What The Hell Kinda Stupid Question is That?

I was surprised the reporter knew so little about the person he was interviewing. When he found out that he had gay friends, he was shocked when this information has been public knowledge for at least 10 years. I thought RS did a great job answering the questions.

the follow up question should have been something like this:

"do you treat your gay friends differently than your straight friend?"

if the answer was yes, that speak volumes that he discriminates between people who are different than him, if the answer was no, the question should have been "then why do you advocate again gay people being treated differently in the eyes of the law?" (i.e. against gay marriage)

He already answered that question. He simply believes marriage should be between a man and a woman. I'm certainly not going to call RS a bigot for his beliefs. I don't agree, but I understand why he would believe the way he does and respect that. I would at a very minimum, however, like to see gay unions recognized. I've known gay men who have died of AIDS and their partner of 10-30 years gets nothing from their estate because the union is not legally recognized. That's clearly wrong.

I agree.

Wait...what?

Santorum would be happy with a life partner...a life long partner not getting anything from the estate but he would also be good with a trophy wife of a year or two getting everything. How is this a good thing? Whats the failure rate of "tradional" marriages? Seriously.

Last edited:
I'm with you man.. Liberals izzz nutz.

Well that one is roasted nutz.

I look forward to many more examples from him. :eusa_pray:

so in essence you think its sick for a man and man to have sex because its anal sex, but not sick for a woman and man to have anal sex? :cuckoo:

you are all retarded

Thanks man!! I KNEW you wouldn't let me down.

It was your idiotic claim that it happens all the time that really put you on the list.

and fyi; medical professionals warn against anal sex b/c of the harm it can cause.

idiot

I was surprised the reporter knew so little about the person he was interviewing. When he found out that he had gay friends, he was shocked when this information has been public knowledge for at least 10 years. I thought RS did a great job answering the questions.

the follow up question should have been something like this:

"do you treat your gay friends differently than your straight friend?"

if the answer was yes, that speak volumes that he discriminates between people who are different than him, if the answer was no, the question should have been "then why do you advocate again gay people being treated differently in the eyes of the law?" (i.e. against gay marriage)

He already answered that question. He simply believes marriage should be between a man and a woman. I'm certainly not going to call RS a bigot for his beliefs. I don't agree, but I understand why he would believe the way he does and respect that. I would at a very minimum, however, like to see gay unions recognized. I've known gay men who have died of AIDS and their partner of 10-30 years gets nothing from their estate because the union is not legally recognized. That's clearly wrong.

in essence it is treating a minority differently. i think the journalist did a bad job with his wording and thats his fault. but this shows that RS is in favor of legalized discrimination. if he can suppress the rights of this minority, what else would he be in favor of?

Yes, exactly. To me, it's a torpedo question, designed to make Santorum look bad instead of asking an intelligent question to get him to put his views on record.

Whats wrong with asking him his opinion on something and getting that opinion on record? How unAmerican can you be?

Why is it a gotcha question. If it were asked to Obama, would you consider it a gotcha question?

A gotcha Q for big 0 would be; Why don't you care about the vast debt you grew?
Why did you fail to bring down UE?
Why, since spending failed, are you wanting to do more?

Meaningfull questions like that, that affect every single last American.

The more perfect gotcha question for obie doodle is// """ Is raising the debt ceiling a sign of failed leadership."

Don Lemon Asks Rick Santorum If He Has Any Gay Friends

Who the fuck cares?

CNN's Don Lemon asked Republican presidential candidate if he has any gay friends on Monday.

Lemon, who publicly revealed he is gay in May, was speaking to Santorum in New Hampshire ahead of CNN's GOP debate on Monday night. Santorum is well known for his social conservatism and his opposition to gay rights. In fact, he is perhaps most famous for the vehemently anti-gay marriage comments he made in 2004 that resulted in his notorious "Google problem."

Lemon asked how Santorum could be for small government and a ban on gay marriage at the same time. "Some people see that as government intervening on people's rights," he said. Santorum said he was merely trying to enshrine what was already in many state constitutions.

Don Lemon Asks Rick Santorum If He Has Any Gay Friends (VIDEO)

This just shows that the left still does not understand the economy, debt or jobs and will use any non-sense to distract from what needs to be addressed.

America makes about $15T a year and out degt is about $14T now. That means we are about $1T from being totally fucked.

And they care more about knowing whether or not he has gay freinds.

jeezuz

So when did Don Lemon get elected to speak for the entire left?

It is a good question. So why did you refer to homosexuals as 'deviants'? Please answer the question.

Show me where I refered to homosexuals as deviants.

(you are about to find out what a beating is dummy).

Are you really that stupid? I guess you are. Here's what you said:

Same is said about heterosexual men. They have been abused as well. In fact, more so. Are the heterosexuals deviants as well? I mean besides the priests.

By saying "Are the heterosexuals deviants as well" you are saying that homosexuals are deviants. This is logic 101. Are you drunk?

