What the FUCK is wrong with some of these GOP people?

Obama is more than happy to run on the economy. He's been doing so all along.

The only question that remains in this election is how many dummies will be so frightened by dishonest GOP campaign ads that they decide to vote against their own best interests.

Obama is trusted and well liked. People vote for the candidate that they trust and like. Simple.

I thought the plank was "We built this"?

That's part of it but then so is this...

First on CNN: GOP prepares tough anti-abortion platform – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

This battle didn't need to be fought at this time. We had all the ammunition we needed without adding an unexploded IED to the platform

At some point in time the smart people will get this Republican party together.
Obama can be beat and should be beat.

The GOP has plenty to go with and they open their friggin mouth and say stupid shit.
Now we have at least another week where the discussion will be about rape,abortion,birth control,the attack on women....

Why do we make it easy for them...:mad:

maybe they can beat him in 2016

The only question that remains in this election is how many dummies will be so frightened by dishonest GOP campaign ads that they decide to vote against their own best interests.

Obama is trusted and well liked. People vote for the candidate that they trust and like. Simple.

Obama is proud of this economy????:badgrin:

No seriously.....
I mean are you kidding.... :lol:

When has opposition to abortion not been apart of the Republican Party's platform? Is there something new about this I am missing?

SERIOUSLY?????? Are we this god damn stupid? We should have this election in the bag based on the economic performance of this administration. So what do we do? Change the subject from FAILED POLICIES to social issues that before a couple days ago were not even spoke of. Issues that thanks to Akin we WILL LOSE on.

This has got to be one of the dumbest moves of the GOP leaders in years if not decades. This election was ours to lose and we just shot ourselves in the foot.

But they can always count on loyal Republicans like you to keep voting for them....no matter how stupid they get, no matter how many dumb decisions they make. They'll always get your vote.

Not mine. I'm willing to vote them out, even if that means voting Democrat.

So the Republican thread starter is pissed because....the Republicans openly discuss what they stand for during an election year??????

welcome to the club.

Youre finnaly understanding the republican party has gone insane

I never said I disagreed with their ideas. I simply stated the fact that this wasn't the time for this battle.

And therein lies the problem. The GOP has fooled the Social Conservatives for decades and abortion as well as Roe v. Wade has remained the law of the land. The GOP has no interest in outlawing abortion, simply because making promises to the social conservatives to oppose abortion garners their vote.

Now the GOP must put up or shut up and that puts R&R in a bind. If Romney and Ryan do not argue for more controls to limit abortions they risk losing the social conservative vote; if they do they risk losing the women's vote. G. Murked U is right, being dishonest is the best course of action for the candidates.

Keep in mind, Chief Justice Roberts told the Senate Committee vetting his nomination that the issue of R v. W was "settled law". This puts Roberts in a bind too.

We live in interesting times.

Hey! GOP Leadership!

I love what you stand for............but I want you to stop telling the undecided voters about it! Stop being honest or we will LOSE!

This is great!

Making abortion a front and center issue right before an election you can win without mentioning it is stupid. No one needs to be dishonest. If questioned you give your opinion but you don't make it a front and center topic. It was completely unnecessary and stupid.

The senate certainly should have been ours. The potus possibly as it was neck n neck but now we've played right into the dems hands.

Self inflicted, stupidity is self inflicted

Making abortion a front and center issue right before an election you can win without mentioning it is stupid. No one needs to be dishonest. If questioned you give your opinion but you don't make it a front and center topic. It was completely unnecessary and stupid.

The senate certainly should have been ours. The potus possibly as it was neck n neck but now we've played right into the dems hands.

Self inflicted, stupidity is self inflicted

you could still nominate that famous ham sandwich that will win in a landslide.

the convention is not over.

It's one thing when the Democrats call Romney

A Felon.
A Tax cheat
A murderer...

We should be able to accept the fact that Democrat campaign strategy will go into the sewer.

But we should not be helping them along.

Forum List

Back