What The Hell Kinda Stupid Question is That?

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Don Lemon Asks Rick Santorum If He Has Any Gay Friends

Who the fuck cares?

CNN's Don Lemon asked Republican presidential candidate if he has any gay friends on Monday.

Lemon, who publicly revealed he is gay in May, was speaking to Santorum in New Hampshire ahead of CNN's GOP debate on Monday night. Santorum is well known for his social conservatism and his opposition to gay rights. In fact, he is perhaps most famous for the vehemently anti-gay marriage comments he made in 2004 that resulted in his notorious "Google problem."

Lemon asked how Santorum could be for small government and a ban on gay marriage at the same time. "Some people see that as government intervening on people's rights," he said. Santorum said he was merely trying to enshrine what was already in many state constitutions.

Don Lemon Asks Rick Santorum If He Has Any Gay Friends (VIDEO)

Hey! I wanna run for President. I gotta have a gay friend to be president. Will you be my gay friend?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:

There are gay Americans voting in this election.

They would like to know why Santorum is so against those Americans having full rights.

The Gay people in this country have a right to know why they are considered second class citizens to people like Santorum.

They have the right to vote and at least that can not be taken away from them by santorum.

The Gay people in this country have a right to know why they are considered second class citizens to people like Santorum.

They have the right to vote and at least that can not be taken away from them by santorum.

STFU retard. he never tried to take away their vote.. btw,, did you find those pictures of Vitter shitting in his diapers while fucking a prostitute??? We need to see them..

STFU retard. he never tried to take away their vote.. btw,, did you find those pictures of Vitter shitting in his diapers while fucking a prostitute??? We need to see them..

Its what the prositutue said about him, you know the one he had to amitt to paying money to fuck him.

Its what the prositutue said about him, you know the one he had to amitt to paying money to fuck him.

I want a picture or court documented proof. did that phucking prostitute take a lie detector test?? I'd love to see you take a lie detector test..what a hoot.

Hey! I wanna run for President. I gotta have a gay friend to be president. Will you be my gay friend?

The funny thing is, that was his answer. By the way old rick, just because they work for you, it does not make them your friends.

I have a black friend, so I cant be racist. I have gay employee's so I cant be homophobic.

You vote, do you care if he has stoopid friends?

The funny thing is, that was his answer. By the way old rick, just because they work for you, it does not make them your friends.

I have a black friend, so I cant be racist. I have gay employee's so I cant be homophobic.

then why did the asshole ask the stupid question? cause he's stupid that's why

Don Lemon was a victim of sex abuse as a child. That seems to be common among homosexual men.

Same is said about heterosexual men. They have been abused as well. In fact, more so. Are the heterosexuals deviants as well? I mean besides the priests.

See, what I'm looking for is a candidate who would respond to that question this way....

"No, Don, I don't have any close friends who are homosexual. You see, I personally find that lifestyle to be incompatible with the morals and values I believe in; and I do my best to keep away from individuals who don't have similar morals and values to myself. I do have a number of associates and acquaintances that are homosexual, but none of my close friends are homosexual."

Forum List

Back