Now answer the question. Why do you refer to homosexuals as deviants?

Why is deviant being given a negative connotation here?

All that "deviant" means is "not normal" and with what is considered "normal" these days, I think being deviant may, in fact, be a good thing... I mean if Anthony Weiner is considered "normal" not being normal may very well be better than it appears.

Immie

The reporter is just another educated dummy who thinks his job is important and his cause is just.

He'd be more useful if he would actually learn a skill and produce a product that would make our lives better, rather than running around playing "gotcha" because he thinks some people are not doing enough to support perverts.

Show me where I refered to homosexuals as deviants.

(you are about to find out what a beating is dummy).

Same is said about heterosexual men. They have been abused as well. In fact, more so. Are the heterosexuals deviants as well? I mean besides the priests.

By saying "Are the heterosexuals deviants as well" you are saying that homosexuals are deviants. This is logic 101. Are you drunk?

All that "deviant" means is "not normal" and with what is considered "normal" these days, I think being deviant may, in fact, be a good thing... I mean if Anthony Weiner is considered "normal" not being normal may very well be better than it appears.

Immie

Well, not quite. 'Deviant' also refers to behavior and attitudes that differ from accepted social standards. The argument from the Left is that homosexuality should be an accepted social standard and it's discriminatory if it is not.

Immie

Well, not quite. 'Deviant' also refers to behavior and attitudes that differ from accepted social standards. The argument from the Left is that homosexuality should be an accepted social standard and it's discriminatory if it is not.

Hehe,

Again, with today's "accepted social standards", being deviant may be a good thing.

Immie

Whats wrong with asking him his opinion on something and getting that opinion on record? How unAmerican can you be?

Why is it a gotcha question. If it were asked to Obama, would you consider it a gotcha question?

The more perfect gotcha question for obie doodle is// """ Is raising the debt ceiling a sign of failed leadership."

Yeah that way he can point out that the prior administration raised the debt 7 times.

Yeah that way he can point out that the prior administration raised the debt 7 times.

Yes,, and he, old obie doodle, voted NO NO NO..

Just because perverts are allowed to vote doesn't mean a candidate should seek out their vote by catering to them. Only a dumb fucking lefty would do something as dumb as that.

There are gay Americans voting in this election.

They would like to know why Santorum is so against those Americans having full rights.

Marriage isn't a right, and if you want to argue about it, you should start with President Obama.

"Marriage not a human right; non-discrimination is."

marriage has been determined to a right by the courts. via Loving vs. Virginia

Marriage is one of the "basic civil rights of man," fundamental to our very existence and survival.... To deny this fundamental freedom on so unsupportable a basis as the racial classifications embodied in these statutes, classifications so directly subversive of the principle of equality at the heart of the Fourteenth Amendment, is surely to deprive all the State's citizens of liberty without due process of law. The Fourteenth Amendment requires that the freedom of choice to marry not be restricted by invidious racial discrimination. Under our Constitution, the freedom to marry, or not marry, a person of another race resides with the individual and cannot be infringed by the State

Loving v. Virginia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes,, and he, old obie doodle, voted NO NO NO..

WH: Obama regrets vote against raising debt limit - Yahoo! News

Obama "thinks it was a mistake," presidential spokesman Jay Carney told reporters. "He realizes now that raising the debt ceiling is so important to the health of this economy and the global economy that it is not a vote that, even when you are protesting an administration's policies, you can play around with."

Congress is forced to increase the debt limit every several years and it's often a political fight with members of the minority party withholding their votes to extract concessions or direct criticism at the party that controls the White House.

Don Lemon Asks Rick Santorum If He Has Any Gay Friends

Who the fuck cares?

Don Lemon Asks Rick Santorum If He Has Any Gay Friends (VIDEO)

This just shows that the left still does not understand the economy, debt or jobs and will use any non-sense to distract from what needs to be addressed.

America makes about $15T a year and out degt is about $14T now. That means we are about $1T from being totally fucked.

jeezuz

The left consistantly avoids questions that need to be answered. He's typical of the left.

You are, as a group, more concerned whether or not a possible future Pres has gay freinds than his plan about fixing the hole we are in.

And you know it.

I tire of this excuse.

Bush did it, so why can't we?

It was wrong then and it's just as wrong now.

jeezuz

The left consistantly avoids questions that need to be answered. He's typical of the left.

You are, as a group, more concerned whether or not a possible future Pres has gay freinds than his plan about fixing the hole we are in.

And you know it.

a questions of civil rights is just as important as questions of the economy. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

And you know it.

a questions of civil rights is just as important as a questions of the economy. :cuckoo:

Thanks man, you are the gift that keeps on giving.

Once the debt clears $15T we won't have much more to worry about beyond whether we will be able to feed ourselves.

Hell, if gays getting married was that damn important. How come no dem has ever, EVER, made a move to get rid of the "Defense of marriage act"?

Forum List

Back