy?

You do know that we lost the largest chunk of our rights due to the last Depression, right.

Seriously. Gays over the vast suffering of 300 million Americans, gays included.

so what your saying is that you cant have a conversation that deals with more than 1 topic at the same time? thanks for clarifying.

we wont have to talk about foreign policy, the wars, gay rights, abortion, weiners sex scandal, medicare, social security or defense. whew!!! thatll make all the debates and election really really exciting!

So, a "Yes I have gay friends." is all he wanted to hear?

Nope, I think he wanted an honest answer. Of course rick lied.

You see, ol rick is a homophobe who believes his beliefs are better and have a higher morality than gays and that is someone I do not want in the white house.

Anyone against rights for fellow human beings...especially here in the states where they can impose laws against them, is a piece of shit.
Gays
Muslims
Non Christians
etc

So you think Obama is a piece of shit?

Barack Obama Quotes opposing Same Sex Marriage: "I do not support gay marriage. Marriage has religious and social connotations, and I consider marriage to be between a man and a woman." [ from the Human Rights Campaign's 2008 Presidential questionnaire]

That's different. Somehow. It just is.

You call people "fags" and compare them to mental patients and I am the nazi?

Dude, seek help. You really really need it. Hopefully you are not spewing this nonsense to any impressionable young minds in the real world.

That is correct you Nazi bitch!!! Stay away from my personal freedom and my pesronal property. Carry your own weight you fat ass.

How is two gay people getting married taking away your freedoms? Doth protest too much. Whats in your closet sweetie. Snookums. Honey. :eusa_whistle:

Oh and comments on my "fat ass". You are commenting on a guys ass. AGain, what is in your closets sweetie? Let your freak flag fly honey, let it fly!
You're a guy? :eek:

Wow. I was getting such a chick vibe from you. But very often it's hard to tell with leftists.

See, what I'm looking for is a candidate who would respond to that question this way....

"No, Don, I don't have any close friends who are homosexual. You see, I personally find that lifestyle to be incompatible with the morals and values I believe in; and I do my best to keep away from individuals who don't have similar morals and values to myself. I do have a number of associates and acquaintances that are homosexual, but none of my close friends are homosexual."

Provide a logical justification demonstrating that homosexuality is immoral. If not, you must detract your anti-homosexual views because they are unjustified and unsupported by evidence and logical argumentation.

Btw, your ignore list is childish. Could you imagine a person in a professional and prestigious position such as a President saying "humph, I'm not listening to you anymore, you're going on my 'ignore list.'"

Yeah, real mature.

The more perfect gotcha question for obie doodle is// """ Is raising the debt ceiling a sign of failed leadership."

I tire of this excuse.

So you're saying ignore the actions of the Republican President?

Bush was not the only president who raise it either.

It (raising the limit) is not a bad thing, not raising it would mean bad things.

But most people know this.

Bullshit, he asked the question cuz he wantrs to draw national attention to the gay rights issue. He already knows Santorum's opinion, he wants to torpedo the guy.

So, interviewers shouldn't ask questions which might embarrass the interviewee?

Yes,, and he, old obie doodle, voted NO NO NO..

WH: Obama regrets vote against raising debt limit - Yahoo! News

Obama "thinks it was a mistake," presidential spokesman Jay Carney told reporters. "He realizes now that raising the debt ceiling is so important to the health of this economy and the global economy that it is not a vote that, even when you are protesting an administration's policies, you can play around with."

Congress is forced to increase the debt limit every several years and it's often a political fight with members of the minority party withholding their votes to extract concessions or direct criticism at the party that controls the White House.

obie doodle has made one helluva lot of mistakes in his life hasn't he?

Well he did get elected as President of the United States so no, I don't think he's made an abundance of mistakes. At least he is man enough to own up to them.

The whole debit limit/ceiling is a game Congress and the media plays on the American people. Like a game of three card monty. The people alway lose.

See, what I'm looking for is a candidate who would respond to that question this way....

"No, Don, I don't have any close friends who are homosexual. You see, I personally find that lifestyle to be incompatible with the morals and values I believe in; and I do my best to keep away from individuals who don't have similar morals and values to myself. I do have a number of associates and acquaintances that are homosexual, but none of my close friends are homosexual."

Provide a logical justification demonstrating that homosexuality is immoral. If not, you must detract your anti-homosexual views because they are unjustified and unsupported by evidence and logical argumentation.

Btw, your ignore list is childish. Could you imagine a person in a professional and prestigious position such as a President saying "humph, I'm not listening to you anymore, you're going on my 'ignore list.'"

Yeah, real mature.

Gosh, no, I can't imagine.

White House shuts out Herald scribe - BostonHerald.com

Yeah, real mature.

I agree with you that what Anach said is disgusting and immoral, but I agree with Anach in the sense that it'd be nice if our bureacrats were honest, whether their positions were moral or immoral.

Yeah, real mature.

I agree with you that what Anach said is disgusting and immoral, but I agree with Anach in the sense that it'd be nice if our bureacrats were honest, whether their positions were moral or immoral.

isnt honest bureaucrat an oxymoron?

There are gay Americans voting in this election.

They would like to know why Santorum is so against those Americans having full rights.

Marriage isn't a right, and if you want to argue about it, you should start with President Obama.

"Marriage not a human right; non-discrimination is."

marriage has been determined to a right by the courts. via Loving vs. Virginia

Marriage is one of the "basic civil rights of man," fundamental to our very existence and survival.... To deny this fundamental freedom on so unsupportable a basis as the racial classifications embodied in these statutes, classifications so directly subversive of the principle of equality at the heart of the Fourteenth Amendment, is surely to deprive all the State's citizens of liberty without due process of law. The Fourteenth Amendment requires that the freedom of choice to marry not be restricted by invidious racial discrimination. Under our Constitution, the freedom to marry, or not marry, a person of another race resides with the individual and cannot be infringed by the State

Loving v. Virginia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm guessing gay marriage isn't 'fundamental' to our very existance and survival.

Yeah, real mature.

isnt honest bureaucrat an oxymoron?

Yes it is :(

I tire of this excuse.

So you're saying ignore the actions of the Republican President?

Bush was not the only president who raise it either.

It (raising the limit) is not a bad thing, not raising it would mean bad things.

But most people know this.

Soooo

to hell with the country, we need to know if Santorum hates gay people

Bush did bad things so we get to do bad things

the dept is at $14.4 Trillion
America brings in $15 Trillion+

Once the debt tops what we can bring in,

IT IS OVER FOR THE COUNTRY

but hey, lets talk about the gays no party is doing anything about. yeah, that will fix every fucking thing.

Forum List

Back