What The Hell Kinda Stupid Question is That?

Hey! I wanna run for President. I gotta have a gay friend to be president. Will you be my gay friend?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:

The funny thing is, that was his answer. By the way old rick, just because they work for you, it does not make them your friends.

I have a black friend, so I cant be racist. I have gay employee's so I cant be homophobic.

then why did the asshole ask the stupid question? cause he's stupid that's why

He is gay and was curious as to his opinion. Why not ask. Its a fair question. Turns out ol rick thinks gays should not be considered equal. You see, ol rick is a homophobe. Oh and he is a hypocrite because he says he believes in "traditional" marriages.

The funny thing is, that was his answer. By the way old rick, just because they work for you, it does not make them your friends.

I have a black friend, so I cant be racist. I have gay employee's so I cant be homophobic.

He is gay and was curious as to his opinion. Why not ask. Its a fair question. Turns out ol rick thinks gays should not be considered equal. You see, ol rick is a homophobe. Oh and he is a hypocrite because he says he believes in "traditional" marriages.

So, a "Yes I have gay friends." is all he wanted to hear?

See, what I'm looking for is a candidate who would respond to that question this way....

"No, Don, I don't have any close friends who are homosexual. You see, I personally find that lifestyle to be incompatible with the morals and values I believe in; and I do my best to keep away from individuals who don't have similar morals and values to myself. I do have a number of associates and acquaintances that are homosexual, but none of my close friends are homosexual."

Perfect. But good luck waiting for that one to ever happen.

Nope, I think he wanted an honest answer. Of course rick lied.

You see, ol rick is a homophobe who believes his beliefs are better and have a higher morality than gays and that is someone I do not want in the white house.

Anyone against rights for fellow human beings...especially here in the states where they can impose laws against them, is a piece of shit.
Gays
Muslims
Non Christians
etc

Homosexuals need mental help. They have a sickness.

The entire medical feild disagrees with you.

You are wrong.

If yiou don't think there is something wrong with a man that wants to sick his man part where another man evecuates his bowels, you are as sick as that man yourself.

What about heterosexuals who enjoy anal sex? Are they deviants as well? Seriously, Bob comes home to Martha and asks her to explore anal sex...should he be kicked out of church, his kids kicked out of school? Do they have to get a divorce?

are they suddenly deviants like you say? Oh and "evecuates"?

Last edited:

Bullshit, he asked the question cuz he wantrs to draw national attention to the gay rights issue. He already knows Santorum's opinion, he wants to torpedo the guy.

BTW, I do support gay rights and have gay friends who are fine people. I'm straight, been married for 33 years next month.

Don Lemon was a victim of sex abuse as a child. That seems to be common among homosexual men.

Same is said about heterosexual men. They have been abused as well. In fact, more so. Are the heterosexuals deviants as well? I mean besides the priests.

Why are you calling homosexuals deviants?

That is a damn good question. Why would Santorum treat homosexuals as second class citizens? Why would he impose his morality on them? Why does he look down on them? By the way, his beliefs of "tradional" marriage is hypocritical. He is good with hookers though.

Bullshit, he asked the question cuz he wantrs to draw national attention to the gay rights issue. He already knows Santorum's opinion, he wants to torpedo the guy.

BTW, I do support gay rights and have gay friends who are fine people. I'm straight, been married for 33 years next month.

Keep telling yourself that. :eusa_whistle:

Same is said about heterosexual men. They have been abused as well. In fact, more so. Are the heterosexuals deviants as well? I mean besides the priests.

That is a damn good question. Why would Santorum treat homosexuals as second class citizens? Why would he impose his morality on them? Why does he look down on them? By the way, his beliefs of "tradional" marriage is hypocritical. He is good with hookers though.

It is a good question. So why did you refer to homosexuals as 'deviants'? Please answer the question.

It is a good question. So why did you refer to homosexuals as 'deviants'? Please answer the question.

Show me where I refered to homosexuals as deviants.

(you are about to find out what a beating is dummy).

Keep telling yourself that. :eusa_whistle:

Keep telling myself what?

You are wrong.

If yiou don't think there is something wrong with a man that wants to sick his man part where another man evecuates his bowels, you are as sick as that man yourself.

What about heterosexuals who enjoy anal sex? Are they deviants as well? Seriously, Bob comes home to Martha and asks her to explore anal sex...should he be kicked out of church, his kids kicked out of school? Do they have to get a divorce?

are they suddenly deviants like you say? Oh and "evecuates"?

It is an unclean filthy act. They are sick too. What should happen to them? Nothing, it is a free country. I have said many times fags should be able to get married, just like mental patients and anyone else. Remember, I am the one that believes in person freedom to do what ever you want as long as it does not physically hurt anyone. You are the Nazi that wants to limit personal freedoms.

You see, ol rick is a homophobe who believes his beliefs are better and have a higher morality than gays and that is someone I do not want in the white house.

Anyone against rights for fellow human beings...especially here in the states where they can impose laws against them, is a piece of shit.
Gays
Muslims
Non Christians
etc

So you think Obama is a piece of shit?

Barack Obama Quotes opposing Same Sex Marriage: "I do not support gay marriage. Marriage has religious and social connotations, and I consider marriage to be between a man and a woman." [ from the Human Rights Campaign's 2008 Presidential questionnaire]

Don Lemon Asks Rick Santorum If He Has Any Gay Friends

Who the fuck cares?

CNN's Don Lemon asked Republican presidential candidate if he has any gay friends on Monday.

Lemon, who publicly revealed he is gay in May, was speaking to Santorum in New Hampshire ahead of CNN's GOP debate on Monday night. Santorum is well known for his social conservatism and his opposition to gay rights. In fact, he is perhaps most famous for the vehemently anti-gay marriage comments he made in 2004 that resulted in his notorious "Google problem."

Lemon asked how Santorum could be for small government and a ban on gay marriage at the same time. "Some people see that as government intervening on people's rights," he said. Santorum said he was merely trying to enshrine what was already in many state constitutions.

Don Lemon Asks Rick Santorum If He Has Any Gay Friends (VIDEO)

This just shows that the left still does not understand the economy, debt or jobs and will use any non-sense to distract from what needs to be addressed.

America makes about $15T a year and out degt is about $14T now. That means we are about $1T from being totally fucked.

And they care more about knowing whether or not he has gay freinds.

jeezuz

Gays
Muslims
Non Christians
etc

Rick lied about having a gay friend? Got a link to that lie?

You are wrong.

then i guess it just as sick to stick your dick in a womans ass as well..... wait a minute.... hetero couples have anal sex all the time. damn there goes that argument.
:clap2:

WOW

That goes on the dumbest fucking things I have ever heard list. :clap2:

Seriously, that takes some real effort. Grats man, I actually had to read that thrice to make sure it meant what you were claiming. :clap2:

Forum List

Back